• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know Garg that's why I said Zeref would realize going back in time would ressurect him and he would just not do that. Zeref wouldn't be killed by the radiation and he would win.

Zeref is going to be living a life of constant pain and suffering and rewinding time delays the inevitable since he can't just suffer forever, especially knowing he can try to go back and save people

Ignoring that, I'm noticing a massive amount of flip flopping and just straight up ignoring what Zeref is going to do when it doesn't suit your convienence.

First you say he can go for a timeline reset to kill Beast, I say how unlikely that is

Then you say he will just cast a Death Spell, Assuming that will Kill Beast before he gets hit with a Black Hole and gets atomized

Then you say Zeref can time stop to get close, which gets him killed by a Black Hole

Make up your mind already, if you state "This character can do X to win!" Only to ignore it when I state how that tactic isn't going to work.

What does he do in character while fighting Beast? You're giving me multiple, different, insufficient answers, and then when I go against them and state how it won't work, you backpeddke and state he won't do the tactic you just described as being in his character

What is it?

Part of me reeeeaallly doesn't want to comment here seeing as this is what this has become....

I said he would go for a timeline reset and notice that the beast is not any weaker in the past. You said he wouldn't use time stop in character. Then I said Zeref would use death magic. The radiation would hurt but never kill Zeref.

Gonna back up the fact that the Beast can likely get through the death magic if the likes of that can be survived by Natsu. Then again even without that, I firmly believe that the Beast can just teleport away and not attack something alarming. Considering even conventional conduits have some sort of enhance sense to detect the supernatural.

If the Beast / John could see that people are about to die in a very deeper matter level, he would definitely see nearby things die to what Zeref does.

So with that in mind, it's likely he would teleport away and start obliterating Zeref from afar.

By the way where does the timeline thing come from? Cause if it's his revival, it doesn't really mean much. In a rush so can't exactly read through this properly right now, only looking at the beginning and end and what Fate said.

I think it's also likely that Zeref would use time stop to get close and use his death magic, but on the other hand at that point he'd probably be captured by gravity holes/black holes alongside numerous attacks. He can kill the Beast, but it's likely he'll be torn apart by attacks like that. And even if it that doesn't permanently put down Zeref...

Being turned into an endless punching bag is a safe say to say that the one doing all the punching wins.

Oh and then there's the fact that the Beast can crack open the entire planet, might not be easy for Zeref to survive.

And last final nail to the fairy coffin.... Beast gets stronger with time at an accelerated level. It ain't going to be fun for Zeref to prolong this fight.

Voting Beast.

First time, Natsu's scarf saved him as it absorbed the magic.

Second time I do believe he nulled it.

I honestly see this as Inconclusive. Or Beast wins.

Beast has to big abilities that can take out Zeref (Radiation which would count as incapacitation and Black Holes which would kill Zeref)

However, Zeref has his Death Magic which should kill Beast along with his Time Rewind being able to save him from anything that isn't atomization.

It comes down to who gets that killing or incapacitating move first.

@Garg

What? I said he would go back in time and then kill the Beast. Then he would realize every time he kills the Beast the world gets radiation'd. Now that someone mentioned the reason Zeref didn't time stop against Natsu was because Natsu resists it, he would definitely use time stop.

@ Dragon

Would radiation still count as in cap if The Beast was dead? It wouldn't kill Zeref and he can still move.

Beast being dead doesn't stop Radiaion from Incapping.

I also stated that he can't go back in time to kill The Beast as he has no idea what or who the Beast is.

Zeref can teleport and teleport other things, and beast is dead mean zeref wins then why are we discussing that what happen after battle? Btw zeref have many options like seal him, erase him, destroy etc to prevent from his radiation

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I honestly see this as Inconclusive. Or Beast wins.

Beast has big abilities that can take out Zeref (Radiation which would count as incapacitation and Black Holes which would kill Zeref)

However, Zeref has his Death Magic which should kill Beast along with his Time Rewind being able to save him from anything that isn't atomization.

It comes down to who gets that killing or incapacitating move first.
No offense but, atomization can kill immortals? Also the black hole feat is accepted? As true black hole becuase character like bluenote can use it. And if zeref see any danger then he will just stop time, also when natsu destroy zeref body he said "i dint have any choice other than to erase you" Also FH zeref can make countless demons(vis nemsis) or just one shot beast using law

Yes atomization can kill Immortals considering immortality is borderline useless for anything but age manipulation.

It's not a real Black Hole, doesn't need to be, as it still has atomization properties.

It's not incapitation, it's just annoying. Having Radiation poisoning wouldn't make it so that Zeref couldn't move or walk. Zeref could just make it so that his body's is contstantly being reversed to prime condition.

I will point out that if Zeref kills Beast, and yet the radiation is still there, seeing as Zeref is going to continue to rewind time, he still wins as he's still alive while Beast is dead. It's just that Zeref even after a victory is not in the best condition.

DragonEmperor23 said:
It's not incapitation, it's just annoying. Having Radiation poisoning wouldn't make it so that Zeref couldn't move or walk. Zeref could just make it so that his body's is contstantly being reversed to prime condition.
Do you know how Cancer works?

Cancer is destruction of a person's Cells, which Zeref needs to regenerate from

Time reversal isn't normal Regenerationn, he is literally restoring his body to before the radiation effected him. He can do this constantly for an infinite amount of time.

Zeref could win if

1. He started with time stop and he kills the Beast then

2. The Beast doesn't start off with Black Hole and he gets hit with a Death attack

the Beast could if

1. He starts off with Black Hole

2. He doesn't start off with Black Hole but dodges all of Zeref's attacks until he uses Black Hole

correct me if I'm wrong.

Still pretty sure Zeref isn't going to time stop off the bat

By the way, Zeref has no knowledge on Beasts regen, so walking up and punching it isn't going to work

We can't really be sure how likely Zeref is to use time stop. He's never actually fought anyone on screen that isn't resistant to time stop.

He punches with Death magic though.

When would he even do this? For most of the series he was still suicidal up until the end of Tartaros Arc. Even during the Alvarez Arc when Natsu attacked him with Igneel's power he was excited to be killed. It was only after FH that he could do what he wanted to do and at that point Natsu couldn't be time stopped.

That's exactly why assuming he would use time Stop in the begginning if a fight isn't a good assumption.

An excuse for not using time Stop isn't evidence of using it

Back