• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ghengiroo115

She/Her
The Introduction

Hi y’all, originally I was gonna save this for if my eventual tackle at universal Ben 10 top tiers ends up being rejected, however I realised the Highbreed wouldn’t be affected by that upgrade so they’d still be stuck with the 4-B/4-A weaponry that I’ve recently realised I have issues with. Also I figured posting a downgrade for a set of characters immediately after an upgrade failed would look pretty bad lol

For context, the Highbreed’s and Galvan’s weaponry were both upgraded earlier this year to “at least 4-B, possibly 4-A” based on this statement (0:54) that says “only” the Galvan has the weaponry to stand up to the Highbreed. This later ended up making Ascalon level characters such as Dagon or Ultimate Way Big this tier, as Ascalon is a very powerful piece of Galvan technology that was also the only thing capable of stopping Dagon. Now I have no issue with this in itself, hell I fully supported it when it first came out, however what I do now have an issue with is which weaponry they scale to. I’ll be covering each one from what I believe are the least to most logical to scale to.

Note: This thread initially intended to downgrade both the Highbreed and Galvan tech. However as seen from the comments I now have new reason for specifically Galvan tech to scale to the Entropy Pump, so this thread now only focuses on the Highbreed. I might’ve missed a few things as I was rearranging everything though, so if I did then my bad.

Btw, some credit goes to @GeneralSol16. Some of these points were either mentioned to me by them or are points I only came up with while talking with them on the General Discussion Thread.

The Weapons

1. The Entropy Pump
  • The Entropy Pump was the device created by Professor Paradox that caused him to initially scatter across space-time, and was also what Aggregor used to merge with the Andromeda Five. According to Gaster Paradox himself, attempting to bomb the Entropy Pump would cause the destruction of reality for many light years. This is where the 4-A feat comes from. The first big thing to note is how the whole “destroying reality across multiple light years” thing relates to Paradox’s statement about how time travel around Los Soledad weakens the “fabric of space” (Please pardon the Ben 10 Breakdown link, this was the easiest source of the clip I could find and it’s not like it’s going in any pages). Paradox describes the “reality” around Los Soledad as being paper thin, which considering the time portal’s initial purpose would suggest that the “destroying reality across multiple light years” thing is the same phenomenon as what would happen if you time travelled in one place too many times. In other words, causing the Entropy Pump to go boom would completely mess up the space-time of everything it covers, which even in an ideal activation spot away from planets with life is obviously a really bad idea. Big focus on “ideal activation spot” as well, since if you just blow this thing up anywhere you’re potentially wiping out trillions of lives. There’s also simply no reason for the Highbreed to scale to this when you really think about it. The Galvan are the smartest beings in multiple galaxies, potentially the entire universe. Their technology could be trillions of times beyond the Highbreed’s and it wouldn’t contradict anything. The Highbreed also shouldn’t have access to anything like the Entropy Pump as they’re never implied to have temporal manipulating weapons (In fact I just found a statement that suggests the opposite), plus narratively they would’ve just fired it off a few times and ended their genocidal quest incredibly quickly if they really did have access to them. And don’t forget there’s only one Entropy Pump, good luck taking out an entire galaxy-wide fleet with a single bomb that can only be recreated by Galvan-level beings.
2. Element X
  • Element X is a substance that, when combined with “Bisyinthium Alloy” (the alien name for iron ore), has the power to destroy the entire solar system. The biggest issue with using this as an argument is simply that it’s nigh-unfeasible to actually use against the Highbreed. In order to gain the full 4-B explosion, you need a lot of iron ore to be melted down and purified first before you combine Element X with it. Just slapping it together with no prep is going to make a much less impressive explosion. This explosion is also instant (meaning it needs a lot of preparation to be placed in a non-risky place) and the process to make the explosion 4-B takes time (meaning it’s essentially impossible to use against an armada that these people don’t even know is coming). Combine all that with the fact that iron ore is extremely rare outside of Earth and that makes it almost impossible to even have access to the needed materials, much less have them all prepared in time for the Highbreed’s surprise invasion. Even if someone did somehow pull it off they’re taking their entire planet with them just to wipe out a couple ships at most, which isn’t exactly what I would call “standing a chance” against the Highbreed.
3. Emperor Milleous, “Destroyer of Galaxies”
  • Part of Emperor Milleous’ humorously long title is being called a “destroyer of galaxies”, which is used to justify 4-B to 4-A as it would be somewhat difficult to destroy an entire galaxy over time without good AP. However the two issues with this are the speed and size of the Incursean fleet. Ben 10 characters and vehicles are hilariously fast, and the Incursean army is massive. It would actually be very easy to lay waste to an entire galaxy in a relatively short time with the resources they have with only stellar level weaponry or less. This isn’t even getting into whether Milleous’ full title should actually be taken as reliable, as it’s humorously long and glaze-heavy to the point that characters never get an opportunity to finish it.
  • As an aside there’s also the matter of said title putting heavy emphasis on the Conquest Ray specifically, heavily suggesting it’s Milleous’ most powerful weapon and should stand at the peak of his “galaxy wiping” arsenal. If this thread ends with it still holding stellar to star system levels of strength, then Way Big blatantly scaling above it has massive implications for the scaling of the verse which’ll need to be covered in a different thread. Of course if Milleous’ title is considered invalid evidence then this changes nothing.
4. Ma Vreedle’s sun destroying rocket
  • Ma Vreedle has access to a weapon capable of destroying the sun, which was treated as serious business by the Plumbers who are aware of her criminal history. This is the one weapon that I think actually gives us something to work with. While it’s technically possible that Ma Vreedle didn’t have access to this during the War of the Worlds, her track record combined with the sheer genius of both the Highbreed and Galvan should mean she did have it and/or the two races have superior tech regardless (remember there’s only a one year gap). In fact, this level of power being easily replicated by the Highbreed is the biggest advantage this rocket has that the first two don’t. At worst it should be a likely rating.
The Scaling

The Highbreed’s weaponry will be downgraded from 4-B, possibly 4-A to either High 5-A, likely 4-C or just solid 4-C. Specifically they’ll scale to the Highbreed Warship destroying Galvan Prime (1.46 Quettatons) and Ma Vreedle’s rocket (baseline 4-C, in other words 136.066 Quettatons).

Here’s how the updated description will look:

For some reason they were never updated.

Attack Potency: Large Planet level (Capable of fighting Humungousaur. Some Highbreed are considered stronger than Vilgax), up to Dwarf Star level (Destroyed Galvan Prime), likely Star level with technology (It was stated by Azmuth that “only” the Galvan had the means to fight against the Highbreed, meaning their top weaponry should be comparable or superior to Ma Vreedle’s sun-destroying rocket)

It might also be worth it to create a civilisation page and/or warship page to better document their strength, but I don’t feel like doing that myself rn.

The End

Wow, not really that much of a doozy anymore. To summarise:
  1. 4-B and 4-A are out.
  2. 4-C is at least a likely rating, maybe a full rating as I can see the merits either side.
  3. The Highbreed have their weaponry in their profile now.

Last edited:
I mentioned this in the general thread, but somehow I wrote this all in a single night which is very uncharacteristic of me. If there’s any mistakes or oversights, that’s probs why lol

I updated the OP to cover some weird multiplier thing on Verdona’s profile, which would’ve affected her tier if the rest of the thread went through.

Clearly wanking. They should be atom level.
Source?

(As the guy who made the upgrade I’m going to agree for now since I can’t even provide counter args since I’m on holiday)
I wanted to say something funny to this but I didn’t have it in me, so have this gif instead:

the-boys-the-deep.gif

I revised the Dagon page. At the time, I meant generic energy absorption, not literal power absorption.

The Introduction

Hi y’all, originally I was gonna save this for if my eventual tackle at universal Ben 10 top tiers ends up being rejected, however I realised the Highbreed wouldn’t be affected by that upgrade so they’d still be stuck with the 4-B/4-A weaponry that I’ve recently realised I have issues with. Also I figured posting a downgrade for a set of characters immediately after an upgrade failed would look pretty bad lol

For context, the Highbreed’s and Galvan’s weaponry were both upgraded earlier this year to “at least 4-B, possibly 4-A” based on this statement (0:54) that says “only” the Galvan has the weaponry to stand up to the Highbreed. This later ended up making Ascalon level characters such as Dagon or Ultimate Way Big this tier, as Ascalon is a very powerful piece of Galvan technology that was also the only thing capable of stopping Dagon. Now I have no issue with this in itself, hell I fully supported it when it first came out, however what I do now have an issue with is which weaponry they scale to. I’ll be covering each one from what I believe are the least to most logical to scale to.

Btw, some credit goes to @GeneralSol16. Some of these points were either mentioned to me by them or are points I only came up with while talking with them on the General Discussion Thread.

The Weapons

1. The Entropy Pump
  • The Entropy Pump was the device created by Professor Paradox that caused him to initially scatter across space-time, and was also what Aggregor used to merge with the Andromeda Five. According to Gaster Paradox himself, attempting to bomb the Entropy Pump would cause the destruction of reality for many light years. This is where the 4-A feat comes from. The big issue with the Entropy Pump is simply that it is not a weapon. Idk what it would really be classified as tbh (I guess a portal?), but it ain’t a weapon. The 4-A stuff is just a side effect of it getting bombed since the machine is so incredibly powerful with it able to rip a hole in the space-time continuum, and Paradox is the only one who even knows how powerful this machine truly is. Also even if it was a weapon, it’s way too destructive to use against the Highbreed and could risk destroying inhabited planets. Oh also, can’t believe I only just realised this after writing three of these paragraphs, but there’s only one Entropy Pump. Good luck taking out an entire galaxy-wide fleet with a single bomb.
The Entropy Pump is Weapon
IMG_20240806_231442.jpg

The Entropy Pump is Weapon
IMG_20240806_231442.jpg
I’d say it’s akin to the Null Void Projector, where it’s a device designed for a non-weapon purpose but can be used as a weapon in the right circumstance. Though tbh idk why I even brought up it not being a weapon? That was kinda silly of me. Like it’s not as if the Null Void Projectors would also be ignored in that statement just because they weren’t designed to be weapons.

That being said I still disagree with scaling to the Entropy Pump for the other reasons given.

