• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You know what. as horrible as this creation is. He is very fitting to fight Oliver, so let's do that.

Speed is equal

Takes place on a space base neither are familiar with

They start in range

Who wins and why?

Oliver:

Freddy:

Inconclusive/Draw:

...and I'm gonna be perfectly honest this Freddy has a good move set.

like Oliver may be in trouble and that's not even like for the meme

And Oliver doesn't? I mean if anything, I thin oliver kinda has the better move set considering electricity would only strengthen him, Poison won't really work since robot, shields, bonus attack droids to help him, speed amps, infinite ammo with spread shot, A Nuke, Ect. I don't see how Freddys move set is any better.

Danmaku, invulnerability and black hole creation kind of say no to a good chunk of that stuff though is the problem. I dunno how his ammo would interact with a black hole.

Shield and Invulnerablitiy would almost cancel each other out. His shield protects his entire body.

Oliver is smart enough not to waste ammo when a blacks holes there. And a Nuke also offers a pretty good way to fight back the black hole. And that's if he goes with the black hole. If he doesn't, the other stuff would leave Freddy in a worse position. Limited ammo vs infinite ammo. Ways to defend and attack with mini robots.

Both have a lot of good stuff. But Oliver to me seems like he has more answers for freddys problems. Natural resistance and gains power from electricity, shields to counter most attacks and fight back Invulnerablitiy, more fire power due to mini droid things, speed Amping himself. And infinite ammo with some weapons. Plus Freddy being limited on the number of special weapons he has

I made this cause the fight was perfect. You can't tell me this isn't perfect. Ridiculous bears in space packing some serious heat. And seemingly sharing a lot of similar stuff. Healing, invisibility in a form, Ect. It wasn't on the process for Freddy to lose it. I just kinda think he does. But the fight is still to stupid and perfect.

I also had almost no time to look at his page pre to making this. Just seeing it made me thin Oliver was perfect. Just when I look more into their pages and consider their weapons and such things. I currently take Oliver's side

Buttersamuri said:
I made this cause the fight was perfect. You can't tell me this isn't perfect. Ridiculous bears in space packing some serious heat.
To be fair, the only reason I posted Foxy's profile when I did is because I was hoping he could be put against Fox McCloud. Forgot McCloud's only Small Building with equipment, but regardless.

Yeah... Freddy in Space 2 does not hide the fact that Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica reference other space characters. (Fox, Bucky, and Samus respectively)

We shall assume first key for now. Second key is possible since Freddy has electricity based weapons tho

Oliver's resistance makes it so Shock Strike benefits him. Other than that, he has stronger tools and likely has superior healing items (Golden Cupcake isn't good at all).

Freddy has black hole launchers and can damage robots with the Amoeba Blaster, plus god knows the plane is a pain to deal with, but the black holes are slow to deploy and don't actually affect gravity, leaving the meteor rain as Freddy's best bet (He has 20 or so uses of it, but I doubt he'll use them all either way). He also has his shield.

So any vote? And if it doesn't effect gravity, oh boy. That really worsens the case. That means he could shoot around it.

Back