• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus, Goku, and Whis Upgrade (plus other DBS top tiers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized something wierd about the fight with Goku and Beerus. We all know Old Kai feared they were going to the destroy the Universe. However, Old Kai also commented that the Universe would be a void of nothingness. This would not be possibly without destroying the 4th dimension as well, because there would still be something left. Because of this, SSG Goku, Beerus, and Whis should be upgraded to Low 2-C, or at the very least High 3-A, since it took Goku and Beerus together to do this.

Wouldnt "Void of Nothingess" be kind of Hyperbole? And it was never stated that the space-time of the universe would be gone, they were more portrayed as destroying the physical matter of the universe. Hell we're having this same issue right now for Zeno who seemingly destroyed the space-time of U7 and the void doesnt appear to be "nothingness" but thats a diff debate.

Anyway im gonna disagree. It seems too vague for this case and given Elder Kai's information being wrong before such as with the Potara Fusion earings, that should solify it even more.

How is that a hyperbole? I don't get it. I'm skeptical that Old Kai was overexaggerating. I understand what you are saying about that he had been wrong before though. Wouldn't a "void of nothingness" fit the description of a space-time continuum being destroyed? Maybe SSG Goku should be at least 3-B, possibly High 3-A, and Beerus 3-A, possibly Low 2-C?

Anime4Life2020 said:
Wouldnt "Void of Nothingess" be kind of Hyperbole? And it was never stated that the space-time of the universe would be gone, they were more portrayed as destroying the physical matter of the universe. Hell we're having this same issue right now for Zeno who seemingly destroyed the space-time of U7 and the void doesnt appear to be "nothingness" but thats a diff debate.
Anyway im gonna disagree. It seems too vague for this case and given Elder Kai's information being wrong before such as with the Potara Fusion earings, that should solify it even more.
Wow you disagree with everything...:p

Anyway I'm undecided here. But I will point out Elder Kai being wrong about the Potara has no bearing on something of this scale. This is due to the fact that the Kai's of U7 never have given the potara to a mortal before and thus assumed it would end the same. When they are more familiar with the Gods and Universal Destruction.

That was a possible upgrade via Vegeta destroying the Hyperbolic Time Chamber in Dragon Ball Super, which has an unknown size, so I see why Vegeta and the others werent' upgraded.

Along with the purposed Low 2-C upgrade if you look into that thread I posted, but in any case these kind of threads for DBS has been shown up quite recently.

The Low 2-C upgrade was for the HTC which was debunked. This has yet to be discussed as I've said. Now whether this will be accepted. I doubt it. But let's give the guy a fair shot.

Actually the ROSAT time upgrade didn't happen because it was to vague and considered an outlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back