• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Original Series Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just realised something.how do we even know if the ray waybig overpowered was the conquest ray? I mean it wasn't stated as such or anything,and once millieus was defeated,he claimed 'I still have the mutant to'kustars,an armada of superdestroyers,and the conquest ray' please feel free to correct me ;^;

Kevin Levin's Alien Force key should have his variable tier removed and just be High 7-C. In every form he has taken he has fought enemies who have destroyed Gwen's shields or scale to other characters who have done so.

He should still variable. Kevin has struggled with weak opponents (Like Forever Knights) several times. But not exactly wall level, maybe be from Large Building level (Scaling from Ben's weakest aliens) to Large Town level

@Liger686 Probably, yes.

@AidenBrooks999 Are those not just plot convenience anti-feats?

@Unite My Rice Since the calculation has been accepted, the results can be used.

I'm sorry but most of the AF cast was just bumped up to Relativistic speeds, y is this? I'm aware the calcs used are based off of Chromastones attacks but what definitive evidence is there that those are LS?

It acts like light, it can be refracted and reflected. Vilgax's Ruby Ray of Ulo is also described as a laser beam.

Well, I do not think that we have seen him react to multiple nearby objects while flying at such speeds.

I think Chromastone should up to 5-A when he's at full power, because he can harm Diagon with his ray when he's at his peak.

We do not have such specific information for all of them. I am also not sure that their power levels necessarily differed between when Ben was 10 and 16 years old, in case they were equally large.

i'm not sure.I mean we do know they get stronger by age (episodes ben 10,000,ken 10 an don't drink the water) I mean I can't say for sure that a four year old heatblast as tall as my shins id as strong as a mature heatblast who has the physique of a body builder and mini volcanoes on his shoulders. and also,swampfire has a blossomed form he gained from age,and fourarms 10,000 went from fighting on par with kevin 11 to managing to injure kevin 11,000,and ben as diamondhead went from getting stomped by vilgax to stomping vilgax by sheer experience with the form.Anyway,the statistic keys shouldn't skip a tier or something like that,for heatblast maybe it could be 'at least 8-A'.

I cannot make sense out of you post, as it is too incoherent.

In any case, I think that we should clsoe this thread. The original series calculations have already been accepted and applied, and we are currently working on the continuations.

I am closing this thread now, as it is consistently diverging from the original purpose. Liger 686can create a new thread for Alien Force and Omniverse if he wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back