The Weapons

1. The Entropy Pump
  • The Entropy Pump was the device created by Professor Paradox that caused him to initially scatter across space-time, and was also what Aggregor used to merge with the Andromeda Five. According to Gaster Paradox himself, attempting to bomb the Entropy Pump would cause the destruction of reality for many light years. This is where the 4-A feat comes from. The big issue with the Entropy Pump is simply that it is not a weapon. Idk what it would really be classified as tbh (I guess a portal?), but it ain’t a weapon. The 4-A stuff is just a side effect of it getting bombed since the machine is so incredibly powerful with it able to rip a hole in the space-time continuum, and Paradox is the only one who even knows how powerful this machine truly is. Also even if it was a weapon, it’s way too destructive to use against the Highbreed and could risk destroying inhabited planets. Oh also, can’t believe I only just realised this after writing three of these paragraphs, but there’s only one Entropy Pump. Good luck taking out an entire galaxy-wide fleet with a single bomb.
It doesn't matter if there is one Entropy Pump, considering Azmuth himself made the most powerful weapon, and he must know about many weapons and technologies since Paradox told him everything about the future so he must have told him about the Entropy Pump and how dangerous it is, and Azmuth is one of the most intelligent minds in the universe, if not the most intelligent. So he planned how he would make such weapons in counter for the Entropy Pump.
2. Element X
  • Element X is a substance that, when combined with “Bisyinthium Alloy” (the alien name for iron ore), has the power to destroy the entire solar system. The biggest issue with using this as an argument is simply that it’s nigh-unfeasible to actually use against the Highbreed. In order to gain the full 4-B explosion, you need a lot of iron ore to be melted down and purified first before you combine Element X with it. Just slapping it together with no prep is going to make a much less impressive explosion. This explosion is also instant (meaning it needs a lot of preparation to be placed in a non-risky place) and the process to make the explosion 4-B takes time (meaning it’s essentially impossible to use against an armada that these people don’t even know is coming). Combine all that with the fact that iron ore is extremely rare outside of Earth and that makes it almost impossible to even have access to the needed materials, much less have them all prepared in time for the Highbreed’s surprise invasion. Even if someone did somehow pull it off they’re taking their entire planet with them just to wipe out a couple ships at most, which isn’t exactly what I would call “standing a chance” against the Highbreed.
This doesn't really refute anything since In The Galactic Enforcers, Vulkanus partnered with SixSix to build a weapon capable of destroying a solar system using Element X. He was stopped by Ben and the Galactic Enforcers. So 4-B destruction in Ben 10 would not be that difficult to achieve since someone like Vulkanus could also make such weapons, at the same level of Element X.
Not to mention that in The Ballad of Mr. Baumann, Vulkanus attacked Mr. Baumann's store, with the purpose of stealing a vial of Element X that he had brought for Sheelane. So if it was really that difficult then he wouldn't have tried to steal the Element X and containers for such destructive weapons again.
3. Emperor Milleous, “Destroyer of Galaxies”
  • Part of Emperor Milleous’ humorously long title is being called a “destroyer of galaxies”, which is used to justify 4-B to 4-A as it would be somewhat difficult to destroy an entire galaxy over time without good AP. However the two issues with this are the speed and size of the Incursean fleet. Ben 10 characters and vehicles are hilariously fast, and the Incursean army is massive. It would actually be very easy to lay waste to an entire galaxy in a relatively short time with the resources they have with only stellar level weaponry or less. This isn’t even getting into whether Milleous’ full title should actually be taken as reliable, as it’s humorously long and glaze-heavy to the point that characters never get an opportunity to finish it.
Well this can go either ways because this title must have been given because they actually might have seen the destruction on that level. But it's iffy so neutral on this one though leaning to disagree
Extra: Weird Verdona AP thing

Found this out after posting this, but for some reason Verdona is currently scaling to 4x Anodite Gwen due to Gwen (and Ben) only being 1/4 Anodite. There’s a number of issues with this:
  1. Gwen grows stronger over time, and very quickly relative to other Anodites. Taking this statement at face value assumes that either Gwen doesn’t get stronger or that Verdona is constantly getting stronger at an equal pace, neither of which are true. Hell there’s even a statement that says it took until Gwendolyn’s mid 40s in the OV future to be an equal match for Verdona, which further shows that Gwendolyn grows quicker than Verdona (or that Verdona just doesn’t grow at all, either way it means there’s no stagnant 4x multiplier).
  2. This isn’t how human-alien hybrids work in Ben 10. Take Helen Wheels for example; she’s only half Kineceleran yet she’s implied to be faster than XLR8 by Argit. Or take Big Chuck and Atomic-X; they’re both massively weaker than their stronger donor to the point the difference they have with their weaker donor isn’t that noticeable. While these three cases come from a different method than Gwen being naturally born 1/4 Anodite, it’s still the same principle at work and in the case of Helen she was initially conceived as naturally 1/2-Kineceleran.
  3. Verdona’s profile specifically links this scan (idk why since Ben and Gwen being 1/4 Anodite is stated multiple time in the show). This scan actually goes against the idea of the multiplier, as it clarifies that Gwen and Ben are only “1/4 Anodite” in the sense that they descend from one. There’s not really any “1/4 Anodite”, Verdona’s human form is just as human as any other and Gwen’s Anodite form is just as Anodite as any other. It’s basically the same thing as Alan’s Pyronite form, Phil’s Terrorantula form or Kevin’s alien forms from Framed, where they’re human normally but transform into a separate species.
So yeah that’s why she shouldn’t be scaling to 4x Gwen. I would’ve just handled this at a later date, however using this argument would’ve pushed her into High 5-A+ and 4-C+ territory so I wanted to handle it now.
Agree with 4x AP removal

