• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BB (No,not from Nasuverse) vs Siegfried

Well,another Siegfried match,this time he's meet agaisnt BB!! (if somebody said BB from fate,i'll crush your head),alright lets go!!

-BB in Volstandig mode

-BB and Siegfried is in character

-Speed equalized

-Place located in Wanderich

-Range is 100 meter

-Win via death!!!

Bambietta.Basterbine.full.1642071
Siegfried FGO4

VS

• Siegfried : 0
  • BB : 0
  • Inconclusive : 0

Well,yeah given the fact his armor is conceptual (correct me if i wrong here),but BB explode can ignore durability right?

She didn't penetrate human form Komamura's defense. There is an exception like someone temporary Immortal. I think she will have a bad time dealing with Siegfried considering his armor is made up of his own stories aka conceptual armor.

If so then BB can handle him,and since his back is not covered,one or two explode and gg.

So voting Dot?

@Rein

Yeah,thats what i think for this,but the problem is can her explode ignore his durability? given its conceptual armor.

Hmm so it can completely negate the effect of the explode?

I mean, Bambi is bloodlusted here. She can bombard him with the explode not to mention she has higher AP and mobility with the flight. She could possibly overwhelm Siegfried's defense and hit the weak spot.

@Veloxt I don't think so. Or at least she struggles hard considering she can't even penetrate "normal" armor like Komamura has.

Didn't it because Komamura can regen from said attack? Hmm interesting. I need to re read their fight then.

Sorry. In the phone. Wait.

http://m.*************/manga/bleach/v58/c557/14.html

He is Immortal and already Dead but still, he took it head-on.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Wait,Komamura said his body is empty shell,so......
It means he's already Dead. Still, he took it head-on with minor injuries. Like, if you bombed a corpse, it still splatter around or just be like a building destroyed by wrecking ball, right? Komamura didn't even flinch from that because of his bankai's armor which is isn't conceptual.

Hmm fair point. But don't forget one of her "bombs" could possibly hit the weak spot.

Her dura is also quite high. How high is Siegfried in 7-A btw?

Where is his weak spots anyway? And his profile says that he scales from Saber of Red, who can wound Saber who can tank Berserker's Attacks.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Sorry. In the phone. Wait.
http://m.*************/manga/bleach/v58/c557/14.html

He is Immortal and already Dead but still, he took it head-on.
Facepalm intensive.......

Do you know how Komamura bankai work? well here is how it work..if you hit/hurt his bankai then you will hit/hurt him, but if himself or his bankai is healed and both of them will heal as well..and for your pic banbi not even aim at Komamura with the E, she simpely aim to his bankai because she know how Komamura bankai work..but to her suprize while she still damage Komamura, Komamura just regen again because Komamura sacrifice his heart to obtain temporary immortality/passive regen...

Read the whole chapter and see how easily bambi damaged his bankai...

Where is his weak spots anyway? And his profile says that he scales from Saber of Red, who can wound Saber who can tank Berserker's Attacks.
His weakness is his back,and its really wide,not careful he get fataly injured by explode.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
BTW,is explode is scattered,if yes then its really possible to kill Sieg in quick.
She just pray and spray sometimes with her Bankai just like her fight against Shinji.

Facepalm intensive.......

Do you know how Komamura bankai work? well here is how it work..if you hit/hurt his bankai then you will hit/hurt him, but if himself or his bankai is healed and both of them will heal as well..and for your pic banbi not even aim at Komamura with the E, she simpely aim to his bankai because she know how Komamura bankai work..but to her suprize while she still damage Komamura, Komamura just regen again because Komamura sacrifice his heart to obtain temporary immortality/passive regen...

Read the whole chapter and see how easily bambi damaged his bankai...

I know how Komamura's Bankai work. Just want to point out that he took damage equivalent to the one from his Bankai. And if Regen is why he didn't flinch look at what she did to Shinji.

http://m.*************/manga/bleach/v58/c556/5.html

He has 7A durability at least considering he is now Captain and definitely stronger than his Younger self. If Regen is why her attacks didn't work, then he just become like Shinji, but can get up from his injuries. That's because of his armor man. Shinji is completely obliterated.

I know how Komamura's Bankai work. Just want to point out that he took damage equivalent to the one from his Bankai. And if Regen is why he didn't flinch look at what she did to Shinji.

http://m.*************/manga/bleach/v58/c556/5.html

He has 7A durability at least considering he is now Captain and definitely stronger than his Younger self. If Regen is why her attacks didn't work, then he just become like Shinji, but can get up from his injuries. That's because of his armor man. Shinji is completely obliterated.
Because he dint take the full blast head on, his Bankai take the full blast and he wont take 10 meter of hole on his body if she blast a 10 meter hole in his bankai, cant you see the tiny explosion he take? and heck if he completely fine while having a hole in his body(his heart is gone remember?) then i imagien he wont care much from several new wound in his body plus she can easily damage his bankai too.

Read the whole chapter on how easily she damage his bankai.

https://*********.me/manga/bleach/s3/c557

Looked at the Bankai's description and said that if Bankai heals, he heals too and vice versa. **** I'm an idiot.

So I was right with how Komamura regen against Bambi's attack.

My Bleach knowledge is not dull afterall.

Stop it. Please. I'm new when it comes to debating stuff. But will she damage the back though? Not that she just blast wherever she can hit, right? I mean, she only hit front when she fought Komamura.

Back