• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 Classic Series Revision Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right, if it’s not done by Saturday then I can help out. Then I’ll also start compiling the other tier 6 feats for both upcoming revisions and Ovens’ concerns.

Also whoever applies it, be thorough and make sure you got all the necessary pages.

No, yes but George's dura is gonna be changed to match Ult. Humungousaur's AP since the latter is the one with the feats since no-one minus Dagon(ax) and Ultimate Way Big should scale to full power Ascalon (previously Ult. Humungousaur got downgraded for George holding back), yes and Retaliator should probably get downgraded for that although he's non-canon so it doesn't matter.

The Great One has to absorb the earth’s energy reach its max size then blow it up. When Four Arms chipped its armor it wasn’t at full size.

Doesn’t it just eat from the earth? Why would eating make it stronger? It functions like a real life tick but on a bigger scale, doesn’t it?
He only destroys earth by absorbing its energy then destroying it. In the process he gets bigger. Give me a reason why its smaller size should scale to its biggest.

Btw, 6-A for classic aliens when a low 6-B detonation nearly killed Vilgax? That don’t make no sense.

He only destroys earth by absorbing its energy then destroying it. In the process he gets bigger. Give me a reason why its smaller size should scale to its biggest.
I’ll get back to you when I finish rewatching the episode.

Btw, 6-A for classic aliens when a low 6-B detonation nearly killed Vilgax? That don’t make no sense.
Who said I’m proposing 6-A? The dude asked whether Four Arms scaled to the Great One’s shell, I don’t see a 6-A calc here, do you? Also if I want to make a tiering revision for Ben 10 it’d do it in a separate thread, for now it doesn’t matter whether the feats are outliers or not since we’re just discussing their validity before proposing to use them.

Who said I’m proposing 6-A? The dude asked whether Four Arms scaled to the Great One’s shell, I don’t see a 6-A calc here, do you? Also if I want to make a tiering revision for Ben 10 it’d do it in a separate thread, for now it doesn’t matter whether the feats are outliers or not since we’re just discussing their validity before proposing to use them.
There’s a 6-A durability calc that you most definitely know exists and you’re arguing in favor of Four Arms chipping the Tick’s armor. Don’t play dumb with me.

There’s a 6-A durability calc that you most definitely know exists and you’re arguing in favor of Four Arms chipping the Tick’s armor. Don’t play dumb with me.
You don’t play dumb with me when you know there are other feats and you’re just trying to argue consistency before the actual CRT to worsen my case or something. Also I’m not gonna use that calc, I asked Mephistus to recalc it.

No bickering please.

Have you reached any conclusions that should be applied here?

Okay. That seems fine then. Would it be a quick feat or not?

Thanks, I commented on the calc.

As for whether people scale to it is a pretty difficult question, as it grew a new shell near the end. In each case we’ll handle it in that soon-to-be separate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back