• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

I don't think Way Big doesn't scale to him while Non-Amped but it's just Ben for some ungodly reason doesn't think of using Way Big at the start of the fight.

Also Albedo transformed using the To'kustar DNA from the Omnitrix and Potis-Altiare Way Big stomped Evil Way Big.

How well you think Ben would fit in the DCVwrse? Post-Crisis.

The timeline would be: Ben gets the Omnitrix a few week prior to the Death of Superman, and during 2005 - 06, Ben is during his OV era.

I don't think Way Big doesn't scale to him while Non-Amped but it's just Ben for some ungodly reason doesn't think of using Way Big at the start of the fight.

Also Albedo transformed using the To'kustar DNA from the Omnitrix and Potis-Altiare Way Big stomped Evil Way Big.
Axmuth, Ben and Gwen say that none of the base power of the Ultimatrix would be enough to compete with Albedo, so, yeah, he shouldn't scale at all.

(Not until OV imo)

Anyways Regular Way Big goes down to 5-A scaling off Giant Third Form Malware, luckily given the current downscaling and the feat nobody actually loses their 5-A rating, just their High 5-A.

Anyways Regular Way Big goes down to 5-A scaling off Giant Third Form Malware, luckily given the current downscaling and the feat nobody actually loses their 5-A rating, just their High 5-A.
Would giant Malware 3 scale to that explosion?

Also the MFTL Conquest Ray calc on the verse page contains an AP calc that reaches High 5-A, but I’m guessing the AP part isn’t accepted since it’s not linked in the AP section. If not accepted maybe it would be worth it to re-calc that.

Also the MFTL Conquest Ray calc on the verse page contains an AP calc that reaches High 5-A, but I’m guessing the AP part isn’t accepted since it’s not linked in the AP section. If not accepted maybe it would be worth it to re-calc that.
The Moon explosion is in Way Big's AP description as a supporting feat.

And who knows why it isn't added, remember that Way Big has been scaling to a feat he needed an amp to do for years, maybe it's perfectly valid but people didn't add it for some reason.

Also that feat is 5-A, not High 5-A.

The Moon explosion is in Way Big's AP description as a supporting feat.
I think that’s just a mistake, since the Malware that did that feat isn’t considered to scale to it on his profile (and for good reason too). I think I’ve also seen it rejected a couple times.

Also that feat is 5-A, not High 5-A.
Unless I’m misreading something, the result of the calc is higher than the baseline for High 5-A. I’m guessing the calc was from back at a point when the baseline was higher.

Oh it is....i remember it being

I think that’s just a mistake, since the Malware that did that feat isn’t considered to scale to it on his profile (and for good reason too). I think I’ve also seen it rejected a couple times.

Unless I’m misreading something, the result of the calc is higher than the baseline for High 5-A. I’m guessing the calc was from back at a point when the baseline was higher.
Dunno, the results there says it's 5-A for Pluto's destruction and 5-A+ for a potential end for the destruction of the Earth that got rejected and I can't read Joules so I can't tell you with exactitude if it counts or not.

Malwares DOES scale from the explosion.

Before everything blows up, he tanks the energy of the Helix for a quarter of minute, the energy of the Helix was the thing that had the potency of destruong Galvan B. So he literally withstand the energy go perform the feat for a while.

The only reason he was in "pieces" wasn't for the explosion, it was because he covered the moon's surface, so at the moment it exploded, the pieces were flown away, with Malware on.

Dunno, the results there says it's 5-A for Pluto's destruction and 5-A+ for a potential end for the destruction of the Earth that got rejected and I can't read Joules so I can't tell you with exactitude if it counts or not.
I guess if the Earth end was rejected then he would just be 5-A from the Pluto stuff, which if we don’t use the Malware thing would downgrade most characters to 5-B.

Malwares DOES scale from the explosion.

Before everything blows up, he tanks the energy of the Helix for a quarter of minute, the energy of the Helix was the thing that had the potency of destruong Galvan B. So he literally withstand the energy go perform the feat for a while.

The only reason he was in "pieces" wasn't for the explosion, it was because he covered the moon's surface, so at the moment it exploded, the pieces were flown away, with Malware on.
From how I understood it, Malware used the Helix to merge with Galvan B, self-destruct himself and then revive himself with the pieces of Galvan B that fell onto Galvan Mk. II. This means it’s something he can only do with an attack that splits himself apart (meaning you can’t scale it to his durability) and it’s something he doesn’t retain as he doesn’t keep even close to the entirety of Galvan B within himself.

I guess if the Earth end was rejected then he would just be 5-A from the Pluto stuff, which if we don’t use the Malware thing would downgrade most characters to 5-B.

