• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dekoshu said:
Doesn't Beerus have the ability to clone himself or something? But then somebody would say something about Sans would counter that or prevent Beerus from doing that.
Kinda of...But it's not really relevant to the thread. As it was stated before. The fight would end quickly whoever wins. So, Beerus wouldn't even need to use his strongest tecniques since he would already killed Sans with normal attacks.

Ho well, for me, Beerus would win with bloodlust. Sans got tired after dodging some knife swings and unless you go by Undertale's turn logic, Beerus will go all bullet hell on him.

And even IC Beerus is no shy of blitzing, he does this against God Goku (after getting a bit pissed but still).

So if this battle takes place after sans and frisk battle, then that means sans killed the player many times presumably

Maybe Beerus will redirect the KR back at sans?

Mister Death said:
So if this battle takes place after sans and frisk battle, then that means sans killed the player many times presumably

Maybe Beerus will redirect the KR back at sans?

KR is an effect that Sans attacks have. Which poison the soul of the enemy. Beerus has no way to redirect that. Also. I should remember you that everytime the timeline is RESETed or LOADed everything is set to zero. So even if Sans killed Chara a hundred times he only killed her "once" (Well. In fact. He didn't even killed her)

Just realized something important about undertale, that can drastically drop characters of undertale.

1: We say that the Undertale characters are really powerful. With characters like Omega Flowey, Asriel and Chara, that's definitely true. With other characters, not so much. Reason? Every battle is despicted as between 2 or more souls. Thus, they aren't attacks of truely physical feats; the battles are being fought on a spiritual term. That's why when Frisk dies, it shows his heart breaking, and not Frisk dropping dead. In fact, the only one monster with actual physical feats (I think) would be Undyne, in the pacifist ending. In that one, she cracks concrete out of laughter and slapping the ground under her. So while her physical feats may be justified, others aren't. Yes, the monsters are spirtually powerful, especially considering their HP, but for physical offense it's not the same.

2: Basically, fighting Frisk possesed by Chara might not count for an offensive feat. Consider this: almost all monsters have the same stats in pacifist and genocide route, bar Undyne as Undying, right? And given the chance, those same monsters can hurt Frisk and Chara-possesed Frisk for the same amount, right? If that's the case, then everything in undertale is overpowered just on the basis that they can hurt the chara possessed frisk. And in that case, Frisk on pacifist would be obliterated by such power, which isn't true.

3: Chara possessing Frisk is NOT the same as just Chara by himself. 1v1, I believe that Chara at full power would obliterate sans and Undyne the Undying in one shot, even with their hax. The reason that Chara possessing Frisk doesn't do so is because 1: Chara isn't fully awakened, and 2: Chara is being channeled through Frisk. Let me explain.

As frisk slaughters more monsters, he grows in power. As Chara explains in the end of Genocide, the more Frisk kills, the more Chara came to possess Frisk. As a result, Frisk grew in power exponentially, growing from tens of damage to hundreds and eventually thousands and millions. We know that Chara isn't fully awakened when Frisk fights Undying Undyne and Sans, because they still grow in power after killing the two (sans may not be dead after his fight, that's speculation). Aaand when Chara comes back in full, he destroys the world/universe (so the player is left to believe, which I am skeptical of). And yeah, destroying a world/universe takes more power than just enough to kill Undying, right?

Chara described himself as the feeling of grinding in a game (basically). He seperates himself from being just an evil ghost, and he is channelling his power across several timelines, to various Frisks. This would be akin to a God channeling his power into a avatar or some other being. Thus, it may be said that Undyne and Sans aren't fighting Chara himself (who slaughters planets/universes in the blink of an eye), but rather a fragment of Chara. Chara's possession may be considered a rift, being opened more every time Frisk kills.

Considering what happened above before, someone (probably Azathoth) will probably tear my theory/statement to shreds. But hey, we all learn from contributions, right?

Also, I want to clarify the situation between Beerus vs Sans. especially for newcomers. Feel free to correct any mistakes on me summing up the situations.

