• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'´m 1000000000000000%; confident this is not going to debunked in ANY shape or form. Seriously.

@Weekly ok

@Everyone else

Calm down a bit, jeez. I really wouldn't want to close this thread from spite.

The Everlasting said:
Countering arguments is an abuse of power?
No, not letting it happen is if, and according to these fine folk probably a will eventually, he loses.

I'm not even sure what's going on and all I see is people ganging on Weekly and Weekly going on about it the most terrible way you could. It's pretty funny though.

is it even fair to compare the speed at which Jubelius is sent flying from Queen Sheba to that tof the travel speed of Irenic? Itd be one thing if it was Jubelieus travling via her own power but this was just a punch of Sheba, and by all means it was pretty casual looking Considering she took time to kiss her hand and shit and well Jubeilus had just gotten her ass kicked by Bayo.

WeeklyBattles said:
Have you seen Yang vs Winter Soldier and Ryuko vs Ben Tennyson? Ive turned around worse threads than this
Hey man I am not trying to tick you off, I really mean good luck. I also like your confidence :)

Arigarmy said:
No, not letting it happen is if, and according to these fine folk probably a will eventually, he loses.

I'm not even sure what's going on and all I see is people ganging on Weekly and Weekly going on about it the most terrible way you could. It's pretty funny though.
How is trying to make an argument the most terrible way to go about this?

Irenic is a 3rd Tier Angel. Literally the weakest level of angel. It's feat is trillions of times faster than the next-best feat in all of Bayonetta, which is 300c, for the literal God-Tier of the Verse.

Do you even realize how the notion of everyone being Quadrillions c is.

Take a Bayonetta scene. Literally, any scene in both games. Any scene. Or any piece of lore. See the speed feats. Most of them are like don't go beyond Hypersonic+ with things like very slow-mo bullet timing. Even with time slow when Bayonetta has a 3+ minute fight while everything else barely moved an inch it wouldn't even be FTL.

Why would anyone even use guns, or lightning-based attacks, why would the god-tier being punched into the sun be quantifiably only 300c.

Nothing makes sense if you think everyone is Quadrillions c.

Again I want to get this out the way.

Adjust the speed to MFTL not FTL+, just a nitpick on the OP created by your fellow OCD guy.

The problem is that MFTL isn't more or less consistent than MFTL+. It's just...another feat. And not even one like Supersonic Dypso or one with obvious efforts put into it. It just...happened.

Also yeah can we calm down? This thing barely began and I'm feeling a bit too much sass.

DB part 2 should be downgraded to sub-relativistic because no one else besides piccolo has a feat that reaches relativistic, Freeza's alleged one comes from a debunked calc.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Irenic is a 3rd Tier Angel. Literally the weakest level of angel. It's feat is trillions of times faster than the next-best feat in all of Bayonetta, which is 300c, for the literal God-Tier of the Verse.
Do you even realize how the notion of everyone being Quadrillions c is.

Take a Bayonetta scene. Literally, any scene in both games. Any scene. Or any piece of lore. See the speed feats. Most of them are like don't go beyond Hypersonic+ with things like very slow-mo bullet timing. Even with time slow when Bayonetta has a 3+ minute fight while everything else barely moved an inch it wouldn't even be FTL.

Why would anyone even use guns, or lightning-based attacks, why would the god-tier being punched into the sun be quantifiably only 300c.

Nothing makes sense if you think everyone is Quadrillions c.
Because guns ex machina like every other game with MFTL+ characters who use guns?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
The problem is that MFTL isn't more or less consistent than MFTL+. It's just...another feat. And not even one like Supersonic Dypso or one with obvious efforts put into it. It just...happened.
Also yeah can we calm down? This thing barely began and I'm feeling a bit too much sass.
No it's not.

It's like saying that a FTL+ and a Subsonic feat are the same cause "Just another feat". Except worse cause the gap is trillions of times larger.

@Matt Or Jubileus scales to it and the 498c feat was performed by a beaten, weakened, injured Jubileus that just crshed into a plnet and was performed so casually its not even funny. Context matters.

Idk about Bayonetta's verse, but a fodder having the best feat by millions of times seems... bad.

Also Jubileaus' feat isn't even a feat. Queen Sheba punches her that fast, she isn't moving at that speed because she wants to or controls herself.

I'll wait for more details from Weekly and from Dragon Masters, but I will say I disagree.

>Point

>Your head

MFTL feat comes from a God-tier.

Irenic is total fodder. Total fodder being trillions of times faster than a god-tier is ridiculous. Fodder in Bayonetta is consistently not even Massively Hypersonic.

Consistency. High-Ends, Low-Ends, Outliers. That's what matters.

MFTL+ Bayonetta has nothin of that.

Assaltwaffle said:
Idk about Bayonetta's verse, but a fodder having the best feat by millions of times seems... bad.
Also Jubileaus' feat isn't even a feat. Queen Sheba punches her that fast, she isn't moving at that speed because she wants to or controls herself.
Thats not the feat, the feat is her leaving the solar system AFTER that happens

> Acting like Jubileus being somewhat weakened justifies a gap of billions of times

Weekly, please.

The only argument against it not being an outlier: "But muh scaling!"

You act as if consistency doesn't need to exist, and you act as if the concept of outliers truly doen't exist. Making everyone in God of War FTL because of a fodder feat is not accepted specifically because of how higher it is than even god-tier feats.

How higher? Dozens of times higher.

This is quadrillions of times higher than everything else.

Assaltwaffle said:

re read it mate the blog details Jubelieus coming back from said punch if she crahes into Mercury

I made the same mistake intially

Thats not the feat, the feat is her leaving the solar system AFTER that happens

Oh. That isn't the one linked in the OP. Can someone drop a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back