• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@GarWait do you mean where there is a timer on top of the screen, and time doesn't move there?

Or something else?

@Cal huh?

No, it doesn't affect AP. At most it gives him Spatial manipulation as the hand, along with the range upgrade.

@SD. I mean he actually makes the characters move fatter or slower on a whim.

Also, he can make it so that Master Hand as a ton of stocks for lives (he can do that as well. Determine how the match is done. Canonically at that)

Master Hand has Reality Warping (which allows him to change the rules of the game aka this battle), Time Manipulation (can slow and speed up time) (speed is equalized so time maniptulatio really helps MH), Duplication (He can Duplicate others) (meaning he could make clones of Beerus and himself to overwelm him), Sleep Manipulation (I'm guessing this allows him to put Beerus to sleep) He also has status inducement.

Meanwhile

Beerus Transmutation (He needs to touch Master Hand but with Time Slow he can dodge him), Sealing (We don't even know how Beerus's sealing works, dose he need to get close?), Haikai is his only whay of really winning but he only really uses it if hes dead serious (which is a rarity).

Beerus only beats Master Hand in raw power an dura because Master Hand is above Baseline 3-A for creating a universe but Beerus is much higher then Baseline 3-A. But with speed equlized he'll have a hard time hitting him because Master Hands Time Slow.

It's more of can Beerus Hakai MH before getting haxed.

The answer is no, and MH dodges with time manipulation then hits Beerus with Hax galore

If their bloodlusted Master Hand will start of with time slow. The only thing here to note is "is master hand strong enough to harm beerus?" As he's above Baseline 3-A but Beerus is much, much higher then Baseline 3-A

@Cal Sorry but I have some doubts? Like, when was it stated that he was the one who manipulated the matches? After all, one of those matches will inevitably be against himself, so it doesn't quite make sense, especially since he should be able to do that in the fight against himself as well?

I highly doubt Beerus's AP means anything when faced with reality warping and possibly dublicates of himself with the same AP as him.

@Griffin Time manipulation and Doubles can overwhelm Beerus to the extent that MH can get a lot of hits in, even is he is below Beerus in raw power, he is still 3-A so Beerus won´t take a barrage of constant attacks unbothered.

Like many say, Time manipulation (making Beerus stronger while making himself and his doubles faster, gives him the edge over Beerus´s raw power)

It kinda does when the gap is potentially enough to one shot him (assuming MH is baseline universal)

@SomebodyData i dont recall MH being just baseline, he is below Beerus in AP, but the difference isnt a whole tier, so Time Manipulation still gives him a good edge

@SD. This is kinda a joke, don't take me serious. ovo

Snap your fingers. Whatever percent of your power you used is what MH used to do his universal feat.

QuagsireTheLegend said:
@Griffin Time manipulation and Doubles can overwhelm Beerus to the extent that MH can get a lot of hits in, even is he is below Beerus in raw power, he is still 3-A so Beerus won´t take a barrage of constant attacks unbothered.

Like many say, Time manipulation (making Beerus stronger while making himself and his doubles faster, gives him the edge over Beerus´s raw power)
3-A is a wide Tier, Master Hand created a Universe which is higher then baseline 3-A but Beerus Is much, much higher the Baseline 3-A. But this dosent matter because he'll just make clones of Beerus which will be strong enough to effect and overwhelm him.

This is a Stomp!

@Cal Nah I just realized I was confusing Crazy Orders with Master Orders. I'm not sure if Crazy hand scales with Master Hand abilities wise either, as it would mean Crazy Hand should transform as well.

Snapping makes me very tired tho.

@Quag you can have massive gaps even in the same tier.

Alright, for now i'll add the vote, but i'll wait for more feedback to see if more people agree with this being a stomp

Thanks for your input though i dont usually get a lot of replies OwO

Does Beerus even have a chance here? Master Hand has so much more hax up his sleeve he splatters Beerus. Time manipulation, gravity manipulation, reality warping, not to mention it is possible he is low 2-C the whole time and not 3-A.

QuagsireTheLegend said:
@Fan For this specific battle we are assuming he is 3-A
oh okay.

Could his spatial manipulation resistance stop him from being Hakai'd, because that is realistically Beerus's only chance

@Fan Im not sure it would, like many people see it, MH would slow down time for Beerus and overwhelm him with a multitude of clones (i think i might forbid MH from creating Beerus clones), Beerus is extremely more powerful in raw power

Resistance to Spatial Manipulation can't stop existence eraser to my knowledge.

AFAIK to survive existence erasure you need resistance to it/adequate regen

Master Hand I guess. Overall more versatile, and Beerus doesn't start with Hakai

Back