From how I understood it, Malware used the Helix to merge with Galvan B, self-destruct himself and then revive himself with the pieces of Galvan B that fell onto Galvan Mk. II. This means it’s something he can only do with an attack that splits himself apart (meaning you can’t scale it to his durability) and it’s something he doesn’t retain as he doesn’t keep even close to the entirety of Galvan B within himself.
Not at all, in the episode "Helix Trouble" Albddo said that the Helix has the potency of destrupkg Galvan B, which is what happened during Showdown

Malware simply used the Heli energy to destroy Galvan B, even Azmuth says "It has enough energy left for our porpoises".

Even then, Malware self upgrade after absorbing the moon.

BTW Way Big still managed to prove superior to the Ultimates as shown in the Ultimate Sacrifice, so regardless of where he ends up the downscaling is still in place (and we can upscale him from Ultimate Humungosaur if things get too bad).

Not at all, in the episode "Helix Trouble" Albddo said that the Helix has the potency of destrupkg Galvan B, which is what happened during Showdown
Could I get a link for this? Would be nice to have just in case.

Overall though I don’t think it really changes anything. Malware doesn’t absorb the entirety of the Helix’s energy and as far as I’m aware we don’t know the exact amount of power he has from it, and he doesn’t retain even close to all of Galvan B after he reforms himself so a lot of the boost he gets from that is also gone.

what is the evidence for way big not scalling to the planet destruction again?
He only fights against Evil Way Big while amped by the Potis Altiare so he shouldn’t scale normally. I think there might also be a statement saying the Potis Altiare increases the user’s power several times over, but idk if that’s actually real or just something I‘m misremembering.

Could I get a link for this? Would be nice to have just in case.

Overall though I don’t think it really changes anything. Malware doesn’t absorb the entirety of the Helix’s energy and as far as I’m aware we don’t know the exact amount of power he has from it, and he doesn’t retain even close to all of Galvan B after he reforms himself so a lot of the boost he gets from that is also gone.
I'm not referring to Malwsre absorbing anything.
Malware withstanded the energy necessary to perform the feat, that's all.

And about the statement, i don't have it rn, i would have to record it.

I'm not referring to Malwsre absorbing anything.
Malware withstanded the energy necessary to perform the feat, that's all.
I’m pretty sure he is absorbing it, but regardless he doesn’t take in all of its power so he can’t scale to it in any way. If there was a statement that gave an idea of how much he had (even just something like “most”) then that would be nice, but without it I just don’t think it’ll work.

can i get the statement for that? also not true, Ultimate Way big and Alien X say hi
Alien X is an obvious outlier to any other alien and Ultimate Way Big wasn't conceived at the time so he doesn't count, only thing that's counted is the Ultimate Alien that were used at the time.

Bored now so I’m gonna work on a Ben profile revision hopefully I won’t give up on it like I normally do, what should I add? For now I plan to add a “varies with transformation” rating to each key, split AF, UA and OV into different keys due to how different Bens arsenal is in each one, and make Ascalon a separate key for consistency with George and general neatness.

Bored now so I’m gonna work on a Ben profile revision hopefully I won’t give up on it like I normally do, what should I add? For now I plan to add a “varies with transformation” rating to each key, split AF, UA and OV into different keys due to how different Bens arsenal is in each one, and make Ascalon a separate key for consistency with George and general neatness.
Make his transformations part of the P&A tabbers rather than a gallery at the bottom of the profile, that way we can list which aliens he has in each era.

And also add an OV Flashback Key for him.

make 10 year old ben 5-A, gwen scales since episode 1, do it, DO IT

Ben's AP would be something like "Attack Potency: Varies from Below Avarage Human with his weakest transformations, to Hyperversal with his strongest one."

And that's hilarious. Ben is the only one who can go from literal frog level to "I can erase you and your verse" at any moment, and any time.

Make his transformations part of the P&A tabbers rather than a gallery at the bottom of the profile, that way we can list which aliens he has in each era.
I guess just link to every transformation he has for each tabber?

And also add an OV Flashback Key for him.
Y’know this makes me wonder if we should separate kid Ben and teen Ben into separate profiles. Like every key is gonna have a bunch of different stats to account for Ben himself, his standard aliens, the Self-Destruct mode and Alien X, and then OS Ben occasionally has 5-A weaponry and UA Ben has Ultimate forms as well. I’m worried it’ll make the profile way too bloated.

make 10 year old ben 5-A, gwen scales since episode 1, do it, DO IT
If I had a good enough list of feats then I’d do it, but at the very least he’ll have 5-A with certain weapons.

Ben's AP would be something like "Attack Potency: Varies from Below Avarage Human with his weakest transformations, to Hyperversal with his strongest one."

And that's hilarious. Ben is the only one who can go from literal frog level to "I can erase you and your verse" at any moment, and any time.
I was actually thinking more just making Alien X his own thing in each key, for example in AF Ben’s case he’d probably be like “5-A physically, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A with Omnitrix transformations, 1-B as Alien X”. Alternatively we just make him his own key like other Bens do it, although in Ben Prime’s case I feel like having Alien X and the Celestialsapien arm in the same key kinda makes more sense. Idk but either way it personally just feels right to separate him in some way due to how sparingly he’s used.

Back