• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta vs a much weaker Elder Scrolls champion

Well the last match ended as a stomp, but people think the Eternal Champion has a chance so let's see. Speed is Equalized and they start within yelling distance to each other. High 4-C keys obviously.

Savior of the Empire: 1

Slayer of God:

Inconclusive: 1

B5D6DF80-5A64-43C8-84B3-0E0D6B90400B
The horse is the real mvp here.

3D3CCE99-1491-45DB-A98E-5E8FF0A1E4D8
I honestly thought she would have beaten the Champion of Cyrodiil.

Just want to say, before this thread gets started, I'm currently riding down to Florida so my internet connect is pretty bad. So I may not be able to respond a few times.

Even though EC has less hax than CoC, the EC has the most broken version of spellbreaker out of any TES game. The artifact literaly stops ANYTHING that Bayonetta throws exept for psysical attacks. So he just paralyzes and nukes. EC shitstomps.

Metalija said:
Even though EC has less hax than CoC, the EC has the most broken version of spellbreaker out of any TES game. The artifact literaly stops ANYTHING that Bayonetta throws exept for psysical attacks. So he just paralyzes and nukes. EC shitstomps.
I don't think Bayonetta's hax is magic. Even then time manipulation isn't magic and the EC doesn't resist time manipulation because he isn't a Elder Scrolls prisoner so this is comes down to the EC paralyzing with a glare vs Bayonetta slowing time to a snail's pace.

Bump? Well I mean if Eternal is already starting the fight looking at Bayo shouldn't his gaze kick off faster? With him being invisible at the start it could also help unless Bayo decides to aoe or ger her stuff off faster. (SBA I think means Eternal starts cloaked but Bayo knows he's around.)

I'm pretty sure Bayonetta can see people that are invisible so that doesn't work. Also both the gaze and time slow are thought based. The Eternal Champion has to make his gaze paralyze you.

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
He could also curse her and silence can also stop magical artifacts from working too.
Silence doesn't work because nothing Bayonetta uses is magic. Curses don't work because she resist curse manipulation and time slows as soon as the fight starts so it up to paralysis with a glare vs Bayonetta's time slow.

As far as i remember "magic" in the TES is just people willing the real thing so not really "magic" and more reality warping, unless bayonetta is inmmune to power null based on reality warping.

Reality warping is the cause of the magic, not the effect. The effect is magic and that's what the Eternal Champion nulls.

A good example on how we treat it on this site is that the Eternal Champion lost to Triborg only because he used technology not magic.

Back