• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Y’know this makes me wonder if we should separate kid Ben and teen Ben into separate profiles. Like every key is gonna have a bunch of different stats to account for Ben himself, his standard aliens, the Self-Destruct mode and Alien X, and then OS Ben occasionally has 5-A weaponry and UA Ben has Ultimate forms as well. I’m worried it’ll make the profile way too bloated.
Not sure, like we shouldn't get too trigger happy with profile splits so maybe make a draft with Ben profile combined and then if it's actually too bloated we separate it.

Though if we do split Kid Ben maybe we can make a tabber for each season (and any Movie or special in between) and one for the Omniverse Flashbacks.

BTW do you guys think absorbing some energy from the Omnitrix is part of the reason Malware got stronger in the present? I mean even if it did overwhelm him he did absorb it and survived.

Not sure, like we shouldn't get too trigger happy with profile splits so maybe make a draft with Ben profile combined and then if it's actually too bloated we separate it.
Yeah I can do that, although I predict it’ll probably need splitting.

Though if we do split Kid Ben maybe we can make a tabber for each season (and any Movie or special in between) and one for the Omniverse Flashbacks.
I think at least three keys (Pre-Season 4, Season 4 and OV), but maybe more if there’s anything necessary to add or seclude.

Would be funny to give him an Ultra Ben key, though that’s a dream sequence so he probably shouldn’t get it. Eatle does scale to a dream Julie though so maybe…

BTW do you guys think absorbing some energy from the Omnitrix is part of the reason Malware got stronger in the present? I mean even if it did overwhelm him he did absorb it and survived.
Maybe

I think at least three keys (Pre-Season 4, Season 4 and OV) but maybe more if there’s anything necessary to add or seclude.
Season 1 (Iconic, has only the original 10 and it's the most limited)
Season 2 (Gain Cannonbolt and Wildvine, Losses Ghostfreak, more experienced with his aliens, has Master Control for a bit)
Season 3 (Gains Blitzwolfer, Snare-Oh, Frankenstrike, True Form Ghostfreak and Upchuck, more experienced and all that other shit)
Season 4 & Post-Series specials (Gains Eye Guy, Way Big and Ditto, learns and gains other shit, Destroy All Aliens gets lumped here too)
OV Flashbacks (Gains Arctiguana & Feedback but losses the latter, more experienced, watch basically has no cooldown and rarely mistransforms, aliens should be a bit stronger since they're 1 year older and uses his expanded roster more...still not using his anur aliens ; - ; )

Last edited:
Season 2 (Gain Cannonbolt and Wildvine, Losses Ghostfreak, more experienced with his aliens, has Master Control for a bit)
Season 3 (Gains Blitzwolfer, Snare-Oh, Frankenstrike, True Form Ghostfreak and Upchuck, more experienced and all that other shit)
Season 4 & Post-Series specials (Gains Eye Guy, Way Big and Ditto, learns and gains other shit, Destroy All Aliens gets lumped here too)
OV Flashbacks (Gains Arctiguana & Ffeedback but losses the latter, more experienced, watch basically has no cooldown and rarely mistransforms, aliens should be a bit stronger since they're 1 year older and uses his expanded roster more...still not using his anur aliens ; - ; )
Oh yeah he would definitely need his profile split then. I think also AF Ben and UA Ben might need two keys each.

Also Malware's profile is going to take a bit to be updated now that my CRT is accepted cause adding essentially two more keys and reworking the ones he has is a bit more work than anticipated, I might make a sandbox before that...although if anyone wants to update it first be my guest.

I was actually thinking more just making Alien X his own thing in each key, for example in AF Ben’s case he’d probably be like “5-A physically, varies up to 2-A with Omnitrix Self-Destruct mode; Varies from 10-C to High 5-A with Omnitrix transformations, 1-B as Alien X”. Alternatively we just make him his own key like other Bens do it, although in Ben Prime’s case I feel like having Alien X and the Celestialsapien arm in the same key kinda makes more sense. Idk but either way it personally just feels right to separate him in some way due to how sparingly he’s used.
I would've preferred to just having Alien X as a key with his transformations, I mean, in lore, he's just one part of Ben's ""army."

Nut that would make Ben's matches imposible ig, so he need to be excluded.

We could have "Destroy All Aliens" as a key.
Is Ben after everything of the OS, but before Feedback / OV's flashbacks

And OV Flashbacks as two keys (lol: Pre and post losing Feedback), or just as one and he always will have Feedback for his matches.

OV Flashbacks (Gains Arctiguana & Feedback but losses the latter, more experienced, watch basically has no cooldown and rarely mistransforms, aliens should be a bit stronger since they're 1 year older and uses his expanded roster more...still not using his anur aliens ; - ; )
I don't completely agree on the recharge thing, but aside from that, yes, he's definitely stronger and more versatile now.

