• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante beats Base Bayonetta Unequal now.

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Alright alright. Let's end this back and forth before it starts.

Though I agree that some people were very, very rude on both sides.

Guess we can leave the Discussion Rule thing for the next time this pops up. The Irenic thing is fairly niché, to be honest, so we won't have to worry about it that much.

Still, the speed hasn't been decided yet. There are still feats that need calculations.

I may have to record a clip of Ardor myself as all the clips of Ardor are just beating them to a pulp without them showcasing attacks

Although, