• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Right from the admittedly little I've seen of Beatrice I'm pretty sure Veronica barely gets a victory.

Her main moves are Death Manipulation which affects 10k people and she certainly has no problem using it.

But Beatrice beats her out in everything else for the most part.

So unless she has that covered via magic resistance (Still one of the most NLF abilities on the site) Think Veronica wins via Death Spells

Yeah, while looking at characters from TBEM, I noticed they either get brutally destroyed or have one hax that lets them one shot. And no Beatrice doesn't have magic resist.

Back