• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Starbeard confirmed that the Universe and everything in it was destroyed including it's specific laws of physics. And also all the above mentioned abilities are part of the creation explosion.
i saw the two videos, and nothing say when the universe is destroyed, law and physics would also get destroyed, Professor Paradox just said something about the law of physics in the next universe being counter-intuitive or something when eh.......Ben asked him, so sorry i do not change my mind
When get hit by a truck, you also get hit with it's cargo.
and this is just physical feat, law is complete abstract thing

like i said, by this logic, everyone get physics resistance or something more abstract resistance cause when the universe is boom, these things also went with it, cause by default, these things are bound to the universe, we don't give resistances like this. That why i asked is there proofs (contexts, scan that when the universe go boom, is the destroyed physics and law affects anyone??, or it is just simply, universe get destroyed?

Could you check the new Higher Dimensional Manipulation proofs for AX and Paradox
Higher-Dimensional Manipulation as an ability already get deleted, replaced by Dimensional Manipulation with new standard, you should read the page

i saw the two videos, and nothing say when the universe is destroyed, law and physics would also get destroyed, Professor Paradox just said something about the law of physics in the next universe being counter-intuitive or something when eh.......Ben asked him, so sorry i do not change my mind
The Paradox video was for all universes has law and physics and Starbeard literally claimed " you recrate the universe and everything with in it" this also includes law of physics, so Annihilarg destroyed the entire universe and everything with in it, Ben had to recrate them.
Higher-Dimensional Manipulation as an ability already get deleted, replaced by Dimensional Manipulation with new standard, you should read the page
Yeah i'm aware from that but in profiles it still mentoined as "Higher Dimensional Manipulation"

The Paradox video was for all universes has law and physics and Starbeard literally claimed " you recrate the universe and everything with in it" this also includes law of physics, so Annihilarg destroyed the entire universe and everything with in it, Ben had to recrate them.
i mean, i do not disagree with creation or recreation, but the claim that since the universe have these law and physics stuff, so if someone survive its destruction mean he or she should resists these law and physics stuffs is.................extraordinary claim, which require extraordinary evidences, rather than assumption. Let not say that i could well argue that "you recreate the universe and everything in it" just mean life, physical objects and not thing such as law and physics, law and physics is a part of the universe not in it, but that pretty too hard argument from me so i will refrain using it, for now
Yeah i'm aware from that but in profiles it still mentoined as "Higher Dimensional Manipulation"
then it should change to Dimensional Manipulation, and reevaluate it according to the new standard

This is after Ben went to court for the recreation for his Universe and everything in it. Belecus states that the Universe and everything was in it was destroyed. And each Universe has it's own laws of physics.
and this is just physical feat, law is complete abstract thing
This was just a analogy to simplify what I was saying.
like i said, by this logic, everyone get physics resistance or something more abstract resistance cause when the universe is boom, these things also went with it, cause by default, these things are bound to the universe, we don't give resistances like this. That why i asked is there proofs (contexts, scan that when the universe go boom, is the destroyed physics and law affects anyone??, or it is just simply, universe get destroyed?
The Universe and everything in it. Stated numerous times by Starbeard, Belecus and other characters.

i mean, i do not disagree with creation or recreation, but the claim that since the universe have these law and physics stuff, so if someone survive its destruction mean he or she should resists these law and physics stuffs is.................extraordinary claim, which require extraordinary evidences, rather than assumption. Let not say that i could well argue that "you recreate the universe and everything in it" just mean life, physical objects and not thing such as law and physics, law and physics is a part of the universe not in it, but that pretty too hard argument from me so i will refrain using it, for now
It destroyed the entire universe not just everything in it as you say law and physics are a part of the universe
then it should change to Dimensional Manipulation, and reevaluate it according to the new standard
Sure i don't have a problem with that

I have other proofs for HDE. Paradox using Chrono Navigator can destroy all existence including higher-dimensional beings, such as Contumelia which are 5-D beings or Omega Beings who is Higher-D beings (not infinite-D beings, lol), and he also can destroy 26-D which is stated to be higher-dimensional spaces.
Note: I found this argument of HDM on Scourge's profile so thought of applying it over here with this argument.
That's a normal AP feat

Scourge take HDE via affect and destroy Higher-D beings and spaces, and Chrono Navigator and Alien X can do the same thing on Higher-D beings and 26 Higher-D.
DM is usually about changing the dimensionality of something. If I was destroying it by changing the dimensionality of a character, that would be DM, but destroying only higher dimensional beings without any context is only an AP feat.
And also;
Note that only dimensions in a mathematical sense are included, not manipulations of hierarchical spaces merely equivalent to such, and neither does affecting entire timelines, as without further context it could be classified as an AP feat or a range feat for a particular ability.
That's all.

