• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BEN 10 REBOOT - Alien X DOWNGRADE

Alien X is currently Low 5-B, upscaling from Hex's Titan Gauntlet multiplier, same goes for Alien V. He should be lower than this considering mid-tier aliens had no issue harming him and some survived attacks from him. Alien V has better showings than Alien X such as his feat of corrupting the planet and his statement of being the ultimate being (which supports his upscaling from Hex). Alien X shouldn't be superior to Alien V (despite being a hybrid) since Alien X was unlocked when Evil Ben broke the Omnitrix which can explain why he's weaker than a hybrid. On a positive note however Alien X should gain Paralysis Inducement based on this. In conclusion Alien X should be downgraded to match the mid-tiers of the verse such as Four Arms and Diamondhead due to very clearly being weaker than Alien V.

I guess it wasn't conveyed very well? He clearly got knocked to the ground and was groaning in pain. It also doesn't make sense how a bunch of High 6-As can just jump a Low 5-B like that.
I mean, he took a blast of fire, a surprise attack that swung him around and slammed him into the ground, and then, while recovering, had one of his omnitrices pulled out, but he still instantly ragdolled two of them at once.

I mean, he took a blast of fire, a surprise attack that swung him around and slammed him into the ground, and then, while recovering, had one of his omnitrices pulled out, but he still instantly ragdolled two of them at once.
Still doesn't change the fact that they were able to beat him up despite the supposedly massive AP disadvantage and him being the strongest character, scaling above Alien V. And it's not like having the Omnitrixes taken away makes him any weaker. He just steals them because he wants to make all the Bens in every timeline suffer like he did.

Last edited:
How many times do I need to say this. He's stronger than Alien V, but the Ben controlling him is just an idiot and doesn't know how strong celestial sapiens are. If some idiot was possessing Goku's body and didn't even know how to fly or fire off Ki blasts and lost to someone like Goten, he'd still be universe level or whatever. Disagree, but for the 10th time, put his idiocy and lack of skill with the transformation as a weakness on his profile

How many times do I need to say this. He's stronger than Alien V, but the Ben controlling him is just an idiot and doesn't know how strong celestial sapiens are. If some idiot was possessing Goku's body and didn't even know how to fly or fire off Ki blasts and lost to someone like Goten, he'd still be universe level or whatever. Disagree, but for the 10th time, put his idiocy and lack of skill with the transformation as a weakness on his profile
The dude never mentions him never knowing the limits of his powers, he even says "we are infinite" at one point in the special. Him not being able to control his powers doesn't justify being harmed by H6As

The dude never mentions him never knowing the limits of his powers, he even says "we are infinite" at one point in the special. Him not being able to control his powers doesn't justify being harmed by H6As
He's not wall level despite also being harmed by a roller coaster falling on him. So many things in that movie can be considered Plot Induced Stupidity. Just because he never mentions knowing the limits of his powers, doesn't mean he actually knows the limits of his powers

There's too many instances of "PIS" that calling it a PIS is a stretch since it just seems to be in-character

There's too many instances of "PIS" that calling it a PIS is a stretch since it just seems to be in-character
Right, so in-character, Alien X doesn't know how strong he is and therefore doesn't immediately go for Low 5-B attacks because the Ben using him is incompetent and lacks skill. He literally got pushed around by a roller coaster and lost when a bunch of High 6-A characters ganged up on him. Meanwhile, Vilgax, someone with much more skill and intellect, terraformed the earth and could potentially become a universal threat with just half of Alien X's DNA.

So yeah, he's low 5-B due to being much stronger than Vilgax as Alien V, but also doesn't know how to fully use Alien X's powers and he's also really bad at fighting. A similar example of this is Albedo. He's Low 1-C with the Alien X transformation but also literally can't do anything with it

Alien X doesn't know how strong he is
No mention of this in-show
He literally got pushed around by a roller coaster and lost when a bunch of High 6-A characters ganged up on him.
Which is why he's High 6-A
So yeah, he's low 5-B due to being much stronger than Vilgax as Alien V
Gets ragdolled by High 6-As
but also doesn't know how to fully use Alien X's powers
Again, no mention of this in-show. What we have in show is him breaking the omnitrix to unlock him.

No mention of this in-show
No mention of him knowing how powerful he is in show either. Him saying "we are infinite" doesn't mean much
Which is why he's High 6-A
He's Low 5-B because he's supposed to be twice as powerful as Alien V. But again, he doesn't know how strong celestial sapien DNA is and he's bad at fighting
Gets ragdolled by High 6-As
Because he's bad at fighting and doesn't know the extent of celestial sapien power
Again, no mention of this in-show. What we have in show is him breaking the omnitrix to unlock him.
Yeah, and later the Omnitrix is perfectly fine. Again, no mention of him knowing the full extent of his powers. Saying "we are infinite" is unclear and doesn't mean much

Him being bad at fighting shouldn't affect his durability.
He was pushed around and eventually restrained, but wasn't actually harmed in any way. An alternate Gwen even says "all that effort, and we didn't make a scratch". Rath and the other alternate Tennysons were capable of pushing him around and restraining him, but he still most likely wasn't harmed in any way. He IS Low 5-B, but he can be pushed around by weaker attacks and he's also bad at fighting and doesn't know how strong the celestial sapien transformation is

This entire movie can be considered an outlier
This is why I made this meme when I first watched it.
0vSrSuC_d.webp

Spilxson2 read this entire discussion of ours when the movie first came out
Click here

I thought the Omnitrices were being removed so that the dimension hopping Grandpa Max could go back to the Bens that lost their watches and return them

Well if there is no mention in the show about him getting weaker or losing power when the Omnitrices are taken away from him then...... There is simply no reason for us to make assumptions that omnitrixes gives him power or increases his power or anything like that.
I thought the Omnitrices were being removed so that the dimension hopping Grandpa Max could go back to the Bens that lost their watches and return them
Was this like stated ? Recheck the movie on YouTube link I posted above.

Well in the end green shifter is simply saying what he did a couple of years ago on that thread I just mentioned. The movie turned into P.I.S in the end and Alien V displayed better feats on screen via effecting the Earth.

Back