• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Has so far only made a joke at his own expense in an attempt to defuse tension. But the future refused to change.
Azzy stop striking through your stuff it's not grammatically correct.

Yes I'm going to curse you with cringey clips of this show for now on ovo

Damnit I'm going to ruin my 6666 post because of this. Would've been wondrous to keep it.

But anway the foundation of why this is wrong is pretty faulty. Agreeing with the downgrade.

Also.... I do want to point out to Weekly this won't really affect the grand scheme of things. I mean almost all fights here end up speed equalized, usually. Or at least the ones I see.

And I wish I have my kudo giving rights again ;;

Again with WeeklyBattles just saying things are not happening.

The downgrades look reasonable to me. I would find it weird if a fodder did something that higher tiers have never been close to doing.

I agree with Ryukama as usual. It is very inappropriate for the staff or other members to mock each other.

If the downgrades happen, they happen, but there is no good reason to make this worse than it needs to be for Weekly if he considers the statistics important.

If I'm making a big post on something I'm especially passionate about I will spend a long time gathering evidence. I probably spent like 30 minutes for something I didn't nearly care about as much as Weekly cares about this. Plus there's the fact that Weekly has a job, school and a life outside this wiki.

Just give him some time please.

God tiers, yes, since that is Jubileus' feat.

Everything else becomes slower than light and we'll have to use the next best feats.

Well in that case, the revisions will have to be undergone.

@Weekly don't worry, Bayo 3 might have some feats.

Matthew Schroeder said:
What are the best slower-than-light feats?
There was a feat i tried to calc a while back that came out Sub-Rel+ i someone wants to look at it, and Kid Loptr's meteor grabbing feat. Other than that they'd be scaled to angels that use natural lightning

Not sure what to think.

While i have always find fishy that a random fodder like Irenic is quintillions of times FTL when much faster characters have never show/stated to be able to moving that fast.

But at the same time unless it was clearly be stated/show that the Top Tiers cannot move that fast, a downgrade of this kind would be kinda unfair.

Example, the speed scaling in DBZ characters is mostly based to Early DBZ Piccolo's Moon busting feat, which is a fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back