• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 and Aliens

I just think for me and a lot of other just if VsBattles Wikia (Staff to be exact) just make some of the deserving aliens their own pages so that we can know stats exactly and better appropriate battles with said aliens. We don't have to do all his aliens just the most popular ones or the ones with easier stats to calc.

just thought this was neat thx for your time and comments

I like this. It certainly beats having to check his stats, then his key, then his stats again, and then get all confused and just go out to buy donuts instead.

I'll find feats but i think this should be some of the aliens that deserve pages

Chromastone

Swampfire

BigChill

Echo Echo

Way Bigg

XLR8

i picked these because some are basically a mixture of aliens from the original ben 10 and have the same powers plus more from the others

DatBoyNorbit said:
oh and alien x he seems like a favorite round these parts
He's currently the top dog, so of course he's a favorite in fights. The same way most Naruto versus threads are Naruto, Sasuke, Madara.

Anyways, Heatblast can melt a tank easy iirc. He can also make his fire explode apparently.

Pyronites, Heatblast's species lived in a planet-like star according to the wiki.

Celestialsapiens (Alien X) feats are: surviving the destruction of the universe without taking any damage at all, recrating the universe to an almost exact copy. Celestialsapiens are found in The Forge of Creation which is outside the universe, only accessible by using the Map of Infinity. ok I want to add the new celestialsapian feats just so people have an idea in what they can do now :) 1: they can create universe+ level attacks. (Tennyson vs Universe) 2: alien X can make hundreds of copies of himself. (Tennyson vs Universe) 3: can go FTL speeds, and make themselves galaxy sized. (Tennyson vs Universe) 4: telekinetic powers, alien X was fighting the plumbers helpers/rooters and was throwing them around. (Weapon XI part 1/2) 5: mind control, the plumbers helpers were being mind controlled into fighting ben, then alien X made them fight each other. (Weapon XI part 1/2) 6: the celestialsapins are meant to be the reason why the art work in Omniverse is different, there are at least 4 universes that are different so they are now multiverseal. (Tennyson vs Universe) 7: ben now has full control of alien X. (Weapon XI part 1/2)

Ectonurite (ghost freak) Ectonurite have powers like ghosts, being able to turn intangible and going through any objects; they have super strength (being able to pick up a bus full of people), durability, agility, and speed, the power of flight, a movable eye, invisibility, and space survivability. they can take control of somebodies body, being able to use there powers, and also able to damage them by throwing them at walls, cars ect. (Intagibilty happens pretty much all episodes in every episode his in, space was in Be Afraid of the dark, possession happened in tons s of episodes like Mystery, Incorporeal)

Methanosian (Swampfire) Swampfire has the ability to ignite methane in his palms powerful enough to knock humans out, and can somewhat fly by shooting fire out of his hands. they have high degree of plant manipulation they can also reattach detached body parts by manipulating his vine-like "veins" to reach out and meld with the insides of the detached limb, they also have extreme Regenerationn. They also have the ability to shoot fire out of their palms/fire balls. (When Swapfire escaped the omnitrix in Vengeance of Vilgax he survived an entire sewer exploding by regenerating) strength wise they are very strong being able to push over a Highbreed weather tower. His new form shows some pretty good power towards the end: Ben 10 Omniverse : New Swampfire Transformation This is a good summery of showings Swampfire

XLR8: XLR8 can reach speeds of 500 mph (according to Cartoon Network) XLR8 can deliver speed-enhanced attacks with rapid succession, such as excessively kicking or stabbing enemies. XLR8 is capable of creating tornadoes powerful enough to lift a To'kustar (way big) either by running in around in a circle, showing extreme speed. XLR8 has quick reflexes, allowing him to dodge attacks with little effort. XLR8's scissor-like claws can cut through many materials. XLR8 has enhanced strength, enough to carry several people across a lake to shore without slowing down, he can hit harder then a tank (being able to damage Rojo, this happened in The Alliance). well I'm stealing this off furons, but here's a good feat for XLR8 he was running so fast no body could even see him.

Diamondhead: Diamondhead has the ability to create large crystal structures: Spoiler His capable of turning somebody into crystal by a touch: Spoiler Diamondhead body is immune to lasers and laser like weapons, reflecting them away. (A laser that sends you to the Null Void simply bounced off him in Arrested Development) Diamondhead has superhuman strength, almost at level of Vilgaxs strength. (not as strong though) here's a video of Diamondhead vs Vilgax he was also able to survive a punch that sent him to the moon. (Malgax) His also pretty smart (sometimes) with his attacks: Ben 10 Omniverse : Diamondhead Transformation There's this video which also shows some good feats when he was young, near the end is a pretty good showing on his skill (it would improve since he was 10 then and now his 16) Ben 10 | Best Diamondhead Moments | Cartoon Network Video of Ben getting punched to the moon Ben 10 Omniverse | Testing Theories | Cartoon Network Upgrade is not completely solid. he can reshape himself to let projectiles or blows pass through him by creating a hole in his body at will. they have the ability to take control of any technology. Upgrade has the capability to travel through electrical currents. Here's some feats: Throwing a fully grown man around, throwing the sewer disk thingy through an alien

