• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Not that it matters really, but one guy in Reddit has gone through renaming all of Ben's Transformations based on people suggesting them and the one who gets the most votes wins, here's all the completed playlists/batches:

And they just started with the final batch.
And they just finished the final batch.

So, Rouleau said that heatblast did go to supernoc ing that moment, and it wasn't hyperbolically

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
And they just finished the final batch.

BTW Kickin' Hawk's and Bullfrag chose names are actually the second most voted names, the reason is because the winner names (Cockfight and James Pond) were too shitposty to be considered even if they won.

I noticed in recent years that people nowadays accept that Arctiguana is the 20th unlocked alien and the final alien of the second playlist.

I don't remember if that fact bothered people a lot or was it a heavily debated topic, I remember some people were bothered by it (at least in a few redesigns of Kevin's flashback mutation swapping out Arctiguana for Feedback) but recently (at least on reddit) whenever the second playlist comes up Arctiguana is part of it, and a famous Ben 10 Tumblr blog called Ben10LostAndFound put a poll of which between Feedback, Arctiguana and Eon was considered the 20th unlocked alien and Arctiguana won by a landslide.

Seems random but it's something I been thinking about.

I noticed in recent years that people nowadays accept that Arctiguana is the 20th unlocked alien and the final alien of the second playlist.

I don't remember if that fact bothered people a lot or was it a heavily debated topic, I remember some people were bothered by it (at least in a few redesigns of Kevin's flashback mutation swapping out Arctiguana for Feedback) but recently (at least on reddit) whenever the second playlist comes up Arctiguana is part of it, and a famous Ben 10 Tumblr blog called Ben10LostAndFound put a poll of which between Feedback, Arctiguana and Eon was considered the 20th unlocked alien and Arctiguana won by a landslide.

Seems random but it's something I been thinking about.

The poll is this one, I think better arguments could have been used like Arctiguana having his 11 year old design made for Hot Stretch (but ending up not used due to lack of time) 11 year old Ben stating that he used him in Ben Again and word of god that stated he unlocked and used it, but he still won despite me voting for Feedback by mistake.

Also I was wrong he didn't won by a landslide, I forgot it was Eon who got left in the dust.

Arctiguana being such an early unlock has always been interesting to me, as that has some interesting implications for Ben 10K. I don’t think Ben would just stop naming them for no reason while he’s still a fun-loving kid and only got 19 aliens to choose from, so was there some kind of important event we never saw or did Ben just unlock Arcitguana way earlier in the Prime timeline?

Actually as an aside, doesn’t the whole “not naming” thing screw up the idea that OS and OV Ben 10K are both the same person and Ben’s true future? It would have to be one or the other, no?

Once I stop procrastinating on everything I’m probs gonna start planning some overhauls for magician profiles (Gwen, Hex, Charmcaster and Darkstar) as I really don’t like the state they’re in right now, so any ideas on what should be added/restructed/expanded? I already have some ideas but I wanna know if there’s anything anyone else thinks should be included.

Arctiguana being such an early unlock has always been interesting to me, as that has some interesting implications for Ben 10K. I don’t think Ben would just stop naming them for no reason while he’s still a fun-loving kid and only got 19 aliens to choose from, so was there some kind of important event we never saw or did Ben just unlock Arcitguana way earlier in the Prime timeline?

Actually as an aside, doesn’t the whole “not naming” thing screw up the idea that OS and OV Ben 10K are both the same person and Ben’s true future? It would have to be one or the other, no?
Well in the original timeline Ben was already demonstrating Ben 10K tendencies by the fact he couldn't get a cake for Grandpa Max off the fact he was a full time superhero and remember that then Ben we see after this episode already knows what happens in his future and tries to act accordingly to avoid it, so original timeline Ben...doesn't and that probably paints how he acts for the rest of the series.

Also....he probably just couldn't be bothered to at that point, maybe he said "eh, I give him a name later" and just never did, especially as he unlocked more aliens.

I don't know how much it will help you.

But what I concluded after reading this is this. (Sorry if it's wrong)
1. Ben has over 19 aliens at the time.
2. Ben got Arcticquana and Feedback at the same time.

and this [Arctiguana was slated to appear]

this [Arctiquana was unlocked]

Last edited:
What do you guys think if I want to revision alien's profile? (Almost all in the Verse)
fix it be in the bullet style format for beauty and orderliness (of course I will do CRT)
But it's going to take me a while.

