• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Original Series Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liger686

VS Battles
Retired
Links to the calculations:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Ben_10_Calcs_Season_1_Episodes_1-5

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Ben_10_Calcs_Season_1_Episodes_6-13

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Ben_10_Calcs_Season_2_Episodes_1-6

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Ben_10_Calcs_Season_2_Episodes_7-13

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Ben_10_Calcs_Season_3_Episodes_1-6

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Ben_10_Calcs_Season_3_Episodes_7-13

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Ben_10_Calcs_Season_4_Episodes_1-6

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Ben_10_Calcs_Season_4_Episodes_7-10_&_Special

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/Ben_10:_Yenaldooshi's_Arrival

Notes:

XLR8's speed - In every fight that XLR8 has been in, he has been kept up with consistently.

Examples include:

Rojo (Merged with Vilgax's drone) fighting on par wit him.

Vilgax catching him.

The Mummy fighting on par with and keeping up with him.

Viktor easily knocking him away before he could attack.

Many of Ben's aliens and other characters can keep up with these characters, so I suggest two ways of dealing with this.

Method 1. Ruling Massively Hypersonic as an oultier - Nearly every character would be either supersonic to supersonic+ from the Four Arms Dodges a Laser calc except for Way BIg who has a massively hypersonic feat.

Method 2. Ugrading nearly every character to Massively Hypersonic in at least combat speeds and reactions - Every character that XLR8 has fought were able to keep up with him.

Yenaldooshi's thunderstorm feat - Yenaldooshi hasn't shown any type of energy manipulation feats other than this so I don't know if it would scale to his AP.

Low 7-C or 7-B+ (Scaling from either Vilgax's nuke surviving feat or Yenaldooshi's thunderstorm feat)

Way Big (Far stronger than Vilgax and threw him into outer space)

Vilgax (Survived a nuclear bomb while far weaker than he is now)

Four Arms (Fought on par with both Vilgax and Kevin 11)

Ghostfreak (Withstood attacks from Kraab, who fought with Tetrax, who easily beat Diamondhead)

Diamondhead (Fought on par with Vilgax)

Kevin 11 (Fought on par with Vilgax and Four Arms)

8-A+ (Scaling from Heatblast's 8-A calcs)

Heatblast (Evaporated a water monster and destroyed a cave)

XLR8 (Fought on par with Drone-Rojo, who was unharmed from Heatblast's attacks)

Viktor (Fought with XLR8 and Upgrade)

Upgrade (Physically comparable to Viktor)

8-B (Scaling from Stinkfly's feat of shooting Vilgax into the ground)

Stinkfly (Shot Vilgax into the ground)

High 8-C (Scaling from Wildmutt)

Wildmutt (Unharmed from a steel tower collapsing on him)

Gwen Tennyson with magic (Clashed with Charmcaster who could harm Wildmutt)

10-B

Gwen Tennyson

Ben Tennyson

Max Tennyson

10-C

Grey Matter

Other notes - Physically Stinkfly should be building level after tanking this

I think that it seems reasonable, but the calc group members are the ones who have to check through and accept the calculations.

Also, doesn't Ben have higher feats in the following series?

@Lina

These are all the feats that I have calced from the original series only.

@Antvasima

There are probably better feats in the following series, and I am planning on calcing everything from Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniverse. But I don't think that feats that happen in the following series should scale to the original series.

True enough. If you wish to make separate statistics keys for 10 year old Ben, this should be very useful.

How are we going to deal with the Massively Hypersonic speed statistics?

Well, I think that we probably have to scale other characters' combat speed from his overall movement speed.

Heatblast's 8-A feats are alright to use so antony whos scales to him should. Anyone who doesnt scale to Heatblast scales to Stinkfly's 8-B feat. Any alien who doesnt scale to either should be placed at High 8-C since its the most consistent showing.

Vilgax's Low 7-C feat is legit, dont know if he scales to the 7-B storm though.

i think the 7-C feat for the wolf guy is an outlier since its casual, Higher then Vilgax's Low 7-C feat and dwarfes Ben's 8-A feat he did while enraged.

I dont know about the mhs thing though. Most of the time Ben uses XLR8 to blitz things he normaly couldnt. People could make a case for XLR8 only being faster then other alien's in movement speed though.

Yes, there is a massive difference between being able to react to beings travelling that swiftly, and actually being able to run that fast.

@RadicalMrR So, do you accept these calculations?

@Radical

To be fair, Vilgax's feat is done by his really scrawny self from BoS, before he got a ton of upgrades by the time he first fought Ben.

I could maybe imagine certain villains and aliens scaling to XLR8 in combat/reflex speed but XLR8 is consistently treated in the original series as "the ridiculously fast one" so it seems a little weird to just scale them like that. I think there's more of a change that the other characters scaling to him is PIS similar to characters who keep up with the Flash in DC. But seeing as most of his impressive feats, fighting style and even design revolves around travel speed rather than combat it's possible XLR8 has superior travel speed but not combat speed to the other aliens. But then again, how can XLR8 run that fast without the reflexes to stop or dodge things in front of him?

@LoudCloud

Well I mean, XLR8 is portrayed as exceptionally fast, but I don't think to the "everyone is frozen to me" way. As in, people are somewhat slower than him, but they can scale.

At the very least, it makes sense to scale it to Vilgax, right?

Has at least one calc group member commented in the calculation blogs, and said that the relevant calculations are acceptable?

Yes. The only relevant calculation that hasn't been accepted is the Way Big calc, but Way Big should scale to Vilgax anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Liger686 said:
In every one of XLR8's appearances he has been kept up with in combat.

XLR8 is normally to be faster in running speed.

About the rest, I completely agree with, and accept the calcs. with the exception of the Yenaldooshi's feat

Though, are we going to scale the rest version of Ben to the original, or we are going to make calcs for those

Out of curiosity, what exactly is wrong with the Yenaldooshi feat? I didn't really know the context around it, I just did it to check Ligers calc.

Because the Yenaldooshi only fought wilsmutt and cannobolt, and neither of them are evn close to town level (Well, maybe cannonbolt's durability) so the feat is kind of an outlier

@AidenBrooks999

Diamondhead fought on par with both Vilgax and Kevin 11 so he will be scaled to Low 7-C.

Cannonbolt was able to harm Kevin 11 so he should also scale to Low 7-C.

Liger686 said:
@AidenBrooks999
Diamondhead fought on par with both Vilgax and Kevin 11 so he will be scaled to Low 7-C.

Cannonbolt was able to harm Kevin 11 so he should also scale to Low 7-C.

ok with diamondhead

but cannonbolt needed to bounce a lot to harm kevin, it`s not something he can do by himself. but low 7-c for his dura should be ok

@AidenBrooks999

Oh, I guess that makes sense.

@QuagsireTheLegend

Thanks. Yeah I plan on calcing all the feats from Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniverse and then revising the profiles.

I personally believe that scale them to the Supersonic+ feat would be better. I think that MHS it's just too big of a tier jump

If the MHS feat isn't accepted I figured out a (clumsly-done) calc that might put XLR8 at Hypersonic travel speed (and by extension reflex speed).

@Ever

Because from the calcs Liger made, the feats are very consistent with Subsonic (+) speeds, and while I can agree with the Supersonic+ one, the MHS stat is just to high compared to all the other results

@Aiden

That doesn't mean they can't be rated higher by one feat.

It's not an outlier unless it's expressely contradicted by their other showings.

I.E.

"One feat far better than others" =/= "One feat that contradicts others"

Question, why is OS Way Big Low 7-C when all To'kustars can survive Cosmic Storms capable of destroying planets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back