• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Space beyond (Low 1-C upgrade)

No. I just checked. It was only in regard to cross-time, not the Space Beyond.
Okay have you got any opinion about this thread so far?
04445496d92ce8e4e0b9101e792f26e4.jpg

Waiting for a staff opinion 🗿

Last edited:
Implying that each static snapshot of Prime Ben's Universe gets branched into an alternative reality existing as it's own universe inside the Space Beyond. And this can be well understood by looking the tree shown by Paradox where you can see different branches arising from each "Snapshot" of Prime Ben's Universe. For simple explanation to NW Ben, Paradox explains for 3 instances like 10, 16 and 30 year old.
I don't think this has anything to do with hypertimelines, it looks like a normal uncountably infinitely many timelines justification. That being said, the reason I'm leaning on disagree is because in order to gain Low 1-C like that, you need statements indicating a new timeline is created at every infinitesimal instant of time, since as you mentioned, there are uncountably infinitely many moments in time (though you don't need to name-drop the word "infinitesimal").
Hope I haven't misunderstood something.

I don't think this has anything to do with hypertimelines, it looks like a normal uncountably infinitely many timelines justification. That being said, the reason I'm leaning on disagree is because in order to gain Low 1-C like that, you need statements indicating a new timeline is created at every infinitesimal instant of time, since as you mentioned, there are uncountably infinitely many moments in time (though you don't need to name-drop the word "infinitesimal").
"Paradox: As Gwen guessed, cross-time is made up of parallel versions of the history we know. There are hundreds of them... a world where Gwen found the Omnitrix, a world where albedo turned to alien x and was trapped motionless for nearly a year, a world where you didn't have to destroy the Omnitrix to defeat Vilgax.
Ben 10K: Et cetera.
Paradox: Ad infinitum."

The alternate timelines are the Parallel versions of the history we know that is the prime universe. Then he goes on giving examples of such universes and ends with "ad infinitum" which means:

for ever; again and again.

That is each snapshot of Prime Ben's universe gets branched for ever, again and again. And this snapshot thingy is evident from the tree explanation of Paradox where he seperates 10, 16 and 30 year old Ben's snapshot getting branched separately by saying "where reality branches off and forms a separate timeline each containing its own Ben Tennyson"
And all of this exists inside the Space Beyond which remains unaffected by destruction of universes inside it proving its superiority over temporality of regular universes.

And I've already given more such examples in the OP (Too lazy to write them again)

Last edited:

Hope I haven't misunderstood something.
What I mean here is that in the MCU it was clearly shown that each snapshot in the sacred timelines is 2-A, but the only thing here is branching timelines, so think of it as infinite number of 2-A.

Considering I got 3 votes, this thread has been concluded.
@Firestorm808 Can you unlock the Ben 10 cosmology Page?
Also should I change CTB's AP to Low 1-C as well?

Considering I got 3 votes, this thread has been concluded.
@Firestorm808 Can you unlock the Ben 10 cosmology Page?
Also should I change CTB's AP to Low 1-C as well?
Can you please provide the draft of your changes to the page?

Damn. Seem to have missed the party. W upscale.
Question?
Shouldn't the Space beyond already be 26D?
'Busy box' happend in Alien Force and 'The Forge of Creation' happend in Ultimate Alien thus shouldn't Kevin's statement 'I thought that the universe is everything' indicate that everything up to this point, including the 26 dimensions, are all in that one universe inside the Space beyond?
That's just Kevin's guess, I don't think so.

Btw, the main party is in a week. Wait for it.

Damn. Seem to have missed the party. W upscale.
Question?
Shouldn't the Space beyond already be 26D?
'Busy box' happend in Alien Force and 'The Forge of Creation' happend in Ultimate Alien thus shouldn't Kevin's statement 'I thought that the universe is everything' indicate that everything up to this point, including the 26 dimensions, are all in that one universe inside the Space beyond?
No, the space beyond is currently rated as 2-A while the 26 dimensions exist in the timestream and omniversal force

Can you copy and paste it here?
The Branching Timelines (Low 1-C, Uncountably Infinite Universe Branches)

"Paradox: As Gwen guessed, cross-time is made up of parallel versions of the history we know. There are hundreds of them... a world where Gwen found the Omnitrix, a world where albedo turned to alien x and was trapped motionless for nearly a year, a world where you didn't have to destroy the Omnitrix to defeat Vilgax.

Ben 10K: Et cetera.

Paradox: Ad infinitum.”

-Paradox and Ultimate Ben 10k

With Paradox and Ben 10K, Paradox listed the alternate timelines are parallel versions of history we know, referring prime universe being the history they know and alternative universe to be parallel versions of it, ending the conversation with ad infinitum, suggesting that existing timelines branch forever, again and again making this a continuous process of branching.

“Think of time and space as this tree. Down here is when you were 10 years old. Right here is now. Up here is when you'll 30 be years old. The trunk is the main timeline. These branches represent alternate timelines, where reality literally branches off and becomes a different timeline, each containing its own Ben Tennyson.”

-Paradox to NW Ben

Here Paradox divides Prime Ben's Universe into three snapshots which are 10, 16 and 30 year old where each snapshot of Prime Ben's reality branches off and becomes a different timeline.

20240620_151729.jpg

While this tree was an easier explanation for NW Ben, there are some Good examples of other snapshots branching which can be seen over here. This branching continues ad infinitum as mentioned by Paradox.

The Space Beyond (Low 1-C)

The Space Beyond is an infinite black void that extends past the boundaries of the universe and encompasses an uncountably infinite number of them. This space separates Universes from each other and isn't accessible via general dimension crossing devices except for the Map of infinity and the Chrono Navigator.

Q: How do temporal dimensions impact on tiering?

A: A spacetime continuum with two time axes, instead of just one, could likewise be visualised as a line comprised of uncountably infinite points, each of which is a static "snapshot" of the entire regular timeline with 3 space and 1 time dimension. It would hence be one dimensional level above a timeline and as such baseline Low 1-C. Similarly, adding even more time dimensions would add one level of dimensional superiority each time.

The Space beyond over here serves as the “line” which comprises an uncountably infinite number of alternative static snapshots of Prime Ben's Reality. It showing a higher temporality is also evident from Ben 10 Omniverse Season 6 Episode 1 where Vilgax with the help of CTB destroyed all the multiverse except for NW Ben's Universe. Now since the universes lie inside the Space Beyond, hence logically for NW Ben's Universe to remain intact we can conclude that the space beyond remains unaffected after CTB's destruction. Which further proves that it is not bound by the temporality of the each seperate universe. We also know that the powers of a Chronosapien does not work in a timeless range which was evident from Maltruant not being able to use his powers in Season 8 episode 10. However in order for clockwork's powers to work on range of the Space Beyond post CTB destruction, it should have a higher temporal dimension in order to be performed.

Last edited:
It showing a higher temporality is also evident from Ben 10 Omniverse Season 6 Episode 1 where Vilgax with the help of CTB destroyed all the multiverse except for NW Ben's Universe. Now since the universes lie inside the Space Beyond, hence logically for NW Ben's Universe to remain intact we can conclude that the space beyond remains unaffected after CTB's destruction. Which further proves that it is not bound by the temporality of the each seperate universe. We also know that the powers of a Chronosapien does not work in a timeless range which was evident from Maltruant not being able to use his powers in Season 8 episode 10. However in order for clockwork's powers to work on range of the Space Beyond post CTB destruction, it should have a higher temporal dimension in order to be performed.
@Firestorm808 Do you agree with this for higher temporality?

Back