• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hades has a couple of passive abilities, and BB would have to absorb his existence without killing him.

Hades has Passive Attack Reflection, Passive Perception/Sense Manipulation which attacks the person body itself, and not really the mind. However, with the shutdown of the 6th sense it affects both the Brain on a biological and Mind manipulation scale.

I know nothing about BB. All I can see is a wall of hax I don't think Hades can deal with it all or take her out due to acausality type 3.

Will Passive Attack Reflection really be able to reflect subjective reality which nullfies supernatural abilities? I know the rule is you have to be a "God" to bypass the reflection but does it really extend to these types of abilities?

You have to not fall under Authority of Earth Mother Goddess for Subjective reality not to work. Basically, don't be connected to Earth.

Her subjective reality only nullifies damage dealt to her. Hades can resist a huge portion of her abilities, but hte main concern would be her ability to absorb, and overwrite a beings existence which is a different method of Bypassing Regenerationn.

I see your point with the passive attack reflection. It's only been shown to refelct a pegasus ryu sen ken, and other physical attacks.

@Swag But how does that apply to Hades? He doesn't fall under any Gods jurisdiction. His True Form just chills in his realms outside the normal multiverse.

I would have to back through Episode G, but I believe Hades was born through Rhea the sister of the Titan king while on Gaia (Aka the earth). I think.

Can she not come back from BFR?

Can she not just avoid the sword? Law Hax saying I don't want the sword to touch me or something.

Are you sure it can erasure her fully even with those Acasuality types?

EmperorRorepme said:
Can she not come back from BFR?
Can she not just avoid the sword? Law Hax saying I don't want the sword to touch me or something.

Are you sure it can erasure her fully even with those Acasuality types?
Even with Acausality she can be affected by other haxes. I don't think she can, for right now. Im still going through the Extra/Timeline verse.

Also, Hades has type 2 concept manipulation iirc (if i remember correctly) that would be another.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
She is only at full power within it.
I disagree with that. She had Equal power to the Mooncell itself before even absorbing it, and doesn't verse verse equalization say anything about similar things to this??? Her hax are still 3D and some are even higher than that.. i disagree with her only being "X-powerful" within the Mooncell.

She stil had power equal to the Mooncell, and was stalemating it without the Mooncell's power. The Mooncell was devoting its all to defend aganist BB. This statement comes in when she reached the 8-D wall.

But i can see what you are saying. She is far more powerful with the Mooncell absorbed, but i also disagree with "the opponent must be inside of the Mooncell"

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
That's why she has this note: "This profile only applies to BB when she is in Moon Cell."
Doesn't that note invalidates how the wiki's tiering system works? It feels more like a way to undermine her. It isn't a pocket reality feat, and if we go with the 5~8D hax. That is infinities we are getting into, and especially when she might get a 2-A upgrade.. I don't think that note is needed anymore since we're stretching into the realms of being infinities. If that makes sense at all...

Does it matter if the BB we're using here is Post-Mooncell though? Post-Mooncell BB is her fused with the Mooncell, so she should always be in the Mooncell anyway.

Let me see how the fight go...

Hades has his passive on > BB gave zero **** to it because Type 5 Immortal + Ten Crowns > Hades does the Aura thingy (his casual attack) > BB Ten Crowned it away > BB attemps to absorb him > Hades gets Information haxed & Absorbed

Hades is 2-A with his kamui (above baseline too, btw) but we haven't seen the Olympians use their kamuis yet (we just know they likely used them in the war against the titans and against Typhon), so that's why they don't have those keys atm.

Hades with Kamui scales somewhere around Zeus, who scales above Cronos's 2A Time Erasure, one that Cronos stated will kill Zeus if finished.

I just want to say that Hades tier will eventually change if accepted.

For example, In classic series there is a great multitude of statements of Hades = Athena = Posiedon = Zeus

Then we have Miracles which grants an infinite times boost which scales to Seiya God cloth, and then Hades.

Hades in Episode G Assassins able to withstand a partially awakened Zeus.

Also, the possibility of Saturn whom Scales to Seiya's Attack Potency with a dagger that Cronus made

Also, Kamui's are more a word of god statement if i remember right. again iirc, there's nothing in canon suggesting Hades didn't use his True Armor aganist Seiya, and Hades did use his True Body which was already wearing his Surplice when fighting God Cloth Seiya.

Again all this is if accepted, and if cross canon scaling is validable. with revisions coming slowly these will be brought up eventually.

Edit: there's also the light novel of Athena killing Typhon's true body, and sealing him away as well as having multiple holy wars aganist him as he tries to escape the seal.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
BB will be above baseline too
Theres a long way to go before we even get those, and its also going to need to be accepted sooo... best we just stick to 2-C hades for right now lol... No use fighting over a "What if"

Diinou HotHead said:
Hades with Kamui scales somewhere around Zeus, who scales above Cronos's 2A Time Erasure, one that Cronos stated will kill Zeus if finished.
Cronus only erases the time of a universe, not the multiverse. This is not a feat 2-A is 2-C at most. The King Titan is probably 2-C or 2-B because it is more powerful than the 11 Titans, Shaka and Shijima.

The Sword of Hades is more powerful than the Lightning / Keraunos of Zeus. But Zeus has no feats 2-A.

Hades has the best feat of the Three Kings, because he can stop the power of the Black Nucleus (the strange singularity or black hole that affects many worlds / universes and destroys the world of the death: Tartarus, Underworld, Elyseus, etc.) for an unknown time, although it is only a fraction of the cosmos of Hades after his body and soul was destroyed by Athena with Nike.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Also, the possibility of Saturn whom Scales to Seiya's Attack Potency with a dagger that Cronus made
Cronus did not made the Golden Dagger, because this weapon appears in the old holy war (the ancient Kyōkō uses the dagger to kill Athena). And none of the gods scale to Saturn, because he is one of the most powerful gods in the entire franchise (Saturn and Chronos are the two most powerful gods in the entire franchise).

Back