• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I can disagree with this either. Irenics were going at about the same speed as the regular cars in that route 66 chapter anyway. As if they could fight with MFTL+ driving speed in the areas they were summoned, like small cramped streets.

But Im pretty sure there are other MFTL+ feats though, somewhere. Anywhere

@Stefano

Actually, that's not comparable, because the God-Tiers all have better feats than Piccolo. Freeza's Supernova and Boo's travel speed (although the latter is technically not accepted) are all far, far higher than Piccolo's beam speed by now.

1. Someone suggested we word a Discussion Rule about this

2. I can probably calc the feat if you tell me what the hell she did

My suggestion is:

"Do not try to upgrade Bayonetta characters to Massively FTL+ based on Irenic's feat, as a discussion regarding this was held here and it was agreed to be an Outlier by almost all staff members."

I am going to calculate your feat later, and nobody is doing this to upset you, unless you want to say the Discussion Rule for 5-B Bleach was just to upset Aizen and AppleLord.

Pouring salt into your own wound along with us won't help.

@Weekly I've seen that satellite feat calced at Sub Relativistic before I can post a calc for it If you want

Sure, i know i tried to calc it at one point and it came out as that as well but i wanted Kep to tke a look at it

I can tell you it's going to be super-disappointing right now. Halfway through it.

If the opposite (don't try to downgrade Irenic) was deemed necessary before it was debunked, it's only fair.

Also, we often create Discussion Rules against topics that have never breen brought up in the past (and this one was a zillion times), 2-B Pokémon trainers being just an example.

inb4 Lock

I swear this exact thing was brought up before and everyone, including the staff, were repeating the same thing; "high-end =/= outlier" and it was allowed to stay. Oh, how the tables have turned.

Agree with the downgrade.

I feel proud of both you and Matt I tried this months ago and to think all I needed was a huge wall of text XD

In a cutscene, no, in game, yes

"Fearless are classified as Dominions, the fourth rank amongst the hierarchy of angels. Controlling the lightning feared by many as the instrument of divine justice, Fearless make known the majesty of God to the masses.

Almost all of the naturally occurring lightning in the world is a result of the actions of these angels. It is said that divine wrath against gluttons is released in the lightning's flash, as the thunder signals heaven's roar."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back