• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keyaru vs Goblin Slayer (A mysogymnastic fights a good, decent human being)

My knowledge of mr 0 con goes as far as anime man reviews go but like, isn't his whole thing rewinding the universe when life gets a bit too tough?

My knowledge of mr 0 con goes as far as anime man reviews go but like, isn't his whole thing rewinding the universe when life gets a bit too tough?
He needed prep time and very specific circumstances for that. It's like saying that Gollum can solo LOTR if he had the One Ring.

Goblin Slayer is getting horribly, horribly stomped.

Eye of Truth immediately tells Keyaru everything useful about his strength, stats, and any useful abilities he may have, of which there is not much notable.

He then just does his basic starting move, which is running towards someone and activating corruption.

Because of his equipment, he can passively use healing magic everywhere within 1-meter of himself, so he doesn't even need to touch GS, he just needs to get close. Even if GS comes to him, he's dead after he reaches that range.

On top of this, he is MASSIVELY more skilled.

He has the combined experience and mastery of dozens of trained soldiers and copied the swordsmanship of a girl who has the greatest, most ultimate technique in the world.

He can copy and predict movements easily as well.

Also, even if he doesn't get close, he carries poisonous air that can induce various effects. He also attacks from a far with poisonous daggers.

GS also has little ways to kill Keyaru. Because of his passive healing, he can recover from anything that doesn't tear him to pieces instantly.

Also, on the page upgrade is still accepted as being a 6x amplification to his speed. Sure GS can react, but he would never expect that just being close to Keyaru is death. So Keyaru kinda just runs up to him faster than he can escape and uses Corruption. GG.

Love how this is a spite match, but the guy you made it against stomps badly.

Because of his equipment, he can passively use healing magic everywhere within 1-meter of himself
The Divine Georgius is absent from his page entirely.
He can copy and predict movements easily as well.
Is not listed.
Because of his passive healing, he can recover from anything that doesn't tear him to pieces instantly.
The Divine Georgius.
Also, on the page upgrade is still accepted as being a 6x amplification to his speed.
Where is this?

The Divine Georgius is absent from his page entirely.
Not my problem, it doesn't need to be on the page because the abilities it encompasses already are, they just aren't explained.
Is not listed.
Sure, I don't even need the copying techniques thing to argue Keyaru stomps.
The Divine Georgius.
Doesn't need to be listed because the abilities it encompasses are already on the page.
Where is this?
Speed: Average Human, up to Subsonic with upgrade
The gap between Average Human and Subsonic is over 6x

Weird. I don't see Regeneration anywhere. Nor do I see Extended melee range with anything but the sword.
Keyaru's ability is explicitly (self)-healing, not regeneration. 1-meter isn't even extended melee range.

Also, you seem to be misunderstanding what I mean by "multiplier"

The Upgrade is an amp that brings him to being 6x faster than Golbin Slayer, since speed is equalized, and the jump from Average Human to Subsonic is over 6x.

Find it strange you would even try that hard to misunderstand what I'm saying.

Keyaru's ability is explicitly (self)-healing, not regeneration.
"Recovery" is NOT passive regeneration, he has to make a conscious effort to use it.
His ability of passive regeneration is derived from the Holy Armament, which is absent from the page.
1-meter isn't even extended melee range.
The Upgrade is an amp that brings him to being 6x faster than Golbin Slayer, since speed is equalized, and the jump from Average Human to Subsonic is over 6x.
Again,
Unless, in-universe, Keyaru is explicitly multiplying his stats by six-times, jumping from Normal Human to Subsonic on the Wiki means jackshit in ways of multipliers. There is no multiplier to be found here.

"Recovery" is NOT passive regeneration. His ability of regeneration is derived from the Holy Armament, which is absent from the page.
You're right, it's passive healing, not passive regeneration.

Again, that doesn't need to be on the page in order for me to bring it up, since the ability is already there.
There are plenty of pages on the wiki that do not have techniques/skills listed directly, but people are still able to bring them up in matches if the abilities they relate to are on the page.

In this case, they are.
Again,
Unless, in-universe, Keyaru is explicitly multiplying his stats by six-times, jumping from Normal Human to Subsonic on the Wiki means jackshit in ways of multipliers. There is no multiplier to be found here.
It does not mean jackshit at all.

If Keyaru can go from average human to subsonic in this fight, he will be 6x faster than GS. It's literally just math.

Here, I'll break it down for you, because you're trying really hard not to understand.
Rules
Standard battle assumptions
Equal speed
Both are bloodlusted
Distance: 10 meters
Speed is equalized.

This means the speed of the lower character is where they are equalized at.

The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character.

Keyaru is slower, having average human speed.

This means they are both average human speed. Which is 5 m/s.

Keyaru has "Upgrade," a skill that allows him to modify his speed, up to Subsonic.

Subsonic is 34.3 m/s.

If Keyaru is 34.3 m/s while GS is 5 m/s, then Keyaru has a 6.86x speed advantage, because 34.3/5 is 6.83.

