• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Arms vs Vilgax

These 2 have never actually fought each other in the Original Series before

Starting distance is 20 meters

OS Four-Arms vs OS Vilgax

They both scale to each other so this matchup will probably stay on their profiles no matter what attack potency upgrade/downgrade passes

Who wins?

Four Arms:

Vilgax:

Inconclusive:

He did use it during Back With A Vengeance against Vilgax, though I still gotta see the episode again to confirm how

I feel that first fight was the hype up Kevin 11 and because he was enraged at that point which maybe gave him a boost, because Diamondhead was giving him a decent fight later (and Diamondhead is weaker than Four Arms) Four Arms also managed to knock Technorg on his ass and Technorg is superior to Kevin 11 unless he uses combos (and according to pop up trivia he beat Kevin after sending Ben home and went back to his planet).

EDIT:My bad Kevin was the one that beat Technorg.

Last edited:
I feel that first fight was the hype up Kevin 11 and because he was enraged at that point which maybe gave him a boost, because Diamondhead was giving him a decent fight later (and Diamondhead is weaker than Four Arms) Four Arms also managed to knock Technorg on his ass and Technorg is superior to Kevin 11 unless he uses combos (and according to pop up trivia he beat Kevin after sending Ben home and went back to his planet).

EDIT:My bad Kevin was the one that beat Technorg.
what is the result of this

I'm assuming that Four Arms and Kevin 11 have equal durability since they both withstood attacks from Technorg (they can also harm those that can harm them so they might have equal attack potency too). Ben was going to fight Technorg with Four Arms but he timed out so I'm not actually sure if Four Arms is outright weaker since the reason Technorg landed those hits was largely due to Ben and Kevin having bad teamwork

Also Kevin got Four Arms by surprise since he wasn't expecting Kevin to become that and nearly threw him off the bridge so he was in a bad position, Four Arms also gets up from their fight casually without being fatigued or anything, so it wasn't like he did too much damage either (and couldn't cause his strength was 1/10th of Four Arms)

Also Kevin got Four Arms by surprise since he wasn't expecting Kevin to become that and nearly threw him off the bridge so he was in a bad position, Four Arms also gets up from their fight casually without being fatigued or anything, so it wasn't like he did too much damage either (and couldn't cause his strength was 1/10th of Four Arms)
The situation here was to defeat him. Kevin was able to do this, but the energy he absorbed was not enough and he took his own form back.

If we do it like this, Kevin 11 will be superior to Four Arms, but he cannot beat him because the energy he absorbs is not enough. Anyway, Vilgax will be superior to Kevin 11. Maybe we can get Vilgax > Four Arms from here.
I think I will continue from here. In this scene, Kevin 11 beats Four Arms, and Vilgax fights with Kevin 11, and while they are equal, Vilgax starts to gain the upper hand over him, and then Kevin wants to make a deal.

Kevin here is not very resistant to the attack of the Diamond Head, but Vilgax does not feel anything against the attack of the Diamond Head.

Stinkfly attacks Four Arms and knocks him down, while Vilgax outmaneuvers Stinkfly.

Well if you're bringing future scaling into it, Four Arms is stronger than Diamondhead (He beat Kevin 11 when he was fully transformed into Diamondhead too) and Diamondhead beat Vilgax in UAF

I feel something that should be mentioned is that despite Ben becoming more experienced with the watch over the course of the OG series, Vilgax remained a concistent threat to Ben, even towards the finale, only being stopped thanks to Way Big being way too big for Vilgax to handle (badum tsss).

Anyways, Vilgax would probably win this fight. Since stats are otherwise equal, Vilgax would likely take this thanks to experience on top of being able to amp himself. Also assuming that this fight still takes the rules of the Omnitrix into play, Four Arms would only have 10 minutes before reverting back to Ben. Even if it doesn't, the experience point still stands.

I feel something that should be mentioned is that despite Ben becoming more experienced with the watch over the course of the OG series, Vilgax remained a concistent threat to Ben, even towards the finale, only being stopped thanks to Way Big being way too big for Vilgax to handle (badum tsss).

Anyways, Vilgax would probably win this fight. Since stats are otherwise equal, Vilgax would likely take this thanks to experience on top of being able to amp himself. Also assuming that this fight still takes the rules of the Omnitrix into play, Four Arms would only have 10 minutes before reverting back to Ben. Even if it doesn't, the experience point still stands.
I'm voting Vilgax FRA as well.

The end of this fight is so funny to me, because you can tell Ben was about to smack this falling child with two of his arms, but had to hold back because murder is bad.
The argument you presented may go down in history as the most absurd argument.

Back