Basically, the debate is on a deadlock. Everyone agrees that if Beerus blitzes, Sans dies, and that one hit from Sans would kill Beerus from KR. However, Beerus by nature doesn't blitz first unless pissed, so we're in a stalemate on who would win.

What needs to be determined is how fast KR would kill Beerus. We're ignoring Beerus blitzing first chance, because of the reasons above. Basically, Beerus would toy with sans, and eventually get hit, just to see how strong Sans is. Then KR kicks in. The questions is whether KR kils Beerus fast enough. Remember that vs Chara possessing frisk, it dropped Frisk's health fast (92 to 0 in 3 or less seconds). With Beerus, it's even faster, as about 100 kills to trillions+ (I think, you get the point) is a huge difference. If that KR grows exponentially per kill, then Beerus gets blown up immediately on contact with a bone. However, if growth is linear or decays (which I highly doubt), then Beerus may survive long enough to realize Sans is deadly and instant kill Sans.

Unfortunately, KR has only been used canon vs one target: Chara possessed Frisk. Therefore, we cannot really determine who wins, unless a smart guy with solid evidence comes along, something new about Beerus is revealed (which is possible), or something (like another game) in the universe of Undertale is released.

Did I sum it up accurately?

Ghostly Owns said:
Just realized something important about undertale, that can drastically drop characters of undertale.
1: We say that the Undertale characters are really powerful. With characters like Omega Flowey, Asriel and Chara, that's definitely true. With other characters, not so much. Reason? Every battle is despicted as between 2 or more souls. Thus, they aren't attacks of truely physical feats; the battles are being fought on a spiritual term. That's why when Frisk dies, it shows his heart breaking, and not Frisk dropping dead. In fact, the only one monster with actual physical feats (I think) would be Undyne, in the pacifist ending. In that one, she cracks concrete out of laughter and slapping the ground under her. So while her physical feats may be justified, others aren't. Yes, the monsters are spirtually powerful, especially considering their HP, but for physical offense it's not the same.

2: Basically, fighting Frisk possesed by Chara might not count for an offensive feat. Consider this: almost all monsters have the same stats in pacifist and genocide route, bar Undyne as Undying, right? And given the chance, those same monsters can hurt Frisk and Chara-possesed Frisk for the same amount, right? If that's the case, then everything in undertale is overpowered just on the basis that they can hurt the chara possessed frisk. And in that case, Frisk on pacifist would be obliterated by such power, which isn't true.

3: Chara possessing Frisk is NOT the same as just Chara by himself. 1v1, I believe that Chara at full power would obliterate sans and Undyne the Undying in one shot, even with their hax. The reason that Chara possessing Frisk doesn't do so is because 1: Chara isn't fully awakened, and 2: Chara is being channeled through Frisk. Let me explain.

As frisk slaughters more monsters, he grows in power. As Chara explains in the end of Genocide, the more Frisk kills, the more Chara came to possess Frisk. As a result, Frisk grew in power exponentially, growing from tens of damage to hundreds and eventually thousands and millions. We know that Chara isn't fully awakened when Frisk fights Undying Undyne and Sans, because they still grow in power after killing the two (sans may not be dead after his fight, that's speculation). Aaand when Chara comes back in full, he destroys the world/universe (so the player is left to believe, which I am skeptical of). And yeah, destroying a world/universe takes more power than just enough to kill Undying, right?

Chara described himself as the feeling of grinding in a game (basically). He seperates himself from being just an evil ghost, and he is channelling his power across several timelines, to various Frisks. This would be akin to a God channeling his power into a avatar or some other being. Thus, it may be said that Undyne and Sans aren't fighting Chara himself (who slaughters planets/universes in the blink of an eye), but rather a fragment of Chara. Chara's possession may be considered a rift, being opened more every time Frisk kills.

Considering what happened above before, someone (probably Azathoth) will probably tear my theory/statement to shreds. But hey, we all learn from contributions, right?
1) okay, so we have numerous evidence that the battles in Undertale actually do happen with most of it coming from the fact that Papyrus actually keeps most of the bones he attacks you with in a box in his room among other things that were discussed in great length here.

