• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
I have a feeling that I'm going to need to be closed. But hey, let's give some Nasuverse characters not named Saber or Gilgamesh some screentime!

The Moon Cancer vs The Son of the Soul King

Rules:

Speed Equalized

In-Character

Within the Moon Cell

Both at Max Power

Standard Battle Assumptions otherwise

yhwach stomps if she can't even beat foddermesh then she won't even be able to clean yhwach's shoes. almighty negs

@Stick695

Please refrain from using excess profanity on this site. In addition, BB fought the 5-A version of Gilgamesh who busts concepts, defies Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, and Spatial Manipulation.

So it definitely wasn't the "Foddermesh" you speak of.

In addition, BB has access to Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, and other abilities of all kinds and the ability to nullify others' abilities for as long as they are born of the Earth. So I think this is a fair fight.

Reppuzan said:
@Stick695
Please refrain from using excess profanity on this site. In addition, BB fought the 5-A version of Gilgamesh who busts concepts, defies Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, and Spatial Manipulation.

So it definitely wasn't the "Foddermesh" you speak of.

In addition, BB has access to Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, and other abilities of all kinds and the ability to nullify others' abilities for as long as they are born of the Earth. So I think this is a fair fight.
"the ability to nullify others' abilities for as long as they are born of the Earth. So I think this is a fair fight.' yhwach isn't human.

nearly all of it will get negged by the almighty unless if its high tier.

@Stick

Quincies are, by definition, humans. From the Bleach wiki:

"The Quincy are human mediums that have the ability to detect the existence of Hollows."

Reppuzan said:
@Stick
Quincies are, by definition, humans. From the Bleach wiki:

"The Quincy are human mediums that have the ability to detect the existence of Hollows."
the soul king is human?

also is this with or without the sternritter abilities & yamamoto's bankai

considering "both at max power"

i went through her abilities as far as i can see the almighty negs.

Wait if BB has hax like Time manipulation and Casuality Manipulation then the Almighty is pretty much useless. That and given the suggestions I made about his power in an earlier thread. So BB should take this handily if he uses that kind of hax.

Though I have to ask. Isnt it kind of an NLF to say he can nullify all those who were born on Earth? What if someone who is born on earth one day went into a tier that far outclasses BB?

Looks to me like BB haxxes Yhwach's moustache to death.

I'm not going into that nullify anyone on Earth theory, only that she has all that powers listed above.

"Time manipulation and Casuality Manipulation" how does this make the almighty useless . as i said yhwach unless if its high tier which it clearly isn't.

We have saw Ichibei cut Yhwach with Ichimonji and turned him powerless. He even tried to completely remove Yhwach out of existent to the point that reincarnation is absolutely impossible. But The Almighty is too haxx and powerful. It can simply nullify BB's attack in my opinion since he can see it through the future. Remember that everything Yhwach had seen will be his ally. Anyway, is it true that Yhwach was born on earth? He is the son of Soul King so I doubt it.

I have a question. Since BB has Conceptual Manip, Probability Manip and other filthy hax, how in the hell did Gilgamesh survive and even overwhelm her? Unless he's just that OP... Also, I think Nero, Nameless and Tamamo also won against her?

Anyways, rooting for BB due to Conceptual Manipulation and reasons stated above.

@ShinyMagicalGirl

Combination of BB not being serious enough to finish them immediately and obtaining statuses as Zero Units that allow them to ignore her authority.

BB for reasons above. As for all you "Almighty gg" sayers, almighty is passively a mix between precog and reactive evolution, while its active is fancy fate manipulation. Both of which are casually overpowered by Time and Causality manip. Plus, Ywach is of earth, so her authority will at least lessen the effects of any of his abilities.

Reppuzan said:
Combination of BB not being serious enough to finish them immediately and obtaining statuses as Zero Units that allow them to ignore her authority.
Oh. Well I guess that still means that Gil and the rest are OP enough for beating her? Or not?

BB for reasons stated above. I mean, The Almighty isn't...you know... "Almighty" in the definition of the word. That Time and Causality Manipulation of hers is enough to beat him. And I think I counted over seven votes for BB, so this can be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back