• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Kevin 11k is my favorite villain in the series tbh, he deserved a redemption.
My issue is just the whole “Kevin turned into a pure evil villain off-screen only to become good again also off-screen” thing. It just seems silly to me, and it’s only that way because they tried to make OV 10K the same person as OS 10K.

Kevin 11K is pretty high up there on my villain list as well, but I much prefer him as a sort of bad ending for Kevin that’s too far gone to be redeemed.

My issue is just the whole “Kevin turned into a pure evil villain off-screen only to become good again also off-screen” thing. It just seems silly to me, and it’s only that way because they tried to make OV 10K the same person as OS 10K.

Kevin 11K is pretty high up there on my villain list as well, but I much prefer him as a sort of bad ending for Kevin that’s too far gone to be redeemed.
I read it as being kinda Ben's fault, since he didn't like, listen or whatever. Something tragic happens, no Alien Force teamup, Kevin's just another villain, left to kind of fester, sent to the Null Void, and there was no way that would help him.

Meanwhile, post-shift in the timeline, I'm pretty sure the shit that happened to him happens 5 Years Later(reference).

This thread was accepted a long time ago but it has not yet been added to the profile. Can we do it now or what should we do?

Y’know I was about to spitball on how Kevin saying “the universe is everything” could maybe apply to the 26 dimensions as well, but iirc the 1-B stuff is only considered a significant size for the Omniversal Force. I don’t remember why that was the case, but it means even if one universe was 26D it would be compactified dimensions and wouldn’t scale any higher.

OV Ben 10K has unironically the coolest gimmick of them all (fusions but proper instead of unintended mistake) but because Atomic-X, the strongest fusion he could make, got folded in almost all it's appearances, it makes him look weak.

Which sucks cause they had plenty interesting ideas with it.
The strongest? He has an inferior Omnitrix, his fusions are weaker than the normal ones, and he's canonically inferior to "his" 16 years old self.

I said the coolest gimmick and that Atomic-X was the strongest fusion he could make, I never said he was the strongest.

And TBF, he had to be nerfed cause plot.
I personally prefer the DNA tools.
And nah, if his fusions are weaker than the normal aliens, and his Omnitrix is weaker too, I don't see how saying that Prime Ben is stronger is some kind of plot.

This might seem a little wild and super specific, but assume the Omnitrix in OS has the same rule of "Only 10 aliens available and if he unlocks one, another gets locked" but Ben unlocks the same aliens he did in OS, which alien replaces who in your eyes?

The rule is that the second playlist aliens must replace the first playlist one, it isn't allowed say Snare-Oh replacing Wildvine or Eye Guy replacing Frankenstrike every new alien must replace an old one, the only exception is True Form Ghostfreak, that one can get replaced too since it's a re-unlock and frankly the plot works better if he is locked.

Here's my take on it, it's a bit on the fly and later on once I think about it better I might change some around.

Ripjaws to Cannobolt (basically what happened, though the underwater episode complicates things)
Ghostfreak to Wildvine (Since they're connected and maybe Ghostfreak being locked is what allows him to split off from Ben)
Diamondhead to Blitzwolfer (This is a bit of an inside joke with me, but basically I saw them both as the secondary combat alien of their playlist)
Stinkfly to Snare-Oh (Him and Wildvine serve as a sorta replacemente for Stinkfly with their stretchy limbs they can swing around, also locking away Ben's flyer would be interesting to see how he adapts)
Four Arms to Frankenstrike (Basically the big strong combat alien of their playlist, just swap an extra set of arms and a bit of strength for electric powers and extras)
Wildmutt to True Form Ghostfreak to Upchuck (Wildmutt because of the dream that Ben had and Upchuck to close out the arc with getting rid of Ghostfreak for good this time)
Upgrade to Eye Guy (No connection really aside from the eye beams but this way SOTO can still keep it's three openings funny enough)
Grey Matter to Way Big (Just for the irony that the smallest alien gets replaced by the biggest one, also if you wonder why he came early, I believe SOTO happens at the start of Season 4 rather than the end)
XLR8 to Ditto (No connection but XLR8 being locked even this late into the series is a major shake up)
Heatblast to Feedback to Arctiguana (Tthe last alien being the last to go is fitting, even if it's post series and Heatblast isn't truly used enough to justify his stay, also once Feedback is destroyed he gets replaced by Arctiguana, that way the second playlist is completed)

Back