2) the reason that most monster stats stay the same is that Chara litterally doesn't care, and since they don't feel much of anything facing them, Frisk/Chara don't use excessive determination like with the bosses which Frisk/Chara want to dispatch quickly for various reasons. this brings me to...

3)Frisk/Chara is not stronger than any other Frisk, the reason that Frisk/Chara seems so powerful and deals so much damage is that they possess extreme murderous intent and thus attack with way more determination then any sane person actually would. the only thing that LOVE does is make this course of action easier and raises Frisk/Chara's casual determination amount, this is why the save points start saying "DETERMINATION" as Frisk/Chara doesn't need conduits as much to get determined. Chara and Frisk share a soul, the reason Chara without Frisk's body is so dangerous is because they have their super human SOUL and more murderous intent then Flowey can muster. there is many Charas like many Frisks, but it seems only one fully awakens.

Sans Wins this, because he was Designed to Stomp Powerfull neutral bad/bad guys thanks to Karma Retribution, i mean, Sans killed Chara and God Flowey a lot of times, Tier 2 Beings...

Okay, here is what I can picture of them fighting

Beerus will most likely attack first which will end in a fail as Sans can just dodge it, and then Sans would just use Gravity Manipulation on him and threw him away. Then Sans would Immediately use his Gaster Blasters on Beerus, which Beerus will just nullify its energy blast, then proceed to rush into Sans, and Sans in turn just dodge or Teleport away, and then proceed to do the same thing again....

Yeah, im stuck after that point....

This is one of the most intense VS Threads ive seen so far...

I think if this thread stays inconclusive by the end of this year, this thread will have 10000 messages...

Elvis Adika said:
so, we have agree that this thread will lead us to nowhere
Unless Beerus shows some very impressive abilities in DBS that could help him in this fight, this will stay inconclusive.

Couldn't Beerus just blast the planet, or use a large scale attack he couldn't dodge? He could blast apart the the entire planet. Sans can't dodge that can he? Or is that against the rules?

XXBeerusTheDestroyerXx said:
Couldn't Beerus just blast the planet, or use a large scale attack he couldn't dodge? He could blast apart the the entire planet. Sans can't dodge that can he? Or is that against the rules?
He could. The whole point of this match is that its in character, and that's something Beerus doesn't do IC when he's facing what will potentially be a worthy opponent. It's sort of like a sudden death match all about who can land the killing blow first, which is what makes it so hard to decide.

Wait why would he think Sans is worthy? Sans has no Ki for Beerus to sense. To Beerus Sans would be even less worthy than an average person.

Potentially worthy opponent, which he looks for in almost everyone due to how bored he gets. He even messed around with that random Universe 6 alien just for kicks.

Even with all this... I'm pretty sure Beerus would outspeed him, and hit him with a flurry of attacks. Sans dodged a knife, but Beerus attacks usually cover a large range, if he's not using his fist. Sans would die even if he got slightly touched, due to be as fragile as they come. Beerus is MFTL , and Sans teleportation isn't really used that effectively in battle.

I'm pretty sure he made an active effort to dodge all except one of the attacks thrown against him by that dinosaur thing, and he dodged a lot of Goku and the Z fighter's attacks as well. I don't see why he'd let himself be hit?

Oh obviously if Beerus would bloodlusted he would do that. But he often lets foes throw the first punch in combat, which could be incredibly detrimental, here.

Sans teleportation isn't really used on himself in battle, but it's used very effectively on both Frisk and his own attacks, and that's pretty dangerous.

LordXcano said:
I'm pretty sure he made an active effort to dodge all except one of the attacks thrown against him by that dinosaur thing, and he dodged a lot of Goku and the Z fighter's attacks as well. I don't see why he'd let himself be hit?
No one said he would? The argument is that he probably wouldn't make the first move, because he almost never does that. It's against his character.

