• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot. I always percieved that as he got vaporized and survived or some s**t.

We may need a Magolor durability downgrade for this.

I'm gonna have to go with Beerus

Magalor is possibly universe while Beerus is straight up universe. that's not very reassuring for Magalor.

Funny story: I accidently spelled Beerus as Berrus.

SuperKamiNappa said:
I'm gonna have to go with Beerus
Magalor is possibly universe while Beerus is straight up universe. that's not very reassuring for Magalor.

Funny story: I accidently spelled Beerus as Berrus.
But Magolor still has a massive speed advantage + hax reality warping.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Shoot. I always percieved that as he got vaporized and survived or some s**t.
We may need a Magolor durability downgrade for this.
Mr. Skodwarde, I believe that you were right with your original opinion. He clearly wasn't able to vanish on his own, as he had the crap beaten out of him prior and is clearly unconscious as his eyes are closed, and it also l see that classic Nintendo sparkles mean you blew up. It's seen when Kirby kills Nightmare in the anime, or vs. mirage mewtwo in the pokemon anime. Actually, most Kirby bosses blow up. They just made that one more showey due to him being the strongest Kirby villain. That last part is assumption.

TheMightyRegulator said:
LoudCloud said:
Wait, Beerus is universe level? When did this happen?
Powerscaling (I think). When Beerus was referred to as a castle in comparison to Goku and Vegeta.
Seems like just some claim. You see anime characters say stuff like "He is a giant compared to you" but it's not usually something that's meant to be taken as literal.

Faisal Shourov said:
^It was literal, Whis was talking casually and he has no reason to lie to Oracle Fish
Like all those times DBZ characters made claims and had no reason to lie about them and yet they turned out to be untrue? Like when SSJG Goku said he was fighting at 80% and Beerus at 70% which turned out to be wrong. Or the countless amount of times Toryiama says something (like Goku being a "6" compared to Beerus who is a "10") only to go back on it later. I'd personally wait a few more episodes to see where it goes. I'd hardly take some Whis quote as concrete evidence of Beerus being that high.

LoudCloud said:
Faisal Shourov said:
^It was literal, Whis was talking casually and he has no reason to lie to Oracle Fish
Like all those times DBZ characters made claims and had no reason to lie about them and yet they turned out to be untrue? Like when SSJG Goku said he was fighting at 80% and Beerus at 70% which turned out to be wrong. Or the countless amount of times Toryiama says something (like Goku being a "6" compared to Beerus who is a "10") only to go back on it later. I'd personally wait a few more episodes to see where it goes. I'd hardly take some Whis quote as concrete evidence of Beerus being that high.
The difference between those instances and with whis is that whis is beerus master and the strongest guy in the 7th universe he has the credibility to back up his statements.

Celestial Pegasus said:
LoudCloud said:
Faisal Shourov said:
The difference between those instances and with whis is that whis is beerus master and the strongest guy in the 7th universe he has the credibility to back up his statements.
And Toryiama is the creator of the series yet his claims are wrong all the time.

LoudCloud said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
LoudCloud said:
Faisal Shourov said:
And Toryiama is the creator of the series yet his claims are wrong all the time.
When toriyama made that power scale comparision he had no idea there would be a new anime so that only applied to the movie in the series he had to make beerus far above goku and vegeta or else they would surpass beerus too quickly.

Celestial Pegasus said:
LoudCloud said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
LoudCloud said:
Faisal Shourov said:
When toriyama made that power scale comparision he had no idea there would be a new anime so that only applied to the movie in the series he had to make beerus far above goku and vegeta or else they would surpass beerus too quickly.
So let me get this straight:

-Beerus is universe-level

-Because he's a lot more powerful than SSJG Goku who is multi-galaxy+

-Because his and Beerus' attacks almost destroyed the universe together.

In other words: Beerus is universe-level because Goku is multi-galaxy+ because Goku and Beerus together are universe-level.

That's circular reasoning (a logical fallacy on this wiki). SSJG Goku was only put at that level because people implied he and Beerus could destroy a somewhat close amount of Universe as each other. To imply Beerus is universe-level would take away from Goku's feat (making Goku's contribution towards the universe's destruction far less) which in turn would take away from Beerus' powerscaling (since he relied on Goku's level to powerscale to Universal).

