• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson vs Ikki Kurogane: Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

That’s because type 6 gives wiggle room. I doubt type 9 gives that same wiggle room. Either you’re immortal regardless of the plane you’re killed on or you’re not.

The arrogant stuff is all from season 3 of AF. The modesty stuff is season 1 and 2. In Ultimate alien he becomes more modest again. Then OV happens... which goes back to AF season 3 or worse basically.

There's also him only aware of the time loop since like OV season 7 (of the 8 seasons) + Even if he thinks he would die, a future where he dies before he becomes Ben 10000 is unrealistic because he wouldn't have the Omnitrix on him if that were to happen (if causality immediately does it's thing). Nor would Ikki stand face to face with him since both would be too busy worshipping Maltruant, assuming both are still alive in the new timeline.

Last edited:
Nor would Ikki stand face to face with him since both would be too busy worshipping Maltruant, assuming both are still alive in the new timeline.
Again, he could see causality destroying the watch. He could see getting decapitated before he can transform. He could see ikki reverting him back to base form. Again he will see what he believes true death to be like.

Ah then that ain’t gonna work. Because the causality destroying the watch thing would happen in the present, not the future. Basically Ben sees himself dying in whatever way -> deduces that the Omnitrix will disappear any second now -> the Omnitrix doesn’t disappear -> Ben deduces that whatever Ikki showed him is not his real future -> challenges Ikki -> dies -> Omnitrix low-godly or failsafe into Alien X saves him -> battle starts.

So Ben only sees what would happen if he were to challenge Ikki and thus it’s not his true future yet? (That’s basically my previous question rephrased)

Yeah, to which i answered "nothing happens unless he takes action". So he just sees what will happen, but it doesn't start to happen.

K. In that case bloodlusted Ikki stomps. Non-bloodlusted probably low diffs.

That means I only really wanna figure out whether Tennyson can counter Trackless Step, just for fun.

Back