Alright so for Hex I was thinking of an AP section kinda like this (only it’ll be rewritten to look better and references will be added):

Attack Potency: Large Planet level physically (Fought with Cannonbolt). Varies (insert explanation on the varies rating here), usually Large Planet level (Gargoyles that were animated with his power were capable of fighting on par with and harming Four Arms. Should be comparable to his shields, as they use the same source of power), up to Unknown with spells and magical items (Attempted to use the Charms of Bezel to enact a ritual that would grant him “absolute power”, however it is unknown how strong this would actually make him) | Large Planet level physically (). Varies, usually Large Planet level (), up to [fill here] with spells and magical items (Stated to be "unbeatable" and “all powerful” within his library. With his totem Charmcaster stomped Lucky Girl)

I drafted Hex’s first since it would be a useful template for the others.

Last edited:
nice, There are many other characters that should have profiles. I think I'd like to do it when I'm not lazy. (but I'm lazy all the time)

nice, There are many other characters that should have profiles. I think I'd like to do it when I'm not lazy. (but I'm lazy all the time)
Profiles for:
  • Max Tennyson.
  • The Plumbers (organization).
  • The Forever Knights (organization).
  • Kai Green.
  • Julie Yamamoto.
  • The Galvans (As a species)
  • The Incurseans (As a species)

The Galvans and Incursianos ones should be made for scaling purposes, and Kai and Julie's because they have relevance in the series.

Out of context scaling chain.

OV Ben(End)>OV Ben(Mid)>UA Ben(End)>OV Ben(Early)>UA Ben(Mid)>UA Ben(Early)>AF Ben(Highbreed War)>AF Ben(End)>11 Year Old Ben(Early)>11 Year Old Ben(End)>AF Ben(Early)>=OS Ben(End)>=OS Ben(Master Control)>OS Ben(Early)

OV Ben(End)>OV Ben(Mid)>UA Ben(End)>OV Ben(Early)>UA Ben(Mid)>UA Ben(Early)>AF Ben(Highbreed War)>AF Ben(End)>11 Year Old Ben(Early)>11 Year Old Ben(End)>AF Ben(Early)>=OS Ben(End)>=OS Ben(Master Control)>OS Ben(Early)
I'll assume that this is based on the aliens he has and the control over them and the watch.

But yeah, Atomix was the best replacement for the Ultimates

Last edited:
Ill5sssuke that this is based on the aliens he has and the control over them and the watch.

But yeah, Atomix was the best replacement for the Ultimates
Also OV Ben has the biggest roster, has Feedback, Atomix, controls Alien X, Pesky Dusk and Skurd if you wanna add him too.

And Gravattack.
Also OV Ben has the strongest Omnitrix.

But why UA EoS Ben is above OV BoS Ben?
Technically Mid UA Ben also has Gravattack, just doesn't know of it.

And that's because they both have more or less the same roster except UA Ben can evolve them (and actually got the idea to Ultimate Way Big) plus better control of his Omnitrix device while OV Ben is still getting used to his, has just gotten Gravattack and gets Feedback basically at the end before he becomes OV Mid and still has to get used to it again.

Technically Mid UA Ben also has Gravattack, just doesn't know of it.

And that's because they both have more or less the same roster except UA Ben can evolve them (and actually got the idea to Ultimate Way Big) plus better control of his Omnitrix device while OV Ben is still getting used to his, has just gotten Gravattack and gets Feedback basically at the end before he becomes OV Mid and still has to get used to it again.
Well, that's true, OV Ben doesn't get used to his Omnitrix until literally the one of the last episode, lol.

But hey, now he's the strongest version of the Charecter.

No idea how it would until someone makes it, also I don't think Goku is 5-A anymore IIRC.
Neither is Superman, tho.
He's 3-C.
Goku is 4-A.
And Ben strongest non Alien X aalien is 4B/4A.

But I want to see if Ben is able to be on par with someone way stronger than him via pure versatility.

Neither is Superman, tho.
He's 3-C.
Goku is 4-A.
And Ben strongest non Alien X aalien is 4B/4A.

But I want to see if Ben is able to be on par with someone way stronger than him via pure versatility.
IDK, I guess with Master Control and high as **** reactions he might be able to but I really doubt it.

IDK, I guess with Master Control and high as **** reactions he might be able to but I really doubt it.
It's not like he needs the master control, tho, OV Ben switches as fast and the Omnitrix will give him the right alien for the situation every time.

