• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Original Series Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Weekly means the High 4-C feat.

The High 4-C thing is a statement about how the Sub-Energy is 20 times more powerful than the sun. Upchuck ingested the sub-energy but that is kind of his power and I do not think it should scale to him as he has not been shown as anywhere near Way Big in power.

@Liger Upchuck's power varies depending on whet he eats does it not? It would just give him a variable tier seeing as there are a lot of aliens with power that fluctuates greatly but have the potential to exceed Way Big in power (ie. Feedback and potentially Clockwork)

Yes, it does seem like a legitimate feat. Perhaps we could write it as: "Multi-City Block level. Large Star level via absorbing energy"?

once all the alien's pages are finished,could the same thing that was done on albedo's page be done for ben's as well? like '10-C to high 8-C' in his weaker forms. '8-A to low 7-C/at least low 7-C' in his regular forms,'likely 5-A as waybig', '2-A as alien x and clockwork',

Preferably not. It turned into a real mess when we tried that earlier. However, we can place a list to all of his alien forms at the bottom of his page.

In regards to the upchuck matter, I agree with Weekly, Ant and Aiden with giving Upchuck a variable rating noting that it depends on whatever he's eaten so something like: varies, ranging from 8A to potentially 4C

Also isn't there an episode in one of the series where it's revealed that Upchuck's stomach is actually some kind of pocket dimension that he and his entire species share? Or was that me having some kind of weird fever dream

btw two people have already done calcs of way big's lifting strength from the same scene,and both have gotten class Z,so when can WB's profile be updated? or does the calc have to be revised by someone else first?

Somebody from the calc group should preferably verify that the calculation is acceptable first.

Also, another calc group member still has to check over the calculation.

also one thing that confuses me,is that when time slowed down for xlr8,he could still accelerate to superspeeds,even though usually if time slows down for a speedster,shouldn't they move at regular speed in that time-stop state? could this also be counted as a buff in speed? also, alakabamm did say that his calc was an absolute low end.

Xlr8timestop

Xlr8timestop2
he was running so fast I almost couldn't pause in time to catch him lol

Is there anything left to discuss here, or should I close this thread?

Antvasima said:
Is there anything left to discuss here, or should I close this thread?
Well, I think I'm still want to discuss about AF Vilgax's speed.

Like I said above, AF Vilgax is easily run after, and bring down Jetray, who surpass the speed of light and go into hyperspace with his speed alone.

Should this upgrade AF Vilgax's speed to FTL? He's once easily fly from planet to planet without his ship or any vehicle.

I do not know about scaling from Jetray. Space flight characters often travel much slower within an atmosphere. However, if Vilgax can fly from populated planet to populated planet under his own power, he should likely have MFTL+ flight speed.

Okay, here at the start of this episode Vilgax is easily flying in space.

Oh, and i want to know what is the size of smallest nebula? Professor Paradox move the whole nebula outside of universe, time and space with his powers, I think this can scale him.

Moving an entire nebula outside of time and space is probably tier 4-A.

And reaching a distant space station under his own power in a brief period of time seems like MFTL+ flight speed.

I can temporarily unlock the page for you if you wish.

I have done so. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back