• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't Cole literally just sit there and wait for his passive radiation creation to just poison Accel?

And before someone says he can manipulate the vector of Radiation, he can't, he's even stated he can't survive the fallout of a nuclear bomb.

Gargoyle One said:
Can't Cole literally just sit there and wait for his passive radiation creation to just poison Accel?
And before someone says he can manipulate the vector of Radiation, he can't, he's even stated he can't survive the fallout of a nuclear bomb.
Not going to vote or participate in another one of these debates beyond this comment, but this is a lie. Accelerator can reflect radiation. What he wouldn't be able to reflect is the lack of oxygen. The fact that he reflects UV radiation 24/7 should make it obvious.

That boy could alter all vectors be they motion, heat, or electricity, so he would not be injured even if he were directly hit by that last resort of a nuclear missile. He would just reflect the shockwave that would blow everything way, the heat that would scorch everything, and the neutrons and radiation that would kill everything.

LazyHunter said:
Gargoyle One said:
Not going to vote or participate in another one of these debates beyond this comment, but this is a lie. Accelerator can reflect radiation. What he wouldn't be able to reflect is the lack of oxygen. The facft that he reflects UV radiation 24/7 should make it obvious.
That boy could alter all vectors be they motion, heat, or electricity, so he would not be injured even if he were directly hit by that last resort of a nuclear missile. He would just reflect the shockwave that would blow everything way, the heat that would scorch everything, and the neutrons and radiation that would kill everything.
Accelerator literally says he can't block radiation.

Okay a bit more detail.

Would Cole making constant radiation means Accel wouldn't handle the lack of Oxygen?

Legit this is one of the weirdest ways someone can win.

@Wright Lazy Data is one of the most knowledgeable To Aru guys on this site, I don't think he's wrong especially given the quote.

Nope. Lack of oxygen is the problem.

Accelerator was walking there.

He was calmly walking through the crimson purgatory he himself had created.

"God damn it. I'm sure you just experienced it yourself, but the lack of oxygen was tough on me, too. ****, I thought I was gonna die. You should be glad. I think you're the first in the world to make me, Accelerator, think he was gonna die."

His voice was light, like he was just having a casual conversation.

"Heh heh. I guess I can't use my tagline about being fine even in a nuclear explosion anymore, can I? Well, I can just bring an oxygen tank with me. They make ones about the size of a can of hairspray, right? Do you know how much one of those costs?"

Accelerator's cheerfulness while within that hell of flames scared Kamijou.

Okay so he blocks the radiation easily, question is can Cole take away his oxygen because of that? I'm still not 100% convinced Cole could.

So Cole's Radiation Emission passive contaminates the atmosphere while they fail to kill each other, eventually killing Accelerator.

This is literally just throwing fruitless attacks at each other until Accel dies of lack of oxygen.

Slight Nitpick Teen but Cole is honestly getting rekt until radiation kicks in.

So Accel Stomps Cole for about 8 hours before falling over dead ASSUMING it works.

If we count win by incapacitating couldn't accel hold him with his wing, confine the radiation he emits and stopping him from teleport or act ?

Why would he do that? He doesn't know shit about Cole. You make it sound like he has prior knowledge. He wouldn't even notice the radiation until it's too late.

TeenAngel101 said:
Why would he do that? He doesn't know shit about Cole. You make it sound like he has prior knowledge.
He wouldn't even notice the radiation until it's too late.
I meant after the 3-4th time he pushes him down and regenerate he will change his strategy,

radiation do nothing, the lack of oxygen will, but he has already been in this situation, after he recognizes what's happening he can move the air (ex he was sent from space to earth, after the explosion he immediately created a tornado to mix the air)

Accel can reflect radiation and even unseen object like biological weapon can't harm him

Accelerator could not be harmed even by invisible threats such as gas or a biological weapon. From NT vol 3

The thing why accel cant thank nuclear bomb isn't the radiation or effect of radiation affect him,butthe lack of oxiygen caused by nuclear bomb would be a problem And i can't remember accel says he cant block radiation, even in some narration says that accel can block nuclear bomb

Thank you Truely.

@Malox If Accelerator could do that, couldn't he have done it to Kakine?

Gargoyle One said:
Thank you Truely.
@Malox If Accelerator could do that, couldn't he have done it to Kakine?
u might want to read the light novel for futher information, kankine core was never in 1 clone , he just sent clone all over the place, each had his own server,and he just copied him self in all, that's why in the end it backfired, cause "another" personality of himself did it too and he had to leave the major server.(to had to that, in his profile regenaration negation is metioned too)

Inconclusive then.

Accelerator throws Cole into space. Cole teleports back.

Accelerator tries to Matter Hax, Cole resists.

Cole tries to kill Accelerator, get vector'd.

The thing why dust explosion or nuclear blomb can make lack of oxygen occured is because dust explosion and nuclear bomb make oxygen as an fuel of explosion

Hold on... I'm not seeing a tie if we're talking about Beast Cole who can, yes, he can irradiate the entire world with radiation and it won't do anything to Accelerator. But comes great desperation, and getting more power, what's stopping him from making the environment so hard to live in? I mean enough pollution or even heating the air could still technically affect whoever hides behind an impenetrable barrier, or reflective barrier. If the world gets destroyed it won't be fun either.

Just a lil comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back