• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keyaru vs Goblin Slayer (A mysogymnastic fights a good, decent human being)

So just in case, are you knowledgeable on both?
Yes, Keyarga should stomp but due to how his profiles are garbage that undersells his strength, Goblin Slayer has a great chance to win against Keyarga.
seems like a spite match low-key
Every Keyarga match seems like a spite match due to the nature of his character. Either way, I did not intend this matchup to be a spite match. I am a fan of both series.
Redo of Healer is extremely outdated and no one has bothered to upgrade the verse yet because... well, it's pretty obvious why.
Yeah but it's not upgraded now, so I'll make this matchup while it's close. Y'all can upgrade the characters later, let's just focus on the matchup with their current profiles.

1. How far are they from each other?
2. Keyaru would use his Eye Of Truth on goblin slayer and see that he's way stronger than he is. So he'll depend on the hax he has since he realizes raw strength won't cut it.

Who’s the decent human here? I haven’t watched either of these it’s just driving me crazy
Keyaru doesn't know what consent is while Goblin Slayer kills monsters that are as evil as Keyaru every day. Goblin Slayer is actually a very good person, an admirable hero. He is just stuck in a horrible world full of evil monsters like Keyaru.
They both went through some crazy stuff but Goblin Slayer only targets goblins specifically (The goblins of his verse are pure evil and do the same crap that Keyaru does to his victims).
That's why I made this matchup. Goblin Slayer kills monsters that are like Keyaru every day.
1. How far are they from each other?
I'm not sure, the standard distance while on Standard battle assumptions?
2. Keyaru would use his Eye Of Truth on goblin slayer and see that he's way stronger than he is. So he'll depend on the hax he has since he realizes raw strength won't cut it.
I can see Keyarga doing that, how fast can Keyaru switch to better stats before being perforated by an arrow or Goblin Slayer's water summon scroll?
I'm happy with the idea of one more r*pi** being brutalized by Orcbolg
Same here (Though if Keyaru wasn't lowballed and nerfed so much in this wiki, he would stomp. But he currently isn't at the level where he should realistically be at so I'll make this matchup while I can)

I'm not sure, the standard distance while on Standard battle assumptions?

I can see Keyarga doing that, how fast can Keyaru switch to better stats before being perforated by an arrow or Goblin Slayer's water summon scroll?

Same here (Though if Keyaru wasn't lowballed and nerfed so much in this wiki, he would stomp. But he currently isn't at the level where he should realistically be at so I'll make this matchup while I can)
So Goblin Slayer just blasts him with the Gate Scroll due to the starting distance and his speed advantage.

I think upgrading him would be extremely difficult despite the calculations already being accepted because nearly every notable staff member in the wiki is against him and his verse (Which is understandable).

So Goblin Slayer just blasts him with the Gate Scroll due to the starting distance and his speed advantage.
That seems to be the case.
I think upgrading him would be extremely difficult despite the calculations already being accepted because nearly every notable staff member in the wiki is against him and his verse (Which is understandable).
Let's worry about that later.

Adding on, even if speed is equalized and the starting distance is reduced to something in favour of Keyaru, Goblin Slayer is still going to oneshot him both in his 10-B and 9-B key due to his 9-B having zero calculations which would make it baseline while Goblin Slayer is 3.5 MJ. Keyaru's ego would also make it unlikely for him to use corruption as his first move.

Keyaru's ego would also make it unlikely for him to use corruption as his first move
The bad thing is that it needs physical contact. Which could make this match go into his favour if he's able to touch goblin slayer once. Idk if this skill can bypass armour tho. If he notices he stands no chance against goblin slayer physically, I'd say he would probably use his hax like corruption. I don't see how he'd be egoistical against a superior opponent

Last edited:
With unequalized speed, even if keyaru can outrun Goblin Slayer. He won't be able to touch him as goblin slayer has subsonic+ combat and Reactions. He'd just cut through keyaru before he can react when he gets close. Keyaru is baseline Subsonic with upgrade only aswell. If keyaru doesn't immediately use upgrade, goblin slayer will blitz him with superhuman travel speed, and he even if does use upgrade (he likely will after seeing goblin slayer stats), the outcome is goblin slayer giving him the redo of healer treatment

This is kind of a stomp. I don't see how keyaru wins with speed equalized or unequalized. He doesn't have the physical means to tangle with goblin slayer and most of his relevant hax need physical contact. If someone can show us that corruption can bypass conventional armour then keyaru might stand a chance with equalized speed.

also goblin slayer would skill **** the shit out of him
Gifted (Can use his skill [Heal] in a variety of different and creative ways, allowing him to develop new powers. Has great knowledge of alchemy and biology. Has all the knowledge and fighting skills of many different renowned fighters and soldiers. Excels when given time to prepare and is a deft manipulator.)
Are you sure about that?

With unequalized speed, even if keyaru can outrun Goblin Slayer. He won't be able to touch him as goblin slayer has subsonic+ combat and Reactions. He'd just cut through keyaru before he can react when he gets close. Keyaru is baseline Subsonic with upgrade only aswell. If keyaru doesn't immediately use upgrade, goblin slayer will blitz him with superhuman travel speed, and he even if does use upgrade (he likely will after seeing goblin slayer stats), the outcome is goblin slayer giving him the redo of healer treatment
The GOAT Slayer would NEVER give Keyaru the Redo of healer treatment

Anyway, it seems Keyaru has no way of touching Goblin Slayer since he has shit range, worse speed and Goblin Slayer has better range.

It seems like Goblin Slayer stomps with or without equalized speed as others said. I am voting for Goblin Slayer until someone gives a good argument for Keyaru.

As I see it, unfortunately it's a mismatch cuz keyaru is unable to do anything to GS

Shouldn't we put him at BL? Maybe it'd make him able to IC use the aforementioned hax...GS still wins, I'm fairly sure, but we don't face a most-likely stomp match

As I see it, unfortunately it's a mismatch cuz keyaru is unable to do anything to GS
You can maybe argue that he is more skilled than Goblin Slayer but none of that skill came from actual combat experience but instead from stealing other people's skills.

Shouldn't we put him at BL? Maybe it'd make him able to IC use the aforementioned hax...GS still wins, I'm fairly sure, but we don't face a most-likely stomp match
What is BL and IC?

Well if one more person thinks the fight is unfair enough that it needs to be changed. Then I'll equalize speed and bloodlust both of them.

So keyaru is bloodlusted..... I still don't see a wincon here. He'll just fight to the death and mald everytime he's hit with 3.5 megajoules attacks. Not to mention Goblin Slayer has a High 8-C attack.... Although he likely won't use it as he doesn't see the need to (keyaru isn't a major threat)

Now that the conditions are changed... Yeah, I'm still voting Goblin Slayer. It's not a stomp since Mr. No Consent's skill may still allow him to get lucky and touch him once to win but the chances are low.
So keyaru is bloodlusted..... I still don't see a wincon here. He'll just fight to the death and mald everytime he's hit with 3.5 megajoules attacks. Not to mention Goblin Slayer has a High 8-C attack.... Although he likely won't use it as he doesn't see the need to (keyaru isn't a major threat)
He won't mald. He'll just die instantly if Orcbolg even slightly grazes him.

Back