Here's an example of how this makes no sense:

-Imply character A and character B combined could destroy a wall

-Imply character A is more powerful than character B

-This does not make character A wall-level through powerscaling. And if it did, that would make character B's contribution towards the wall's destruction lower (maybe even non-existant) and therefore lower character A's powerscaling.

@LoudCloud. Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

Yes the combined blast was 3-A.

But its the fact that Beerus was able to nullify the blast that made him 3-A....

SomebodyStupid said:

But its the fact that Beerus was able to nullify the blast that made him 3-A....
Wasn't it Goku who nullified it?

LoudCloud said:
SomebodyStupid said:

Blast =/= Punches....

LoudCloud said:
SomebodyStupid said:

Goku only nullified the effects of their punches afterwards the combined blast of goku and beerus created a dense energy ball that was going to one shot the universe but beerus nullified it by himself.

And by the way if you have a problem with beerus being universal go and make a thread about it.This is derailing this current thread.

SomebodyStupid said:
LoudCloud said:
SomebodyStupid said:

Blast =/= Punches....
So if Beerus is universe-level that would leave Goku's level as ambigous. Beerus had enough power to destroy the universe, so the amount of destruction Goku contributed to that blast is unknown (it could be hardly anything for all we know).

LoudCloud said:
SomebodyStupid said:
LoudCloud said:
SomebodyStupid said:

Blast =/= Punches....
So if Beerus is universe-level that would leave Goku's level as ambigous. Beerus had enough power to destroy the universe, so the amount of destruction Goku contributed to that blast is unknown (it could be hardly anything for all we know).
Since you don't know the feats...

100% Beerus =Universe AKA Blast Nullification

70% Beerus (May now be less)+ 100% Goku = Universal

The punches exerted equal force, so 100% Goku is 3-B and 70% Beerus is also 3-B

LoudCloud said:
SomebodyStupid said:
LoudCloud said:
SomebodyStupid said:

Blast =/= Punches....
Beerus is universal because he nullified the universe destroying blast on his own,goku is muti-galaxy because his 3 blows combined with beerus 3 were gonna destroy the entire universe.And read my above comment.

LoudCloud is trolling if he thinks Whis is lying. Whis is THE strongest in U7. He has absolutely no reason to lie to Oracle Fish

Forget Goku, Monaca is the strongest person Beerus fought. Goku aint shit compared to Beerus. It has been made clear SEVERAL times

Faisal Shourov said:
LoudCloud is trolling if he thinks Whis is lying. Whis is THE strongest in U7. He has absolutely no reason to lie to Oracle Fish
Forget Goku, Monaca is the strongest person Beerus fought. Goku aint shit compared to Beerus. It has been made clear SEVERAL times
I think monaca has to have some sort of Transformation

Faisal Shourov said:
LoudCloud is trolling if he thinks Whis is lying. Whis is THE strongest in U7. He has absolutely no reason to lie to Oracle FishForget Goku, Monaca is the strongest person Beerus fought. Goku aint shit compared to Beerus. It has been made clear SEVERAL times
Well excuse me for not taking everything that's said in DBZ as literal. Especially in a verse where so much of their dialogue consists of Hulk-esque "Me is the strongest there is".

In fact, let's look at the inconsistancies of DB Super so far:

• Beerus claims to have ordered Frieza to destroy Planet Vegeta. However, in the Frieza saga, Frieza destroys the planet in an attempt to prevent rebellious acts and the possibility of a Super Saiyan (also Super Saiyan God in DB Minus).
  • Beerus claims to have wiped out dinosaurs on Earth. However, DB and DBZ show that dinosaurs still exist on Earth.
  • Earth has continents that match the size and location of those in the real world. This is different than the Dragon World geography seen in DB.
  • Despite Bulma being older than Goku in DB, she is stated to be 38 in DB Super making her younger than Goku.
I'm not saying my skeptism is right but don't you dare call me a troll for treating such an inconsitant anime as inconsitant.

LoudCloud said:
Faisal Shourov said:
LoudCloud is trolling if he thinks Whis is lying. Whis is THE strongest in U7. He has absolutely no reason to lie to Oracle FishForget Goku, Monaca is the strongest person Beerus fought. Goku aint shit compared to Beerus. It has been made clear SEVERAL times
Well excuse me for not taking everything that's said in DBZ as literal. Especially in a verse where so much of their dialogue consists of Hulk-esque "Me is the strongest there is".