DM is usually about changing the dimensionality of something. If I was destroying it by changing the dimensionality of a character, that would be DM, but destroying only higher dimensional beings without any context is only an AP feat.
And also;

That's all.
But in Scourge's profile the feat only comes with the destruction feat, i don't know if the profile is outdated

And also;

That's all.
This is what we see in Alien X and Paradox where Paradox made the FOC, outside spacetime and space beyond, which is the highest form of existence and made FOC entirely unreachable/inaccessible by anything even from 5-D beings and also allowed FOC to become BDE Type 1, this means that Paradox separated FOC from Higher-D spaces (Space Beyond/Omniverse) and made FOC into Beyond-D which supports it as HDE.

Diamondhead,Chromastone and Tetrax:
Attack reflection for Diamondhead,Chromastone and Tetrax they already have been mentioned but not as a general ability just in desc
(Diamondhead reflected the beam generated by Vilgax’s robot in episode 1

Chromastone reflected the beam generated by Cash)

Seems okay.

Lucubra:
Emphatic manipulation (A Lucubra has the ability to feed on the thoughts of humans. Gwen states that it feeds on the part of the mind used to pray or meditate until there is nothing left of the victim's mind. The victim then becomes its obedient servant.)

Is there another profile that considers "consuming" emotions as manip?

Upgrade:
Data manipulation: Can control the entire game world as Upgrade while he was inside the Sumo Slammers game.

Okay.

Statistics Amplification: Everything he upgrades becomes better and stronger.

I suppose.

Immortality (Type 3) He already has regeneration on his profile.

What scans are being used for the regen?

Fourarms:

Fourarms sound manipulation (Created sound waves with his hands)

Do we consider thunderclaps as both Vibration and Sound manip or just vibration?

Fourarms attack reflection (Reflected Gwen’s mana blast)

Okay.

Lucubra:
Emphatic manipulation (A Lucubra has the ability to feed on the thoughts of humans. Gwen states that it feeds on the part of the mind used to pray or meditate until there is nothing left of the victim's mind. The victim then becomes its obedient servant.)

They feed on someones mental positive energy
Do we consider thunderclaps as both Vibration and Sound manip or just vibration?

The way to defeat-affect the monster was sound, he wasn't getting affected by another physcial attacks

This is what we see in Alien X and Paradox where Paradox made the FOC, outside spacetime and space beyond, which is the highest form of existence and made FOC entirely unreachable/inaccessible by anything even from 5-D beings and also allowed FOC to become BDE Type 1, this means that Paradox separated FOC from Higher-D spaces (Space Beyond/Omniverse) and made FOC into Beyond-D which supports it as HDE.
I'm sure this is a Range or Environmental Destruction feat, I'll still wait for the staffs.

It's not like this
He just created a barrier between realms having space-time and FoC . FoC is source of omniverse while omnivrse is a realm that can be called spatial and temporal

Diamondhead,Chromastone and Tetrax:
Attack reflection for Diamondhead,Chromastone and Tetrax they already have been mentioned but not as a general ability just in desc
(Diamondhead reflected the beam generated by Vilgax’s robot in episode 1

Chromastone reflected the beam generated by Cash)

Seems okay.

Lucubra:

Upgrade:
Data manipulation: Can control the entire game world as Upgrade while he was inside the Sumo Slammers game.

Okay.

Statistics Amplification: Everything he upgrades becomes better and stronger.

I suppose.

Immortality (Type 3) He already has regeneration on his profile.

What scans are being used for the regen?

Fourarms:
Fourarms sound manipulation (Created sound waves with his hands)

Fourarms attack reflection (Reflected Gwen’s mana blast)

Okay.
I don't want to disturb you but can you check the others too because i won't be able to follow this crt in a few day ( i have to go to university)

Last edited:
Back