• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Classic Series Revision Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major issue whenever I use an Alien for any matches is this.
His skill level, intelligence, stamina, ways of fighting, and his link to Ben Tennyson are missing
The profile should have a minimum of description and feats/scans, especially when the Ben10 universe seems to have so much.
Ben's alien mannerisms and skills comes from Ben, It should be mentioned on their page that their skill is from Ben to avoid confusion.
who is to blame for all of this ? My biggest issue with all these aliens like Armodrillo or Jetray their intelligence simply says "Average"
Meanwhile Ben has defeated conqueror of planets Vilgax, Geniuses like Dr.Animo all these incredible feats which I bring up in battle and get's told this by users, Can we please write

Intelligence: Unknown (Being Ben's transformation his skill comes from Ben and what he has accomplished.)

So that people would easily see what their skills are instead of writing Average cause I had to deal with all this mess today for my tournament.

Last edited:
Major issue whenever I use an Alien for any matches is this.

who is to blame for all of this ? My biggest issue with all these aliens like Armodrillo or Jetray their intelligence simply says "Average"
Meanwhile Ben has defeated conqueror of planets Vilgax, Geniuses like Dr.Animo all these incredible feats which I bring up in battle and get's told this by users, Can we please write
Can we get a better description of Ben's Intelligence too?

Because that alone doesn't tell me anything. Like without context you don't need any intelligence to preform those feats. Dr.Animo is just some biologist or something, does Ben outsmart him in terms of his own research? Because fighting a smart guy doesn't make you smart in term.

How good is Vilgax, conqueror of planets doesn't mean anything without further context.

Can we get an actual summary of his intelligence and the feats he's shown? Instead of defeated Vilgax and Animo, which tells me nothing.

Because that alone doesn't tell me anything. Like without context you don't need any intelligence to preform those feats. Dr.Animo is just some biologist or something, does Ben outsmart him in terms of his own research? Because fighting a smart guy doesn't make you smart in term.

How good is Vilgax, conqueror of planets doesn't mean anything without further context.

Can we get an actual summary of his intelligence and the feats he's shown? Instead of defeated Vilgax and Animo, which tells me nothing.
Alright can I first add all these feats for Ben to make sure people in What Ben can do (which by the way is already mentioned by with no scan)
Feats:

• Ben with Omnitrix can change the DNA of people throughout the entire galaxy mixing them with random species or altering it (Scan)
  • Can change DNA of anyone by firing a beam from Omnitrix itself (Scan) and resistance to being biologically manipulated as an Extra-Dimensional Diety/God named Dagon transformed all creatures on Earth into Esoctericas to worship but Omnitrix protected Ben (Scan)
  • Ben defeated Vilgax who fought Ectonurite/ghost alien army for weeks on his planet tirelessly (Scan). Yet Ben defeated him and outskilled him in 1 vs 1 battle (Scan). Vilgax is a 200 year old intergalactic warlord who has “Conquered 10 planets and crushed heroes of those 10 planets” (Scan) even after absorbing the power of 10 different heroes and conquering their home world he failed to defeat Ben.
  • Ben lead his team and defeated Highbreed Alien invasion by changing their DNA throught the galaxy range with Omnitrix, Highbreed is an technologically advanced alien race who destroyed planets, conquered galaxy with their enourmous size warships yet Ben with his great thinking alone defeated them (Scan), (Scan)

Intelligence: Ben is rather disinterested in school and thus is not particularly worldly at first. This flaw was compounded by the fact that he had a short attention span and preferred to enjoy himself and shirk responsibility as any boy his age would. However, he matures and becomes extremely well-accustomed to battling alien lifeforms over the course of his adventures to the point of facing the universe's most vile and powerful villains and coming out on top in the end. As a teenager, he actually attempts to study. He got a C+ on his worst subject, Chemistry after only studying for a few minutes (And likely the 3 hours he had until his exam began the following morning). In addition, he becomes a brilliant scientist as an adult, developing his own Omnitrix systems and even fusing multiple aliens together for various effects on top of handling crime almost entirely by himself. However, he still has his bouts of arrogance from time to time, and occasionally comes off as lazy and reckless.
Using the Omnitrix Ben has accomplished many great feats from stopping the intergalctic Highbreed invasion by his great thinking and altering their DNA throughout the galaxy, He has defeated geniuis such as Dr. Animo by figuring out his plan in the Null Void, Ben also has near perfect photographic memory as he was able to remember magic words to open the gate of Ledgerdomain, Furthermore Ben as a teenager is an intergalatic police officer known as Plumber and vists planets to solve alien related crimes on daily bases, Even during the time his friends were about to be killed he maintained his composure and outsmarted Vilgax on Planet Primus while he lost his Omnitrix.

There you go, and Feats above covered about Vilgax and everything.

Can I write this for his aliens or not ?

Intelligence: Unknown (Being Ben's transformation his skill comes from Ben and what he has accomplished.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back