• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Original Series Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes! upgrades for ben! been tryna get some feats noticed around here for awhile now

here's a feat for 7-C heatblast and armadrillo
Hb2
the calc

taken form the episode monster weather

Armodrillo7-C
taken from ultimate alien episode andreas's fault

in the OS season finale,vilgax was in his ship when it exploded,and his ship dwarfed the nearby mountains.
Vilgax ship2

also,by jumping onto mt.rushmore,vilgax would've had to jump 5725 feet high in a single leap

also xlr8 has run faster than lightning,and the baseball episode seemed to clearly want to show that he was capable of moving at that speeds,there was a whole scene about it after all

imo some of ben's forms should scale to another,like humungousaur scaling to armodrillo or heatblast,with h-saur being one of ben's most used forms,despite the fact that ben knows loads about his aliens as seen in omniverse episodes outbreak and weapon XI part 2

also,I think fourarms should be stronger in ultimate alien,and that humungousaur should definitely scale to fourarms.and if the calc for the yenaldooshi is being used,then ben and vilgax should definitely scale from it.also I think fourarms should be changed to class 100 lifting strength,since upgrade was listed as so,and fourarms > upgrade

WeeklyBattles said:
Question, why is OS Way Big Low 7-C when all To'kustars can survive Cosmic Storms capable of destroying planets?
That was mainly implied in Alien Force, even through he should be only 5-A as he used a casual puch to dispatch Vilgax.

WeeklyBattles said:
Question, why is OS Way Big Low 7-C when all To'kustars can survive Cosmic Storms capable of destroying planets?
Yeah, Way Big should probably only have High 5-A statistics, and that's it.

But in the movie that WayBig first appeared, didn'the destroyed a planet/moon/something?

I swear I remember a scene like that

AidenBrooks999 said:
But in the movie that WayBig first appeared, didn'the destroyed a planet/moon/something?

I swear I remember a scene like that
Don't think that happened,, his first appearance was pretty brief- showed up stomped Vilgax and his army then threw Vilgax off the planet

@AidenBrooks999

No, the only thing that Way Big did was throw Vilgax into space. He didn't have very many good feats, in the original series at least.

So, have all of the relevant profiles been updated or created, with calculation links inserted into the pages to justify the statistics?

I think all the profiles for Ben's aliens should be linked on his page so it doesnt get cluttered. Alternative we could just have a tab with all the scaling for each individual Alien.

Also the movie version's should be removed, unless their canon.

all the movies are cannon,alien swarm happened in the same timeline while race against time didn't,but the events of race against time are mentioned by paradox in ultimate alien and the main villain,eon, appears once in ultimate alien and multiple times in omniverse

I am fine with linking to all of Ben's aliens in a list at the bottom of his profile page.

Liger686 said:
I still have to make a few profiles to explain the powerscaling.
Okay. Thank you. Your help is appreciated.

I have one more question.

Celestialsapien changed the art styles of a whole Ben 10 franchise, should we including all 26 dimensions?

Because in Omniverse, even if the entity from 26th dimension appears, their art style would completely changed to Omniverse style because of the different art director.

I think that we should consider that as an in-joke to the audience. Also, the Naljians did not appear afterwards, and even their children's toys were far more advanced than the Omnitrix, which contained a Celestialsapien's power within it.

@Antvasima

In that case, I think that Vilgax should probably be downgraded to Class M based on this calc.

Okay. It is better if some calc group member verifies that your calculations are acceptable though.

The calc is fine, the only thing i could really nitpick is that the density of concrete would be better but it wouldnt change the result.

Yeah its fine but I stilk think every alien should be at least high 8-C since most of them have consistent showing around that level.

@RadicalMrR

I'm putting Wildvine at High 8-C, I only wanted the Class 5 part for his lifting strength.

Jinx666 said:
Wait

Wasnt Cannonbolt the only one able to destroy The Great One out of Ben's original aliens? Including Diamondhead and fourarms...that should upgrade him right?
Not necessarily, Cannonbolt only hurt him from the inside just like the others he couldn't hurt him from the outside at all

Should Ditto be High 8-C? He doesn't have any feats really, and him and his clones were overpowered by a regular human.

Some characters like Vilgax have unknown range, if you know the longest range of his attacks it can be applied.

Since RadicalMrR accepts the calculation, the result can be used.

Just a heads up for Upchuck, there's an 8-A calc and a possible High 4-C feat for him floating around somewhere...

Upchuck's 8-A calc was for destroying Mount Rushmore I think. However, he didn't destory Mount Rusmore he only destroyed a the three remaing faces on the mountain. And I'm pretty sure the High 4-C feat is a huge outlier because it would make him far stronger than Way Big.

@Liger Think you can find that calc or the feat itself so it can be calced here? And Ben has plenty of aliens that are stronger than Way Big that isn't Alien X...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back