• Beerus claims to have ordered Frieza to destroy Planet Vegeta. However, in the Frieza saga, Frieza destroys the planet in an attempt to prevent rebellious acts and the possibility of a Super Saiyan (also Super Saiyan God in DB Minus).
  • Beerus claims to have wiped out dinosaurs on Earth. However, DB and DBZ show that dinosaurs still exist on Earth.
  • Earth has continents that match the size and location of those in the real world. This is different than the Dragon World geography seen in DB.
  • Despite Bulma being older than Goku in DB, she is stated to be 38 in DB Super making her younger than Goku.
I'm not saying my skeptism is right but don't you dare call me a troll for treating such an inconsitant anime as inconsitant.
1.Even if beerus told freeza to destroy planet vegeta doesnt mean freeza wasnt already planning to do it himself before beerus put him up to it.

2.Thats indeed an inconsistency but it could be explained that yea he did drive them to near extinction but some survived and repopulated its not like he blew up the planet to make sure they were dead.

3.Bulma is obviously lying about her age

Your coming off as being hateful towards dbz i think you need to cool down a bit before you do something thats gonna get you banned.

Celestial Pegasus said:
LoudCloud said:
Faisal Shourov said:

1.Even if beerus told freeza to destroy planet vegeta doesnt mean freeza wasnt already planning to do it himself before beerus put him up to it.
2.Thats indeed an inconsistency but it could be explained that yea he did drive them to near extinction but some survived and repopulated its not like he blew up the planet to make sure they were dead.

Your coming off as being hateful towards dbz i think you need to cool down a bit before you do something thats gonna get you banned
I'm not hateful towarsd dbz, I'm pretty neutral actually. I am however, very p***** at people who claim others are trolls just for making a debate. Should I call someone a troll for pointing out inconsistances and skeptism at a quote from a series I like?

Furthermore, just because Whis is the strongest in DB doesn't make his metaphors in scaling things literal.

LoudCloud said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
LoudCloud said:
Faisal Shourov said:

Your coming off as being hateful towards dbz i think you need to cool down a bit before you do something thats gonna get you banned
I'm not hateful towarsd dbz, I'm pretty neutral actually. I am however, very p***** at people who claim others are trolls just for making a debate. Should I call someone a troll for pointing out inconsistances and skeptism at a quote from a series I like?
Furthermore, just because Whis is the strongest in DB doesn't make his metaphors in scaling things literal.
Being skeptical is fine and so is pointing out inconsistances however your views are on the verge of being downplay.Just because there are inconsistances doesnt mean every situation is one and you have to present evidence to disprove whis`s credibility as a reliable source if you want to prove what he is saying isnt meant to be taken seriously.Again if you feel that a character isnt suppose to be at the level they are make a thread about it to get them downgraded.

Magolor's reality warping, from what I've seen changes the foundation of an entire universe. This could mean that Magolor in his universe may be able to adjust his speed and strength freely, which Beerus may not be able to do.

I am not sure what Beerus could do against an opponent who has control of an entire universe (as well as a few other ones), as well as the ability to change the properties of it.

Magolor stomps here.

"Wow, I think I found a match for Beerus that is not stomp"

Umm, you sure you found a match that doesnt end in a stomp on Beerus? You made Beerus fighting a being who is a reality warper, who has an insane speed and also has an extreme amount of hax. Yeah, Magolor, along with Sailor Moon, stomps Beerus damn hard.

DAMMIT I DONT WANT TO HAVE MORE LOSSES ON BEERUS PROFILE!!!!!

Given that this thread hasn't actually concluded yet, i may be risking a penalty, but 80 comments with no official decision is kind of a waste so...imma make my final decision.

Round 1: Could go either way, it's raw power vs hax....erm i really can't decide.

Round 2: Going off the recent Whis calc, (keep in mind I'm aware it's a lowball for the time being but Beerus is slightly slower than Whis) I'm inclined to believe Magolor hax blitzes via his scaling off the Lor Starcutter. (The lowest value given on this thread was like 400 quadrillion or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back