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if there is an Entropy Pump, considering Azmuth himself mafe the most powerful weapon, and he must know about many weapons and technologies since Paradox told him everything about the future he must have told him about the Entropy Pump and how dangerous it is, and Azmuth is one of the most intelligent minds in the universe, if not the most intelligent. So he planned how he would use the Entropy Pump to destroy the Highbreed.
I just want to preface this by saying I might’ve figured out a different way to keep 4-A for Ascalon tier characters via the Entropy Pump, which I’ll go over in a later comment, however I do still think the Highbreed weaponry shouldn’t scale so I’ll first go over why that is.
  • Since there’s only one Entropy Pump in existence at the time, it would mean that the Galvan would need to recreate more of them if we assume they couldn’t take out the Highbreed with anything weaker. This is extremely difficult to do on time since the Highbreed would’ve succeeded in their mission very quickly (idk how long it would take them, but I imagine no longer than a day or two), and there’s also the matter of positioning the devices in places where activating the explosion wouldn’t wipe out billions of lives.
  • One thing I neglected to bring up before is how the whole “destroying reality across multiple light years” thing relates to Paradox’s statement about how time travel around Los Soledad weakens the “fabric of space”. Paradox describes the “reality” around Los Soledad as being paper thin, which considering the time portal’s initial purpose would suggest that the “destroying reality across multiple light years” thing is the same phenomenon as what would happen if you time travelled in one place too many times. In other words, causing the Entropy Pump to go boom would completely mess up the space-time of everything it covers, which even in an ideal activation spot away from planets with life is obviously a really bad idea.
  • Even if the Galvan scaled to the Entropy Pump (which as I said they might end up still doing), there’s simply no reason for the Highbreed to do so. The Galvan are the smartest beings in multiple galaxies, potentially the entire universe. Their technology could be trillions of times beyond the Highbreed’s and it wouldn’t contradict anything. The Highbreed also shouldn’t have access to anything like the Entropy Pump as they’re never implied to have temporal manipulating weapons (In fact I just found a statement that suggests the opposite), plus narratively they would’ve just fired it off a few times and ended their genocidal quest incredibly quickly if they really did have access to them.

This doesn't really refute anything since In The Galactic Enforcers, Vulkanus partnered with SixSix to build a weapon capable of destroying a solar system using Element X. He was stopped by Ben and the Galactic Enforcers. So 4-B destruction in Ben 10 would not be that difficult to achieve since someone like Vulkanus could also make such weapons, at the same level of Element X.
Not to mention that in The Ballad of Mr. Baumann, Vulkanus attacked Mr. Baumann's store, with the purpose of stealing a vial of Element X that he had brought for Sheelane. So if it was really that difficult then he wouldn't have tried to steal the Element X again.
The problem with scaling them to Element X isn’t just the rareness part but the preparation part. In order to achieve the full 4-B destruction you need to melt down and purify the Iron ore and then put in the Element X. This would already take a bit of time to do, which is unideal when the Highbreed are quickly approaching your planet, however it gets worse when you consider the explosion is instant the moment the Iron ore and Element X combine and would result in multiple planets being destroyed. The process would be something like this:
  1. Somehow find out the Highbreed are on their way.
  2. Quickly get your hands on a bunch of Iron ore and some Element X, the latter of which is generally quite rare and the former is so rare outside of Earth that Vulkanus went there both times to get it.
  3. Quickly melt down the Iron ore so it’s solar system busting potential.
  4. Quickly board a ship to travel and meet the Highbreed far enough away from any inhabitable planets.
  5. Dunk Element X into the Iron ore to try and kill the Highbreed before they shoot you down and just kill you instantly.
  6. Realise that you did all that just to destroy a few ships at most.
The problem with the Element X argument is that even in the best case scenario, destroying some Highbreed ships doesn’t mean you win the war. You could destroy as many as you want, as long as there’s enough still standing they’ll still win and will still wipe out everything. Not to mention I wouldn’t really call a lot of suicide bombing “standing a chance against the Highbreed”, even if it was successful.