Hell, even if I wasn't to include anything but just Corruption, Info Analysis, Martial Arts, and the Speed Amp, he'd still win the fight.

So can Keyaru analyze, activate his amp, and cover 10 meters before Orcbolg just opens the Gate Scroll and blasts him?
Analysis is thought-based, as is the amp. Corruption is thought based at 1-meter.

He'd immediately know that Gate Scroll is coming and just amplify himself to quickly run up and corrupt him.

At 34.3 m/s, Keyaru could cross the distance in less than 1/3rd of a second. Also, GS's first move isn't even going to be Gate Scroll. That's like, a finishing technique.

He more often uses standard equipment.
Whatever, man.
I don't even know why you seem so hard on wanting Keyaru to lose, aren't you a supporter?

Also, I don't even think this match should've been made, since his page is so goddamn outdated. I asked for it to get deleted, I don't know why it hasn't been.

Are you still working on the verse? And can we team up?

Love how this is a spite match, but the guy you made it against stomps badly.
It's not a spite match, I don't hate Keyaru, his character is entertaining. Redo of healer is entertaining. I am just acknowledging that Mr Non-Con. is misogynistic and evil in every way possible.

Honestly if the profiles where updated, Goblin Slayer would get stomped but since their profiles are crappy enough to be at similar levels, I made this matchup.

It's not a spite match, I don't hate Keyaru, his character is entertaining. Redo of healer is entertaining. I am just acknowledging that Mr Non-Con. is misogynistic and evil in every way possible.

Honestly if the profiles where updated, Goblin Slayer would get stomped but since their profiles are crappy enough to be at similar levels, I made this matchup.
Wait, Goblin Slayer is outdated as well?

Wait, Goblin Slayer is outdated as well?
I'm not sure but a friend who made Goblin Slayer profiles in another wiki says they are. He also made Redo of Healer profiles that are 100x better than current VSBW profiles.

This wiki gets blinded too much by hating on Redo of healer that they forget to give an accurate scale of that verse. Honestly this wiki should just delete all Redo of healer profiles if they're unwilling to give an accurate scale of the verse just because they dislike it.

Goblin slayer will literally just slice him before he can react when he gets close.
He can't do that since his combat speed is equalized down to average human.

Keyaru can amp himself to nearly 7x faster with a thought and already holds a massive skill advantage.

Additionally, Keyaru can corruption heal weapons as well. So the sword doesn't even get the chance to hit him lol.

Hell, even if the sword hit him, he has auto-healing thay recovers anything less than being chopped to pieces instantly.

Keyaru wins incredibly easily, even with his outdated ass profile.

Profile doesn't say that tho and we're going by what it says currently for this match.
The ability is literally on the page. It's corruption. What do you mean?

EVEN without this, he still wins via the various things I've brought up. Address everything if you want GS to have even the slightest chance at winning.
Can we see an example? Current profile is a bit dookie
Armored soldiers.
Armored soldiers.
A sword.

I feel phoeniks is saying stuff the profile doesn't even have so far. This is the fault of having outdated profiles smh
Everything I'm using to argue is currently on the page.

Yeah, y'all are being stubborn. Goblin Slayer gets stomped with equalized speed. I only see him winning if he uses his scroll on Keyaru and one shots him with it. But Keyaru being faster would negate that.

By the way @Phoenks, would Keyaru still win with unequalized speed and a longer starting distance? He would be slower and have less range but the arrows wouldn't do much other than turn him into an eraser with a lot of lead stabbed onto it.

Without equalized speed, it's quite difficult. He would immediately amplify his speed after seeing the difference in their stats via Eye of Truth, which would still leave him 6x slower.

Arrows wouldn't do anything because he just heals. Keyaru's game plan would just be the same: try and get GS into the range of corruption heal.

If the page has revision threads that have been accepted, it should be fairly non-controversial if I make the revisions, right? I have a tiny bit of knowledge of the verse (born from morbid curiosity, honestly), and am happy to put the work in simply for the sake of the Wiki. Keyaru wouldn't be the first character I didn't like whose page I edited for quality purposes.

If the page has revision threads that have been accepted, it should be fairly non-controversial if I make the revisions, right? I have a tiny bit of knowledge of the verse, and am happy to put the work in simply for the sake of the Wiki. Keyaru wouldn't be the first character I didn't like whose page I edited for quality purposes.
No accepted CRTs yet. Only an accepted calculation blog which was used on another wiki (All Fiction Battle Wiki to be precise, you know, the one with the two hentai characters on its trending pages section) to give him 8-A.

No accepted CRTs yet. Only an accepted calculation blog which was used on another wiki (All Fiction Battle Wiki to be precise, you know, the one with the two hentai characters on its trending pages section) to give him 8-A.
... I guess I can take one for the team and make a CRT too... It wouldn't be the first CRT I made for a verse I considered questionable both morally and from a mental health perspective.

Back