• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 omnitrix aliens tournament Ghostfreak vs Upgrade(stomp)

Story:
Ben woke up inside a completely closed room, with only a pain in his head as a clue as to how he ended up there, before he could say anything a voice from outside the room began to speak. "Hello, hello, Ben Tennyson, savior of the universe, I'm here to welcome you. Sorry about your head, but we haven't thought of a better way to get you here, you might be asking yourself questions like "Where am I? Why am I here?" etc, etc... well, you are here to participate in the multi-universal champion of your versions of the multiverse!!!!" Sounds of confetti being popped and festive horns can be heard outside the walls of this closed room. "Yes, you will face versions of you in fights, but before you refuse, we have a prize that you cannot refuse!!!" After that was said, a screen appeared on the wall in front of Ben's face. this screen showed something that interested him immensely, it showed a Mr. Smoothy, but not just any Mr. Smoothy, it showed Mr. Ice Cream before he used Alien X to recreate the universe, right after that, the voice spoke again . "That's right!!! The winner of this tournament will have the Mr. Smoothy of your universe back to its original state, with its original delicious flavor back!!! So my dear Ben, what do you say? You won't need to kill anyone, would you like to participate? if yes, just confirm with a thumbs up!!!" Ben didn't even need to think twice, he raised his hand giving confirmation of his participation, when he saw, he found himself in the streets of bellwood transformed into Ghostfreak ein front of the Alien he called Upgrade, quickly and without thinking, both entered in a fighting stance knowing that a delicious Mr. Smoothy was at stake.

GHOSTFREAK vs UPGRADE

9cf41693036d4b61ab11cbddcf1e81c1.jpg
e8e57ba66707f41842cea37ec7986688.jpg

Rules:
  • Fight takes place in bellwood streets
  • Speed is NOT equalized
  • Non ultimate High 8-C key is being used
  • Both in character(in other words, as if Ben was fighting him self)
  • changing aliens is considered a deafeat
THE FREAK GHOST:

THE TECHNO BLOB:

OMNITRIX DISCHARGES(incon):

Last edited:
No problem. I hate how vague the AP sections on profiles are, so I like to hunt down and post the exact AP values in versus threads.
Yeah eh both are mid-tiers so they should have the same AP value. But thanks for doing the work I guess.

Anyways regen stomp for Upgrade. At best Ghostfreak BFR’s to space but that might not work as well against Upgrade. Upgrade already faced Zs’skayr in canon and seemed to have the upper hand so Ghostfreak probably ain’t gonna fare much better.

no no, the rest of his espicie can "savve" thecnologe they alread upgraded, so they just turned into space ships to fly, upgrade can't do that
1) We never saw them do that, 2) all of them? 3) they seemed to move freely in space without turning into spaceships when they restored the moon.

1) We never saw them do that, 2) all of them? 3) they seemed to move freely in space without turning into spaceships when they restored the moon.
1- yes, ben's upgrade can't do that, sinse this specie is artificial created ben upgrade is incomplet
2 and 2- could also be just jetpacks, flying shoes, etc

1- yes, ben's upgrade can't do that, sinse this specie is artificial created ben upgrade is incomplet
2 and 2- could also be just jetpacks, flying shoes, etc
1) we never saw the other galvanic mechamorphs do that on-screen in OV, I know they can but you can't prove that they did in this instance.
2) No i mean you're assuming all of them previously fused with the necessary tech.
3) that visibly isn't the case in the moon restoration feat.

Last edited:
The headcannon of the immunit
Headcanon? I'll argue the damn Ben 10 writers themselves on their headcanon.
Anyways it's based on his physiology being essentially nanites and you needing proof of being capable of possessing machines + Ghostfreak can't possess mindless beings. So it's an unconventional resistance, but you might as well call it an immunity within the context of this match.
he have ben possed in the past sinse it's just a small resistence
When he was in base, also that was Zs'skayr, not Ghostfreak. The omnitrix resistance only covers when he's transformed.

Headcanon? I'll argue the damn Ben 10 writers themselves on their headcanon.
Anyways it's based on his physiology being essentially nanites and you needing proof of being capable of possessing machines + Ghostfreak can't possess mindless beings. So it's an unconventional resistance, but you might as well call it an immunity within the context of this match.

When he was in base, the omnitrix resistance only covers when he's transformed.
1- sorry, I used the wrong word, I meant toe say that this was just not in his profile or a topic said in the show

2- Fair, Idk if we should comtinue to list This sinse it's alread linda of character for him to use possesion

1- sorry, I used the wrong word, I meant toe say that this was just not in his profile or a topic said in the show
That's quite fair, but unconventional resistances don't really need to be listed, they fall under one's physiology.
2- Fair, Idk if we should comtinue to list This sinse it's alread linda of character for him to use possesion
I already told you that it isn't OoC. 16-year old Ben almost always used possession when he used GF.

He also tried to possess in the last episode

He also tried to possess in the last episode
ok

Hmm I don't know if Ghostfreak can be K.O.'d due to his over time regen. However Upgrade can probably access a Null Void projector or something in Bellwood to do the trick.

Back