• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Uh well, not really, if there's someone else who can and has same LS as Waybig then I suppose yeah?
I forgot what waybigs LS is but its probably above class P so yeah i guess thats a wincon if Reinhard just doesnt try anything
Isn't it's resistance towards dura neg rather than dura neg itself?
His normal slashes be it from a sword,fish,cake, bare hand, chopsticks, The strongest sword of power the dragon sword which was used to defeat the divine dragon Volcanica etc. All have spatial manipulation attached to it

He also passively power nulls everything so whats the counter for that? He can also force whatever Alien is pinning him to fall asleep

He also passively power nulls everything so whats the counter for that? He can also force whatever Alien is pinning him to fall asleep
Well, that Alien has range LS kind of. But either way I am not so sure about this match up. At high end seems to go somewhere and no where, and at glance, seems like mismatch. But idk.

Actually its probably Soul level transmutation, Reinhard should also be capable of resisting Olbart's Od Manipulation that changes your physical form which works on the soul level
This is a completely different type of transmutation and obviously gives no resistance to the physical aspect of the transmutation as having your soul transmuted is in no way comparable to having your atoms restructured.
He also passively power nulls everything so whats the counter for that?
??? This is specific to magic, the Aliens' powers come from their biology and have nothing to do with magic.

Last edited:
This is a completely different type of transmutation and obviously gives no resistance to the physical aspect of the transmutation as having your soul transmuted is in no way comparable to having your atoms restructured.
Its not his soul being transmuted, its manipulating your soul to transmute your physical body. Its technically more abstract and thus would also allow him to resist atomic restructuring
??? This is specific to magic, the Aliens' powers come from their biology and have nothing to do with magic.
This reminds me, where tf does the energy come from. Like isnt waterhazard creating infinite water

he breaks down the components of energy to its most primal form (mana in this case) and then absorbs it. This includes stuff like ice, fire, time, space, portals etc.

We actually only need to find wincons for ben in this case and this fight is then applicable
I will list the ones we have found
1. Not a wincon but Jetray can cause an incon
2. Possibly Transmutation (i will ask this to someone who is more knowledgable on the matter)
Anything else?

Its not his soul being transmuted, its manipulating your soul to transmute your physical body. Its technically more abstract and thus would also allow him to resist atomic restructuring
No, it contains the same problem as before the level of physical transmutation is unknown and if the soul is not being transmuted it is literally the same as before and even if the soul was being transmuted, this does not influence the level of physical transmutation in any way.
he breaks down the components of energy to its most primal form (mana in this case) and then absorbs it. This includes stuff like ice, fire, time, space, portals etc.
Only with mana and he only nulls if it contains mana.

We actually only need to find wincons for ben in this case and this fight is then applicable
I will list the ones we have found
1. Not a wincon but Jetray can cause an incon
2. Possibly Transmutation (i will ask this to someone who is more knowledgable on the matter)
Anything else?
Atomix mftl + radiation, NRG radiation, Waybig sending him into space, Plantapocalypse constant matter absorption + Class P.

No, it contains the same problem as before the level of physical transmutation is unknown and if the soul is not being transmuted it is literally the same as before and even if the soul was being transmuted, this does not influence the level of physical transmutation in any way.
Capella can change people into animals, thats the same as what the Omnitrix does.
Only with mana and he only nulls if it contains mana.
He should technically have cm type 2 since every other god tier does as well but he doesn't have a feat yet💀

If you agree that this fight works then i can just make a matchup

has resistance to radiation
Resistance to:
????
he can adapt to space
also why would he let waybig do that before just slicing him apart
BFR + MFTL
How does matter absorption works?
Holding him down is never gonna work btw-

Capella can change people into animals, thats the same as what the Omnitrix does.
The method by which she did this was never defined, the Omnitrix did it through biological restructuring at the atomic level.
He should technically have cm type 2 since every other god tier does as well but he doesn't have a feat yet💀

If you agree that this fight works then i can just make a matchup
It seems like a stomp to me but if you want to do it🤷 it's your decision.

This being discussed in 2024 is wild

Yeah thats like not a wincon for Ben at all...

Also, why tf is ben 6C
that is 100% PIS what did yall do😭

My 3000th message!

Last edited:
He can adapt to space which has cosmic radiation. Since he can "adapt" to it he can generally adapt to lethal doses of radiation. I thought it was already on his profile but i will have it added in a crr
I don't know anything about radiation but a living nuclear reactor seems to produce more radiation than the vacuum of space.
Waybig is MFTL in speed?
Yes.
I-
So he just tries to eat it him normally, uh whats the speed of that thing
Hypersonic+

I don't know anything about radiation but a living nuclear reactor seems to produce more radiation than the vacuum of space.
Had a talk with another rz supporter and apparently he can adapt to lethal doses of radiation instead of resisting it straight up so irs under adaption on his page

So technically radiation wont be useful at all

Well i am making this if you think that since i haven't told you Reinhard's wincon yet
Sure.
Had a talk with another rz supporter and apparently he can adapt to lethal doses of radiation instead of resisting it straight up so irs under adaption on his page

So technically radiation wont be useful at all
No, radiation has levels measured in [mSv]... His adaptation to the radiation from the vacuum of space is not nearly sufficient for you to claim that he can adapt to any level of radiation.

No, radiation has levels measured in [mSv]... His adaptation to the radiation from the vacuum of space is not nearly sufficient for you to claim that he can adapt to any level of radiation.
If he can "adapt" to a higher degree of radiation then it would logically not make sense for him to not be able to adapt further to higher degrees of radiation especially because they cannot permanently kill him and the author has stated rhat he has no limits to his abilities

If he can "adapt" to a higher degree of radiation then it would logically not make sense for him to not be able to adapt further to higher degrees of radiation especially because they cannot permanently kill him and the author has stated rhat he has no limits to his abilities
Yeah... No, that's the literal definition of NLF.

Disagree
True

And so it begins....
Few days of waiting before creating it would have been better but nvm.

Back