What I'm saying is that he'll dodge Sans' attacks and once he realizes Sans is far far slower than him he'll just end it like he always does. Even the (I believe FTL at that point) Z Fighters weren't hitting him when he was just messing around

What I'm saying is that he'll dodge Sans' attacks and once he realizes Sans is far far slower than him he'll just end it like he always does. Even the (I believe FTL at that point) Z Fighters weren't hitting him when he was just messing around

You guys forget that Beerus isn't the type to fool around in a fight, considering Sans probably always begins the fight with his Gaster Blasters, Beerus would quickly respond with a blast of his own.

https://youtu.be/LcRsQdLEzhA?t=1m3s

From what he says at the begginig of the fight, it appears that the GB barrage is his "strongest attack", considering it can actually kill less skilled players, it's probably true.

KoichiSamakibara said:
You guys forget that Beerus isn't the type to fool around in a fight, considering Sans probably always begins the fight with his Gaster Blasters, Beerus would quickly respond with a blast of his own.
https://youtu.be/LcRsQdLEzhA?t=1m3s

From what he says at the begginig of the fight, it appears that the GB barrage is his "strongest attack", considering it can actually kill less skilled players, it's probably true.
I think "strongest attack" was a bluff to scare off the player. Realistically his strongest would be his final barrage, there he's giving it his all before he throws in the towel.

Gotta say Sans, while he hasn't shown many feats, neither has Beerus. But the thing is, Sans was able to defeat two of the strongest Undertale characters (Frisk and Flowey). While Frisk did defeat him later, he has shown tyo be more consistant in feats than Beerus

Have you ever played Undetale? The feats are inconsistent as hell. Speed ranges from human to supersonic to MHS to Relativistic from battle to battle. The fact that damage is dependent on determination makes it inconsistent by default.

I, personally, don't believe a single hit from KR will kill Beerus.

Beerus might tank the first one, but as soon as he even feels the slightest tingle of pain, he backs off.

That one frame of damage, is unlikely to just flat out make Beerus drop dead.

The only reason Sans was even bit of trouble for these high tier characters is because they were all slower or about the same. Beerus, on the other hand, is so much faster, it's ridiculous.

Holy wow, this is a lot of replies for a versus thread. Anyways, while it is true that Beerus is much faster, blitzing isn't an tactic that he would employ in-character. And while the same goes for Sans, his powers mean he doesn't need to blitz. So when the fight starts, Beerus would get trapped by Soul Manipulation: Blue Mode and then fired at with 10 Gasterblasters, which would utterly destroy him because of KR. Vote goes to Sans.

Either Beerus effortlessly dodges all of Sans attacks, or he tanks one and realizes he needs the end the fight quickly.

It's not like Sans can actually restrain Beerus. It's all riding on tanking it.

And KR doesn't even immediately kill. It adds a poison that ticks away your health.

You can't even die from KR. It just leaves your health at 1.

So even if Beerus tanks it, he goes near death, gets serious, and blitzes.

XXRiosrockXx said:
Does Beerus even have sins? Also can't Beerus just unleash a omni-directional Ki blast to tag sans?
He killed countless lives by destroying countless planets, that's a lot of sins. Also, for Icyhawk43, Sans could use several Gasterblasters at once and that would kill Beerus. The problem here is the first attack from either of them could instantly kill the other.

Beerus could still unleash a Omni-Directional Ki blast to tag Sans and Beerus could tank/dodge the gaster blasters as they only move at the speed of light which is nothing since Beerus is MFTL

He really can't tank the blasters due to the immense amount of damage KR would do. It would literally kill him considering it did a lot of damage to a multiversal being. Beerus is very casual so he usually ends up just blocking or tanking hits, at times he will dodge, but Sans literally only needs one move to win, same with Beerus. Sans could also just teleport Beerus right into his own Ki blast attack too. The Gasterblasters also move much faster than light, as they are instantaneous to the eyes of Frisk/Chara, making them around possibly FTL+, but that's besides the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back