• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Beerus needs Hakai in order for this to be fair. Regardless, Beerus is fighting a never ending slew of 3-A Captain Falcons (yes, Master Hand can do that).

Beerus seems to be a better fighter, and his Power Nullification may be an annoyance to the Hand, but I don't think he has any response to the Hand's Time and Reality Hax, and his pressure point based fighting style may not be that affective on a giant floating hand, so, Master Hand likely wins, specially it it's bloodlusted.

Master hand freezes him in place with time manipulation then squishes him.

Bloodlusted MH is just absurd.

Non-bloodlusted for both would be best. Bloodlusted, this is how it goes:

Master Hand speeds up time for itself and its smash duplicates while slowing it for Beerus. Before Beerus could say Hakai, he is either forced into Delfina Plaza with no way out, warped out of existence, or just jumped by hundreds of Falcon Punches

Well, if you stop to think about it, due to his experience, Beerus is likely a very adaptive fighter, and his Sealing, Power Nullification and Hakai could give the Hand a run for it's money if needed, so, yeah, it's more fair than it look, but I think the Hand could still win due to Time Manipulation and Reality Warping.

I think i´ll rather keep it both Bloodlusted for now, depending on the feedback, if more peopl agree that Non-Bloodlust is best, i´ll change it

But for now i take it your vote goes to MH?

The real cal howard said:
To be fair, Master Hand can only slow and speed up time.
A slow at MFTL+ speeds is still a death wish when all you have is an erasure which has a startup time.

Wait, does Beerus have a better chance then Whis?!

Also @Cal Beerus dosent need to say Haikai, he just needs to raise a finger so even if master han decided to slow time first beerus would only need to point.

You're seriously brining in crossover rules from a crossover character?

How fast is Meta Knight?

So basically Beerus loses out on his speed advantage but Master Hand keeps his Reality Warping and Time Manipulation... How is that fair.

yes? @gargoyle. Him being a crossover charracter doesn't change that. As the versions he fights aren't even technically the canon versions of the characters anyways.

Canon MK is quadrillions to quintillions iirc. No idea about Smash Meta Knight though

@LG, I know. I meant it more as a figure of speech. Like how people say "______ will happen before you can say ______"

@Gar probably outdated, I'll remove it.

@Quag, idk, I'm actually curious where the time manipulation came from for Master Hand, with it he probably does win, without it, I doubt it.

He gets it by speeding up and slowing down the stage whenever you fight him, though that can be subject to gameplay mechanics

To be fair, he did fight the real hundreds of quadrillions c true Kirby before. Though I'm againts that being considered the same Mh. Also, MH may be getting an upgrade to infinite speed. Also, he's scaled from keeping up with the state Final Destination, which crosses galaxies, or at the very least solar systems.

@SD. It comes from how he can manipulate matches to make them faster or slower. It's done in Master Orders, so it can be reasonably assumed that it's his doing.

Master Hand's profile needs a small revision anyway. His range is Multi-Universal.

Back