• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

@DemonicDude Where did you get permission for your recent slew of edits to Ben 10 aliens like this?

These edits reference abilities that aren't on the Omnitrix page, and are improperly formatted.
Forget to apply them for rest of the aliens.

Forget to apply them for rest of the aliens.
  1. That CRT was only about applying Ben's intelligence/skill/experience, and it was accepted as such by staff in the thread.
  2. That CRT was about linking them to Ben, not about linking them to the Omnitrix.
  3. Your new edits reference "abilities/resistances provided to all aliens", but such a section is not included in the Omnitrix's profile, or in Ben's profile.
  4. Your new edits are improperly formatted, that sentence you added should be placed after a comma, and not in brackets.

1. That CRT was only about applying Ben's intelligence/skill/experience, and it was accepted as such by staff in the thread.
  2. That CRT was about linking them to Ben, not about linking them to the Omnitrix.
  3. Your new edits reference "abilities/resistances provided to all aliens", but such a section is not included in the Omnitrix's profile, or in Ben's profile.
  4. Your new edits are improperly formatted, that sentence you added should be placed after a comma, and not in brackets.
Then it should be (All abilities and resistances shown by Ben Tennyson using Omnitrix)

If that makes sense, sure, but idk enough about Ben 10. As far as I know, there may be some feats he can do with the Omnitrix, but not while transformed.

@TheRustyOne @Aguywhodoesthings @DemonGodMitchAubin @Damage3245 @Maverick_Zero_X How do y'all feel about this
I have entire collection of every single Ben 10 CRT i have ever made + every CRT in general i have every created on this site to make sure everything is in the record books. I'm pretty sure Ben tennyson abilites have been discussed here but I'll further check and post for confirmation, gimme a few mins
Cx1RrjS.jpeg

• While as XLR Omnitrix has shown Time Travel + Portal Creation (CRT LINK)
  • All Omnitrix resistance such as Self defense energy blast, Hypnosis, Mind Control etc shown by Shock Rock and WIldvine (CRT - POST LINK)
  • In both classic and reboot Ghostfreak failed to possess Ben and Ben broke free from mind control which (applies to all Omnitrix aliens) (CRT - POST LINK)
Everything tiny thing was done with @Firestorm808 permission in those CRT which i asked him before posting on discord three years ago.

Last edited:
If that makes sense, sure, but idk enough about Ben 10. As far as I know, there may be some feats he can do with the Omnitrix, but not while transformed.

@TheRustyOne @Aguywhodoesthings @DemonGodMitchAubin @Damage3245 @Maverick_Zero_X How do y'all feel about this
Ben and his Aliens do supposed to be get all abilities and resistances provided by the Omnitrix, it has been done with all classic series Aliens since all Aliens possess it. I think same applies to reboot.

Guys can this be proved canon for Ben 10
Announcer's remote got 2-C because he views all C.N cosmologies as fiction {this will be automatically 1-A after implementation of new tiering}

Guys can this be proved canon for Ben 10
Announcer's remote got 2-C because he views all C.N cosmologies as fiction {this will be automatically 1-A after implementation of new tiering}
Green has scaling for this, I believe Crossover Nexus will be included too.

Green has scaling for this, I believe Crossover Nexus will be included too.
Will this work ?

C.N city exists in nexus realm , nexus realm is like a parallel dimension to all C.N cosmologies [as explained in beginning of crossover nexus

[In this clip Raven stated that all the heroes are from other dimensions and nexus realm is a separate dimension]
So all these dimensions are parallel dimensions to Ben's dimensions

Here while covering distance from his own dimension to dimension 23 , Ben discovered cow and chicken's dimensions

The dimensions of Ben prime and Ben 23 originate from the origin of Omnitrix and are in same dimensional tree

Edit : I know this reasoning sucks

No way PPL still think that Celestial sapiens are nothing without Ben. 🕊️

This took me way to long to find.
Anyways need yall ben 10 supporters to gather here

Realistically speaking every soul in Ben's Universe has mana in them and Mana is itself is universal concept which can change name of alternate dimensions like Ledgerdomain so everyone in Ben 10 would be Tier 1 their soul scaling to Cosmology.
… Now how that scale goes, but ok.

For people who are interested, souls should scale to Dagon, that’s it really. Doesn’t even mean that humans are strong because of their mana or anything.

Back