• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if the AoC's acausality comes from Quebeys shard of Homura's shield, does that not mean that it needs to be holding the shard to be acausal?

Cuz she will blizts the hell out of AoC. Unlike BB, AoC does not exist in all across of space-time (It has the potential to become one tho).

1) Range is Planetary. 2)I know what part of Madoka that got drain, I just said "Drain" cuz it is the name of the ability. And still not seing BB resist that tho.

Okay, you may right about the spear thing. But what is BB luck gonna do against something that doesn't require to do anything to b activated and has no form in the matter. Not like BB lucks allows her to have resistance against 2-A hax.

Edit: AoC doesn't only has a shard of that shield, it has the entire shiled in its "eye".

Except what people don't seem to understand is that BB's omnipresence doesn't let her blitz. Her soul is what is present across the universe, her body is still only MFTL+, and in this case that speed is equalised.

Is the passive aura drain planetary, or just the tentacles throughout the planet?. And the 2-A drain from Homura requires contact with its tentacles, and takes a few seconds to use. Tentacles can be dodged, have their hit detection removed, BB can hide in imaginary space, etc.

Her luck lets her survive unsurvivable odds. Thats what it is going to do against the drain. It doesn't matter that it "Doesn't require to do anything to b activated". And again, the passive aura drain is not 2-A.

Witch's Magic <<< Magical Girl's Magic Resistance << Curses <<< Wraith Resistance / Consumption <<< Moksha Wraith Resistance / Consumption <<< UKG's Curses

Acausality would prevent that from actually affecting AoC (Homura's shield is inside it by the way)

I do wonder how its gonna avoid being absorbed tho. It's not something that misses after all.

Also what's stopping AoC from time traveling to kill her? Its activated by thought and wouldn't mess with her luck, heck it could just kill her before she gets that level of luck.

How did Quebey "lol nope" the reset with the shield?

Isn't AoC's time travel just from Homura's loops? And BB's acausality would prevent that.

What do you mean "it's not something that misses"? As in its a passive aura, or what?

He just held it. Not really much to it.

BB doesn't have acausality on her profile.

Yes, something like that.

I mean what reset did he resist. Did he just keep his memories or was he killed in the past, or was Madoka trying to kill him with the reset? Or anything that would prove his "acausality" is of a high enough level to resist being killed in the past? Or in this case, the timeline being restructured to prevent the AoC from coming into existence?

She used to, before I tried to get an acausality overhaul. She still has TPI though.

It's not a matter of dodging. It's a matter of miraculously surviving unsurvivable odds. In Saber and Gae Bolg's case the spear was just the unsurvivable odds.

He kept his memories, but it should be mentioned this was with just a shard of the shield. AoC also scales to Madoka's and Homura's acausality tho.

Ah I see. In that case, would AoC gain her abilities in the past then come back to the present to finish her off?

I see, so merely survive it. In that case, memory drain would leave her in a vegetable state, so wouldn't that ignore that surviving aspect?

The AoC is also described as a singularity of cause and effect?

At any point in the past where BB has those powers, she's going to be just as willing and able to fight as the current BB is.

Maybe? But BB resists mind hax

Nah, memories remember?

Well yeah, but that luck won't be a problem looking at how she got it.

I mean, said memory manip also worked on people who resist mind manip.

If retaining memories are the only thing making AoC acausal, I honestly do not think that is nearly enough to defend against BB warping systems of causality and rewriting the timeline to erase the events leading up to the AoC's birth.

I'm actually not clear on when BB got her EX luck and whether that was before or after she gained control over the moon cell and the earth mother's authority, you'd need to ask Reppu. Although, could the AoC copy Authority?

I don't know that many mind resistance feats in the Nasuverse, so I'll need to get back to you on that.

From what I remember she had EX rank Luck before merging with the Moon Cell.

AoC doesn't really have the luxury of Time Traveling inside the Moon Cell as that would give BB plenty of oportunity to kill it.

The fight takes place in Mitakihara City, not in Moon Cell. Altho yeah, Time travel won't work due Time paradox immunity.

BB is always in the moon cell. She literally has to be, she can't exist outside it. It's like her witches barrier.

If they are in Mitakihara City, they are in one enveloped by the moon cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back