• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BEN 10 REBOOT - Alien X DOWNGRADE

Well if there is no mention in the show about him getting weaker or losing power when the Omnitrices are taken away from him then......
There's no mention of how the Omnitrices made him stronger either. The main assumption is that he took them so that the other Bens he stole them from "lost everything" and suffered like he did. Even while he had the Omnitrices Rath briefly clashed with him before being overpowered. The reason he lost in the end was because the Tennysons had a strategy of attacking him all at once instead of separately and overwhelming him with numbers

Truth is I don't know how to counter Greenshifer. 😭
Memes That Are The Neat Part, You Don't. - YouTube

The main assumption is that he took them so that the other Bens he stole them from "lost everything" and suffered like he did.
Not an assumption because it's directly stated.
The reason he lost in the end was because the Tennysons had a strategy of attacking him all at once instead of separately and overwhelming him with numbers
Makes no sense for High 6-As to overpower him even when coordinated
I'm dumb dumb 😭
Keep your head up king

Makes no sense for High 6-As to overpower him even when coordinated
They restrained him. He didn't really seem to take any damage and just constantly lost focus. Again, the Ben in control of him is bad at fighting and doesn't know how powerful celestial sapien dna is. Vilgax is more skilled and knows how strong it is, which is why he was able to instantly terraform the earth and become a possible threat to the universe.

He can be pushed around, but not harmed .

Also, he's probably only used to fighting one Ben Tennyson in a 1 vs 1 fight and was therefore unaware of how to deal with multiple people attacking and trying to restrain him

I can't believe the thread I made about Alien X vs Saitama is actually going to be considered more fair now

IIRC, Reboot Alien X killed numerous Bens and etc, before the plot convenience of the movie happened.
To be fair, most of those Bens were alone in their own timeline while in this instance, he's getting jumped by 6 Bens.

Last edited:
I mean, I'm fine with at least whatever aliens he beat, likely Scaled to alien v.
Yeah, he should scale above all the mid tiers, though there's only one thing that suggests that he scales above Alien V so if I'm getting this right, Alien V (And Way Big) becomes the strongest character in the Reboot (Apart from an actually perfect Celestialsapient that isn't the result of an error from the Omnitrix)

Last edited:
Firestorm and Greenshifer both has explained who has been part of community since more than five years so this has reached conclusion.

Welp, time to go see if I can make any arguments now that the accidental mismatch I made between Saitama and Alien x is going to be considered fair now

What's crazy is Ben 10 writers said they wanted to make Alien V takeover the Universe had that happen and Way Big then defeat him
Way Big and Alien V would've both been High 3-A

What's crazy is Ben 10 writers said they wanted to make Alien V takeover the Universe had that happen and Way Big then defeat him
Way Big and Alien V would've both been High 3-A
Not gonna lie, that sounds epic. Too bad it didn't happen though.

So did Alien X actually lose to Bloxx or did he just give up. Asking because DD literally showed me a clip of Kuro saying that's what he did to prove he one shots Saitama

So did Alien X actually lose to Bloxx or did he just give up. Asking because DD literally showed me a clip of Kuro saying that's what he did to prove he one shots Saitama
To me he gave up for Moral reasons and explained his backstory then sympathizes with Grandpa Max. He was whopping Four arms and Heatblast earlier along with several aliens there is NO way Blox is superior.

Yup. Only after X got severely jumped though did Bloxx was able to restrain him with him being unable to do anything.

Shouldn't he still stay at Low 5-B then
I don't think you understand how big the gap between High 6-A and Low 5-B is. If he was Low 5-B, their attacks wouldn't have sent him flying like that. He definitely scales above all the mid tiers and can take each of them in a 1v1 so they had to jump him. The only evidence for him being Low 5-B is that one statement about how pure Celestialsapients are stronger than hybrids, except he's probably not a perfect one either due to him unlocking Alien X through an unintentional error in the Omnitrix.

Only explanation I can think of is how his alien body could be different physically so weaker things could send him flying but not harm him in any way. But I guess it doesn't matter since the crt was already accepted

Only explanation I can think of is how his alien body could be different physically so weaker things could send him flying but not harm him in any way. But I guess it doesn't matter since the crt was already accepted
I mean, the other aliens also gets sent flying but aren't shown to be visibly harmed either.

The only evidence for him being Low 5-B is that one statement about how pure Celestialsapients are stronger than hybrids, except he's probably not a perfect one either due to him unlocking Alien X through an unintentional error in the Omnitrix.
That statement should honestly not even be used since it was for the classic continuity and because it was made a year or two before Alien X debuted in the reboot. The original statement was refering to Atomic-X since he was the only hybrid Celestialsapien at the time.

Back