Well this can go either ways because this title must have been given because they actually might have seen the destruction on that level. But it's iffy so neutral on this one though leaning to disagree
Yeah that’s my main issues with it, it’s just too vague. Like sure they could have destroyed an entire galaxy, but also they could’ve just destroyed stuff over time or just enslaved everyone or something. Also as I mentioned in both the OP and here, Way Big having 3-C AP makes the standard Alien scaling way worse and the Highbreed having 3-C DC just doesn’t work narratively at all.

Btw by “leaning to disagree” do you mean “disagree with the downgrade” or “disagree they should scale”?

Last edited:
I just want to preface this by saying I might’ve figured out a different way to keep 4-A for Ascalon tier characters via the Entropy Pump, which I’ll go over in a later comment, however I do still think the Highbreed weaponry shouldn’t scale so I’ll first go over why that is.
  • Since there’s only one Entropy Pump in existence at the time, it would mean that the Galvan would need to recreate more of them if we assume they couldn’t take out the Highbreed with anything weaker. This is extremely difficult to do on time since the Highbreed would’ve succeeded in their mission very quickly (idk how long it would take them, but I imagine no longer than a day or two), and there’s also the matter of positioning the devices in places where activating the explosion wouldn’t wipe out billions of lives.
  • One thing I neglected to bring up before is how the whole “destroying reality across multiple light years” thing relates to Paradox’s statement about how time travel around Los Soledad weakens the “fabric of space”. Paradox describes the “reality” around Los Soledad as being paper thin, which considering the time portal’s initial purpose would suggest that the “destroying reality across multiple light years” thing is the same phenomenon as what would happen if you time travelled in one place too many times. In other words, causing the Entropy Pump to go boom would completely mess up the space-time of everything it covers, which even in an ideal activation spot away from planets with life is obviously a really bad idea.
  • Even if the Galvan scaled to the Entropy Pump (which as I said they might end up still doing), there’s simply no reason for the Highbreed to do so. The Galvan are the smartest beings in multiple galaxies, potentially the entire universe. Their technology could be trillions of times beyond the Highbreed’s and it wouldn’t contradict anything. The Highbreed also shouldn’t have access to anything like the Entropy Pump as they’re never implied to have temporal manipulating weapons (In fact I just found a statement that suggests the opposite), plus narratively they would’ve just fired it off a few times and ended their genocidal quest incredibly quickly if they really did have access to them.

The problem with scaling them to Element X isn’t just the rareness part but the preparation part. In order to achieve the full 4-B destruction you need to melt down and purify the Iron ore and then put in the Element X. This would already take a bit of time to do, which is unideal when the Highbreed are quickly approaching your planet, however it gets worse when you consider the explosion is instant the moment the Iron ore and Element X combine and would result in multiple planets being destroyed. The process would be something like this:
  1. Somehow find out the Highbreed are on their way.
  2. Quickly get your hands on a bunch of Iron ore and some Element X, the latter of which is generally quite rare and the former is so rare outside of Earth that Vulkanus went there both times to get it.
  3. Quickly melt down the Iron ore so it’s solar system busting potential.
  4. Quickly board a ship to travel and meet the Highbreed far enough away from any inhabitable planets.
  5. Dunk Element X into the Iron ore to try and kill the Highbreed before they shoot you down and just kill you instantly.
  6. Realise that you did all that just to destroy a few ships at most.
The problem with the Element X argument is that even in the best case scenario, destroying some Highbreed ships doesn’t mean you win the war. You could destroy as many as you want, as long as there’s enough still standing they’ll still win and will still wipe out everything. Not to mention I wouldn’t really call a lot of suicide bombing “standing a chance against the Highbreed”, even if it was successful.

Yeah that’s my main issues with it, it’s just too vague. Like sure they could have destroyed an entire galaxy, but also they could’ve just destroyed stuff over time or just enslaved everyone or something. Also as I mentioned in both the OP and here, Way Big having 3-C AP makes the standard Alien scaling way worse and the Highbreed having 3-C DC just doesn’t work narratively at all.