But yeah, Ben via his Hax aliens (Clockwork, Feedback, etc) would be able to do something, ump.

To answer questions no one asked.

AF Early, OS End and OS Master Control are on the same ballpark for different reasons, OS End has nearly double the alien count than the other two and has Way Big...but he still has the time limit, the recharge time and mistranformations, OS Master Control basically runs circles around them with his combos, no mistransformations and no time limit but he's still operating with just 11 aliens (since he lost Ghostfreak) and none of his aliens can do shit to Way Big, meanwhile AF Early doesn't mistrasnform and can quick change but still operates within a time limit that gets shorter the more he quick changes and is basically operating with 9 aliens since Alien X is basically useless to him.

11 Year Old Ben is basically OS End on crack:Has 1 or 2 more aliens, has a time limit but no recharge time, consistently gets the alien he wants, better control over his aliens and Way Big, 11 Year Old End is the better fighter since he doesn't have Feedback anymore to obsess over and got used to his other forms again, but he's below Early because Feedback is a such a good alien the obsession is worth it.

When one era of the characters end or starts is sorta fuzzy and it's just the general idea:OS Early is Season 1 of classic, Master Control is basically Back With a Vengeance, OS End is basically Season 3 to Destroy All Alien right before he got Feedback and Arctiguana, AF Early is basically Season 1 to right before Highbreed war, AF End is Season 3, UA Early is up to the end of the Ultimate Kevin Arc, UA Mid is fuzzy but it's when Ultimate Ben unlocks everything he transformed before plus extras, UA End is Dragon War, OV Early is the first Two Seasons of OV, OV Mid is fuzzy and OV End is the final two seasons of Omniverse.

To answer questions no one asked.

AF Early, OS End and OS Master Control are on the same ballpark for different reasons, OS End has nearly double the alien count than the other two and has Way Big...but he still has the time limit, the recharge time and mistranformations, OS Master Control basically runs circles around them with his combos, no mistransformations and no time limit but he's still operating with just 11 aliens (since he lost Ghostfreak) and none of his aliens can do shit to Way Big, meanwhile AF Early doesn't mistrasnform and can quick change but still operates within a time limit that gets shorter the more he quick changes and is basically operating with 9 aliens since Alien X is basically useless to him.

11 Year Old Ben is basically OS End on crack:Has 1 or 2 more aliens, has a time limit but no recharge time, consistently gets the alien he wants, better control over his aliens and Way Big, 11 Year Old End is the better fighter since he doesn't have Feedback anymore to obsess over and got used to his other forms again, but he's below Early because Feedback is a such a good alien the obsession is worth it.

When one era of the characters end or starts is sorta fuzzy and it's just the general idea:OS Early is Season 1 of classic, Master Control is basically Back With a Vengeance, OS End is basically Season 3 to Destroy All Alien right before he got Feedback and Arctiguana, AF Early is basically Season 1 to right before Highbreed war, AF End is Season 3, UA Early is up to the end of the Ultimate Kevin Arc, UA Mid is fuzzy but it's when Ultimate Ben unlocks everything he transformed before plus extras, UA End is Dragon War, OV Early is the first Two Seasons of OV, OV Mid is fuzzy and OV End is the final two seasons of Omniverse.
!1 Yrs old Ben does have a recharge time, we've seen it twice, and unlike the OVTrix that has more moments when it's comprobables that he doesn't, Kid Ben does.

!1 Yrs old Ben does have a recharge time, we've seen it twice, and unlike the OVTrix that has more moments when it's comprobables that he doesn't, Kid Ben does.
He does have but it's so minimal and it doesn't compare to the times he flat out doesn't have one and immediately transforms into something else right after de transforms.

None of the futures seen in the franchise are Ben's true future, especially the OS one.
Also, I HATE OV Ben 10K, is an insult to what the Charecter means

Pretty sure they aren't, since he's partying around with Kevin.

OV Ben 10K has unironically the coolest gimmick of them all (fusions but proper instead of unintended mistake) but because Atomic-X, the strongest fusion he could make, got folded in almost all it's appearances, it makes him look weak.

Which sucks cause they had plenty interesting ideas with it.

OV Ben 10K has unironically the coolest gimmick of them all (fusions but proper instead of unintended mistake) but because Atomic-X, the strongest fusion he could make, got folded in almost all it's appearances, it makes him look weak.

Which sucks cause they had plenty interesting ideas with it.
If he fused two of the same guy would it be the same guy or would it be stronger?

Back