• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DT, I didn't know you knew about Korra XD. And good matchup. It's actually difficult to decide. Both can one shot the other. And it depends on if one, Korra can manipulate Beatrice's fire, and two, Korra leads with fire or not. Actually, a third thing would be is if Beatrice starts with magic, because I don't think she's not surviving h2h against Korra, due to bending working pretty well close range. Ultimately, I see it barely going Korra's way due to Beatrice's weakness to Korra's original bending style, which is the one she uses professionally. Not to mention her weakness to earthbending. Round 2, Korra but easier.

Round 1: should be pretty close. Beatrice has more range, raw power and some interesting techniques, but Korra is a better close-range fighter and has access to the elemental advantage. I think Beatrice would win this one due to actively using her combination of small techniques to screw up with Korra's attack at close range, negating the advantage Korra would have. If she can use them to survive fighting Boo Boo, I think she can use them to keep Korra unbalanced and at bay. And elemental advantage doesn't mean Korra has a big upper hand, since Beatrice has developed techniques that use Fire Magic to manipulate other elementes specifically to defend herself and defeat people who use water magic and the like against her. Ultimately, what I think decides the fight is Beatrice fights in a very analytical manner, using her magic to keep track of what works better to slowly push and trap the enemy, while Korra's page notes her to be very hotheaded. Not to mention Beatrice's willingness to carpet bomb the general area with her stronger spells just to wear down an enemy.

Round 2: Korra likely wins this one due to increased intelligence and improved stats allowing her to contend with Beatrice's bigger spells, taking away some of Beatrice's advantages

Of course, both rounds are still close enough that a lucky shot can decide the match.

Back