• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is Zeref with Fairy Heart so in character, he would use his time manipulation at the very least. The only reason one might believe the statement above is the opposite if they not have noticed that during his fight against Natsu, Natsu Dragneel was burning(power null) his time magic when Zeref used it offensively.

Since this fight is with Beast who go no time manipulation resistance. Zeref would abuse it. So, I voting for Zeref for this reason and FRA.

There is basically no reason Beast can't just dodge basically every attack Zeref does with teleportation, and Zeref's only way TK really hit him is with time Stop which he has never used in combat

Voting Beast for my reasons plus Cores reasons

Also wonder if you can actually Time Stop a black hole.....

Black Holes are anamolies in space time especially in many fictions, existing or even twisting it as it exists.

BTW, no one actually amswered Fates point I noticed

FateAlbane said:
To be fair anything lower than Molecules not only *can't* possibly be alive in any manner whatsoever, it also doesn't even have any of the physical properties it used to have while it was a living being.
This?^

Atm death manip kills everything non low godly and up as seen by the thread someone linked where they debated that.

@Gargoyle One, Zeref got Dimensional Travel so he can escape the black hole damage.

DragonEmperor23 said:
FateAlbane said:
To be fair anything lower than Molecules not only *can't* possibly be alive in any manner whatsoever, it also doesn't even have any of the physical properties it used to have while it was a living being.
This?^
Atm death manip kills everything non low godly and up as seen by the thread someone linked where they debated that.
Thread link: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1962778

This?^

You know

I should probably debate on that thread....

Time stop is one of zeref's abilities, to say that he wouldn't use it when he is in danger is simply illogical. If zeref is pushed to the limit, then i do see him using time-stop and going to his enemy and finishing them off with a death magic.

Redition is gonna be taken care by time reversal and reganeration. What happens after their fights have nothing to do with anything, so it's pointless to talk about it.

Like all other fictional series, of course it will have it share of illogical stuff. After all it's a world of magic, does that sound logical to you?.

?

I think you missed my point.

I'm referring to the amounts of PIS and CIS in the series, which it's infamous for

I'm sure there is not a single fictional series in this world that is not without it's own share of PIS and CIS, so what's your point really.

FT has so much hate, I've never seen more for a fandom

Anyways with the time stop thing. You can't say he's never been shown to use it in a combat environment because the two times he fought, he either wanted to lose or the opponent ignored time stop.

Gargoyle One said:
To want to Sub consciously lose is his own weakness though.
Not quite, after his first fight with Natsu pre-Fairy Heart; he lost this weakness and stop being suicidal.

A bit busy right now but in character Zeref never used time stop as a first move. Like. Ever. In fact iirc he only used it once.

Btw can I ask where does the time travel feat come from? Because I don't recall any time travel from anything Hiro did except from Eden Zero and Rave Master.

Also no one wants to talk about how the Beast could also just turtle away and fight in a defensive and untouchable manner? Considering his range and how death magic has to be channeled at the very least which would be quite noticeable?

1. It's been explained above but I'll say it again. The one time Zeref fought against someone who could be effected by time stop he wanted to lose. The one time Zeref fought against someone and wanted to win, that person was immune to time stop.

2. Zeref's goal was to travel to the past and change the future. The only reason he didn't succeed was because Natsu stopped him.

3. When you say channeled I'm going to assume you mean he has to touch people with his hands to use his death magic. He has his AOE Death predation that kills everything around him and his Death Pillar spawns on his target.

If they start 4km apart, would the Beast teleport himself more than 200 km away? (This is not me saying that Zeref wouldn't start with time stop, I'm just curious)

1 The one time he used it? I recall many situations of him not using it. Not stopping Mard Geer when he wanted to destroy him. Making his entire fight in the last arc much faster alongside his actual plan, such as not letting Makarov escape. call it PIS and CIS, but there was literally only one moment of him using time stop, and it wasn't even in a fight. It was for a conversation. So we're going to have to wonder how long he can keep it up for, but then again you have the black hole situation.

2 Unless actual feats happened I am very hesitant on calling that concrete. For all we know he could take a long time to use it too.