We could have "Destroy All Aliens" as a key.
Is Ben after everything of the OS, but before Feedback / OV's flashbacks
I feel that can be lumped with Season 4 because he doesn't really gain anything new until right after DAA where he gains Arctiguana & Feedback, it's essentially the same Ben.

And OV Flashbacks as two keys (lol: Pre and post losing Feedback), or just as one and he always will have Feedback for his matches.
I feel that you can restrict Feedback and be done with it...but his Feedback addiction does impact how he acts in matches, so who knows.

We could have them like:

Kid Ben: Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3 | Destroy All Aliens | Omniverse Flashbacks.

AF Ben: Season 1-2 | Season 3.
(He never mistransforrms during S1/2, but he only had access to10 aliens. S3 mistransforrms a lot, but he gained access to Earth, Lodestar, Nanomech, Way Big, Cannolbolt and Upchuck.)

UA Ben: Season 1-2 | Season 3.
(More aliens than AF Ben and some Ultimates for S1/2, and he doesn't have access to Alien X. By S3 he gained access to all hus previous aliens, used Ultimate Way Big, and unlocked Jury Rigg, Clockwork, Eatle and Fasttrack).

OV Ben: Arc 1-2 | Arc 3-7 | Arc 8 | Final.
(At the beginning of OV, Ben didn't know how to use the watch and he was more prepotentt, by arc 3/4, he started to understand more the New Omnitrix, unlocked Atomix and Whanmpire, during the majority of S8 he had Skurd at his base, almost knows how to use his Omnitrix. By the literal end of the series, he finally learned how the Omnitrix works, he never mistransforrms, as we see in Super Secret Crisis war, -which was published a year after OV ended, so that could be a basis, he also gained a bigger understating of his aliens, and has control over Alien X).

I feel that can be lumped with Season 4 because he doesn't really gain anything new until right after DAA where he gains Arctiguana & Feedback, it's essentially the same Ben.
He gained Way Big after Season 4.
And him being a normal, non "top tier" thing was until DAA

He gained Way Big after Season 4.
And him being a normal, non "top tier" thing was until DAA
I'm more of a "SOTO happens at the beginning of Season 4 rather than the end" guy myself hence why I listed it as part of Season 4.

Also what do you mean with "Normal non "Top tier""?

I'm more of a "SOTO happens at the beginning of Season 4 rather than the end" guy myself hence why I listed it as part of Season 4.
SotO is canonically after S4:

Even being considered the end of the OS:
Also what do you mean with "Normal non "Top tier""?
That he would use casually by DAA Ben, but I don't think so for OS Ben.

Also, key him as "Secret of the Omnitrix" would be weird, cuz the watch Is at his worst and he only unlocked Way Big until the end of the movie.

I could argue back against the pop up trivia but honestly I probably won't win and that's more trouble than it's worth

That he would use casually by DAA Ben, but I don't think so for OS Ben.
TBF Ben not using Way Big when he could/should is absurdly (and sadly) In Character, so I could definitely believe he could have had him in his back pocket for Season 4 and not use him once, though it's not like anything he faces in Season 4 actually merits using him.

Also, key him as "Secret of the Omnitrix" would be weird, cuz the watch Is at his worst and he only unlocked Way Big until the end of the movie.
So I guess Season 4 & Post Series specials is fitting then (plus with how SOTO is counted as three episodes for season 4 in episode count I feel it's fitting).

I could argue back against the pop up trivia but honestly I probably won't win and that's more trouble than it's worth

TBF Ben not using Way Big when he could/should is absurdly (and sadly) In Character, so I could definitely believe he could have had him in his back pocket for Season 4 and not use him once, though it's not like anything he faces in Season 4 actually merits using him.

So I guess Season 4 & Post Series specials is fitting then (plus with how SOTO is counted as three episodes for season 4 in episode count I feel it's fitting).
I'm still voting for a *Destroy All Aliens " key, but, whatever, it doesn't change a thing

Normally a key covers everything the character has by the end of the portion in the story, so a DAA key and a Season 4 key would functionally be the same thing regardless of SOTO’s placement chronologically.

Or we heavily overestimate the gap between OS and later series?
Ben literally says that his strength increases "a lot".

Malware was knocked out by a practical indirect slap from Humungousau tail, that shouldn't scale him at all.

Also, the only alien that fought against 3rd form Malware was Feedback, who always amped himself with Malsare's own energy.

So yeah, none of Ben's 11 years old aliens would scale at all.

Why would he? Way Big and Azmuth as Way Big were relatively at the same level as the Relaliator armor, and being a regular Mechamorph (probably), it should be below Malware.

Also, there's no a statemate of Way Big being "Ben's strongest alien" during OV flashbacks.
I think Retaliator scaling to Way Big is considered an outlier.

It shouldn’t be, just scale specific weaponry to Way Big. It doesn’t make sense for Azmuth’s dad to use an armor that can’t at least hurt Way Big a little.
True.

Maybe in AP via weaponry scales, but physically scales fo his LS, since Dadzmith literally broke Ben's grip, even when he was trying to clap him

Back