• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The fight starts at 4km, would the Beast's first action be to teleport away before attacking? Even then time would still be stopped for hundreds of kilometers in Zeref's area, so he would just keep moving until he gets to the Beast and kills him.

Hundreds of kilometers is such a massive joke compared to planetary range it doesn't even matter, Beast could be a continent away and Zeref would still take forever from his perspective to get their in a speed equal match, let alone the fact that he's slowed down by radiation.

And even if it isn't, Zeref is still getting hit with a blast he is left to regenerate from. Giving Beast time to get range

Yes, but time stop would mean that the blast doesn't hit him. Time stop is thought based and from the wording of blast, it would be a projectile. If the Beast runs away before attacking then Zeref chases after him. If the Beasts attacks first then he dies in stopped time.

Let me ask you a question, why would the beast run away from zeref. He doesn't even know anything about zeref's ability, wouldn't he think that he is just a another weak human to take out.

Also is it in character for the beast to run away from his enemies, from the video above it looks like he is the one that came to cole after cole hit him with some electric balls.

DragonEmperor23 said:
? The blast heads towards him but then it stops as time is stopped.
Misunderstanding my point

Yes, it is headed towards him, but he can't actually dodge it, time resumes and he's hit by it.

KaiserReinhardt said:
Let me ask you a question, why would the beast run away from zeref. He doesn't even know anything about zeref's ability, wouldn't he think that he is just a another weak human to take out.

Also is it in character for the beast to run away from his enemies, from the video above it looks like he is the one that came to cole after cole hit him with some electric balls.
The entire plot of inFAMOUS. Where he is literally spamming RSBs from a continent away for the hell of it.

Beast wasn't in control in that video, that was his first awakening as he wasn't initially in control

That's also a completely different Beast

But Am I the only one who thinks this is going nowhere? 2 votes and 160 replies means this is going nowhere

Did you ignore the 3 other times I said the blast surface wipes? thus leaving zero area for Zeref to dodge?

There is no area to leave, he can't leave

I mean I was just saying what he would do in response to the attack. He would try dodging it but it would hit him. Then he would regenerate and the fight would be over because the Beast is dead.

The Beast wouldn't be dead because he is still outside of Zeref's range making every chance of attacking him moot.

KaiserReinhardt said:
Surface wipes? With what ability, i don't see any ability of that kind on his profile page.
Did you look at his range?

Did you look at me talking about the Ray Sphere Blast since the begginning of the thread?

IDK ask Cole

Or Zeke

Or the Army

Or Kessler

Or. Well. The entire plot of the 2nd act of inFAMOUS

"City scale blasts that create new conduits and destroy anything else."

How is this gonna do anything really, it would be simple for zeref to get away from that area.

KaiserReinhardt said:
Well zeref would just use time-reversal and regenerate, a attack on that level isn't gonna do much.
Never said that would kill him, even said that wouldn't kill him, but it's going to suck trying to get close to Beast when he's playing keep away with a blast you can't dodge with higher range.

But why are we even debating this? We're 167 posts in and this is wasting time.

I want to ask a question, isn't this The beast with his "At least Multi-Continent level High 6-A KEY"

So why are you using feats from his "likely Moon level" KEY, also the beast in this fight shouldn't even have "Likely planetary range". We should be using his "Hundreds of kilometers" KEY.

This is the Beast who caused the destruction of the moon FROM EARTH. The range between between the Earth and the Moon is planetary. This is all explained in the range page.

DId you even read my post?. We're not using his "Likely Moon Level Key", In this fight he should be using his Multi-Continent Level Key.

So he shouldn't have planetary level range in this fight at all, he should be using his hundreds of kilometers range key.

We're using High 6A Beast. High 6A Beast is High 6A for splitting the moon from Earth. Ergo, he has planetary range. The "likely" isn't important here.

KaiserReinhardt said:
DId you even read my post?. We're not using his "Likely Moon Level Key", In this fight he should be using his Multi-Continent Level Key.
Uncalced Moon feats are actually High 6A

Monkey is Right

So everyone forgets than zeref can make his opponent immobilize like he did with kein and rosty when he killed hades, and beast cant able to move a finger if zeref start with it.

Not really sure how everyone's ignoring it when Dragon Emperor brought it i dozens of times

Then again, you showed you haven't read the thread multiple times.

Back