3 What Gar said

Regarding the radiation issue, even if it doesn't outright kill Zeref, there are many mutations and damaging effects it could have without killing you. Sure it can lead you to death, but what makes radiation so dangerous is the fact that it can mutate your body, no?

And again, turtle and get stronger with time power.

Or crack open a portion of Earth.

1. I didn't say the one time he used it, I said the one time he fought. He turned Mard Geer into a book and burned him to death, that wasn't even a fight. " Making his entire fight in the last arc much faster alongside his actual plan, such as not letting Makarov escape " I don't know what you are referring to when you say this. This is FH Zeref who has an infinite supply of magic and could literally stay in stopped time forever.

2. No, it was as easy as him walking through a door.

3a. This ignores how I said Zeref would deal with the radiation. He would be using time manip on his body to reverse it to it's prime state. There would be no mutations or damaging effects because they take longer than it does for his time reversal to remove the radiation.

3b. When you said turtle, I thought you meant teleport away. What time power does Beast have?

3c. What would cracking open a portion of the Earth do?

3b.

Zeref's time Stop wouldn't work if he teleported that far considering his range disadvantage

1 How can it be a fight when Mard was already defeated? That's like saying you beat up a knocked out guy. For all we know he was that weakened. Infinite and endless and absolute are words that should be used carefully. Gonna advise you on that. Just because he says he has infinite energy doesn't mean he actually has it.

2 Gonna have to ask for scans then. Been asking for them earlier.

3a Except he keeps on doing on it again and again and again. In fact Beast would notice that right away and would realize the best course of action.

3b I meant that. Hunker down in a safe distance, bombard the enemy with attacks, and keep on getting stronger with his reactive adaptation like ability. And for anti time? Black hole.

As long as Zeref can't prevent himself from being torn apart by black holes that destroy in a very very very small particles, I don't see him avoiding his fate as an endless punching bag. Sure he could revive endlessly. But at that point the Beast would probably be draining him of his energy. The Beast can somehow convert ray field energy into electricity for Cole after all. Constant exposure to an energy can often enhance a conduit if its their element. Considering the Beast is a thing that can transform many elements and create powers and take away powers...

Well.

It's up to you to decide whether it's inconclusive or the Beast that wins. You pick your choice. Already made mine.

>Edit - Also I shall be off to play League now due to the very fun game mode, toodles

1. You were the one calling it a fight. I said that Zeref's only had two fights and then you brought up Mard Greer.

2. http://*********.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Chapter-532?id=364274#16

3. I'm not saying Zeref would start time reversing each time he gets radiation. I'm saying he would be constantly restoring himself to prime.

1b. Infinite is only used incorrectly by people who don't know what it means. Let me put it this way. If Zeref had a MP bar and he had one million magical units of energy, saying he has infinite magic does not mean he has infinite attack power, it means that he can shoot one million magical units of energy for an infinite amount of time without running out.

4. Explain how the Beast would use a Black Hole while time is stopped, I don't see any resistances to time manipulation that would let him move when everything is frozen.

4b. And what makes you think that time is considered an element? I know Kessler traveled back in time with his electricity or something along those line,but the Beast hasn't shown any applications of this.

Lets say zeref is being sucked into this black hole, now let me ask you. What would be the most logical thing to do in this case, it would be to stop yourself from being sucked into the black hole right. What better way to do that then with a time-stop, after freezing everything in time. The next logical thing to do would be to kill the person responsibal for the black hole that almost kill you right, so zeref goes over to the beast who is frozen in time and kills him with a death magic.

Unless the beast is resistance to death magic, he is sure to die. Time-stop is something part of zeref's ability, it doesn't matter if he hasn't used it in combat or not. If he has time-stop and its the only thing that can save him from that black hole, then he sure as hell would use it.

To argue that he wouldn't use his one ability that can save him from that situation is simply illogical, it wouldn't make any sense.

So i give my vote to zeref for now.

The video where a guy with Psuedo Flight, Far Higher Higher lifting strength and matter fighting a vastly inferior version of the Beast barely escaped, with Beast having planetary range to Zeref's kilometers

Not a good example

Back