Btw by “leaning to disagree” do you mean “disagree with the downgrade” or “disagree they should scale”?
I'm busy as of now but how do you scale the Ascalon above Entropy Pump's destruction without scaling it to Highbreed weaponry? Kindly elaborate that in the OP before they get a straight up High 5-A downgrade

‘K so as for how the Galvan might be able to keep 4-A, the Entropy Pump was specifically stated by Paradox to be the “power source” for his Chronologger. I feel it would make a lot of sense for the Galvan to have greater power sources than the Entropy Pump especially considering Paradox wasn’t so Paradox-y yet (even though he was still apparently smarter than the Highbreed lol), though I’d like to hear what y’all think.
Well okay then.
This will give a solid 4-A rating if I'm not wrong

@Ghengiroo115 Instead we can scale Galvan weaponry above Vulkanus' tech since they are able to recreate weapons similar to Element X which give the same destructive output. So moreover instead of being a downgrade thread, this becomes more of a rejustification and solidification thread.

Well okay then.
This will give a solid 4-A rating if I'm not wrong
At worst a likely rating but I can definitely see a solid rating.

@Ghengiroo115 Instead we can scale Galvan weaponry above Vulkanus' tech since they are able to recreate weapons similar to Element X which give the same destructive output. So moreover instead of being a downgrade thread, this becomes more of a rejustification and solidification thread.
See the problem is that it’s not really Vulkanus’ “tech”. Basically what he does is dunk the Element X into some molten iron to blow up the solar system with him and SixSix in it (because they’re idiots I guess? I have no clue they they would want to blow themselves up but the process is confirmed to be instant so they have no way of escaping it). While I don’t doubt the Galvan have better AP tech (especially since I agree with scaling above the Entropy Pump now and as mentioned I agree with 2-A stuff as well), I don’t believe there’s any direct scaling to be made between Element X and the Galvan. It being essentially a suicide bomb makes things complicated. All in all though I won’t oppose it if I see good enough reason for it.

So I’m thinking it may be best to get rid of the Galvan related stuff for now and just focus on the Highbreed downgrade. The Highbreed downgrade was the main thing I made this thread for anyways, and combining both the new developments here with an honestly already meaty thread would get even more clunky. Plus I’d rather have more time to write out a proper justification for why the Ascalon level characters should scale to the Entropy Pump.

See the problem is that it’s not really Vulkanus’ “tech”. Basically what he does is dunk the Element X into some molten iron to blow up the solar system with him and SixSix in it (because they’re idiots I guess? I have no clue they they would want to blow themselves up but the process is confirmed to be instant so they have no way of escaping it). While I don’t doubt the Galvan have better AP tech (especially since I agree with scaling above the Entropy Pump now and as mentioned I agree with 2-A stuff as well), I don’t believe there’s any direct scaling to be made between Element X and the Galvan. It being essentially a suicide bomb makes things complicated. All in all though I won’t oppose it if I see good enough reason for it.
No what I mean is that Vulkanus partnered with SixSix to build a weapon capable of destroying a solar system using Element X. So he built another weapon using the Element X which gives the same destructive output

No what I mean is that Vulkanus partnered with SixSix to build a weapon capable of destroying a solar system using Element X. So he built another weapon using the Element X which gives the same destructive output
That doesn’t make much sense to me though, since he was attempting to combine the iron and Element X in his debut episode which would’ve just killed him the moment he dunked EX in the molten iron. How was he planning to build a weapon if he was planning to just die and take out the solar system with him?

That doesn’t make much sense to me though, since he was attempting to combine the iron and Element X in his debut episode which would’ve just killed him the moment he dunked EX in the molten iron. How was he planning to build a weapon if he was planning to just die and take out the solar system with him?
Wait i fu<ked up with my reasoning. You're right. Just make sure to mention about another way of scaling ascalon to Entropy Pump and it should be fine

Back