Chromastone: Chromastone has the ability to allow energy to phase through his body without harm, as well as absorb various forms of energy such as electricity, lasers, mana and channel it into powerful beams, which can melt through a truck trailer: phasing ability + absorbing, melting metal Absorbing mana: absorbing energy: he also has the ability of flight (this is him in space, he flew there then started absorbing the stars energy), He also survived a direct hit from a weapon called a quantum disassembler, which may destroy a target at a quantum level due to the name. His laser is powerful enough to send Vilgax several hundred meters

Atomix: Atomix can create and manipulate nuclear energy from his hands, which can do a massive amount of damage to its surroundings, easily knock out Ultimate Spidermonkey. Fundamentally, he is a walking nuclear reactor. Atomix is strong enough to take ou tUltimate Humungousaur with a single punch. he is also able to destroy 3 stories of a building with ease. A video of Atomix first appearance. Spoiler Atomix was also able to survive being hit by a laser that destroys you at a sub cellular level (Malgax); he created a hand sized star that could burn forever (or at least a very, very long time) which is very good energy powers.

NRG NRG is capable of firing radioactive energy beams through the vents of his suit (which are deadly to humans) which can corrode or melt metallic objects. The energy he radiates is hot enough to melt solid metal and rock, even with his containment suit on, through mere contact. NRG can channel his heat underground, which results with the eruption of massive geysers of lava. (some pics on what he can do), (end of video easily melts guns) Ben 10 Omniverse NRG Transformation HD (1080p) NRG's containment suit is fire proof and virtually indestructible, with only Taydenite being able to pierce it.

Humungousaur Humungousaur possesses incredible strength, Humungousaur is strong enough to lift the Washington monument He is able to throw an object to up to a high altitude, even into near-earth orbit. that's a video of Humungousaur fighting Aggregor, I thought is was good :p Thought I might as well post this That creature is clearly very heavy, HM is apparently 12ft tall,I'd say if you put HM on his side and compared it to the monster, it's about 5 times longer (making it about 60ft), which makes it a bit bigger then a right whale, which weight roughy 60 tons, it's a tad bigger so HM is probably lifting about 65 tons above his head which is impressive. (The thing is clearly armoured, I'd say that's a low end weight) HM can tank hits from jetrays nuroshock lasers, only claiming that it stings. (which was also able to cut through several meters of stone, also most likely stands for this: Neurogenic shock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) Here's a video of him throwing a train a hundred meters or so (they weigh like 50 tons iirc) he can also break Gwens mana easily. Also according to the Ben 10 page on Cartoon Network, he can bench press a pick up truck (they can weight from 2 tons all the way to 15 tons) Good feats whole video: humungousaur

Clockwork Clockwork can travel through time, be it forwards or backwards, he also can control time like slowing it down (possibly stopping it) and even show events that happened in the past. showing past

Feedback Feedback can fire electricity from his hands from reserves storage in his body, and propel it out in electrical punches. Feedback has enhanced strength easily punching boulders in half Feedback can fire energy balls by joining his fingers Feedback can absorb energy through any part on his body, shown when he absorbed the power lines energy to run faster Feedback has the ability to absorb and redirect any kind of energy, including mana even from a little distance by using his antennas, tail, and fingers skip to 3:00 video he was also capable of absorbing the entire big bang

After all this searching, copying, pasting, and editing this is what I got, hope it looks legit.

Well, the problem is that you have to make reasonable, not exaggerated, statistics evaluations when writing the profiles, keep a proper standard structure, and maintain a decent grammar.

well judging by my inexperiance with the profiles, that's why i honestly just wanted to post the feats and then on the experianced can follow the guidelines of said feats and do appropriate calcs, reasonable or accurate stats to create a well respected profile

Yes, but it is unlikely that anybody will be interested in doing so. It is quite time-consuming after all.

I'm interested about this, but only if Kevi annoying Unknown stats will be changed to a proper tier, page and forms.

We need some feats to scale Kevin from in that case.

Well, you can gradually create profiles for Ben's forms, as you find feats to scale from, if you wish.

Antvasima said:
We need some feats to scale Kevin from in that case.
Really any feat performed by any of Ben's 10 original aliens in the original series should Scale to Keven 11 seeing as he has all there powers, and Ultimate Kevin should have the stats of any alien Ben has ever used up to that point with the possible exceptions of Alien X and Way Big.

Back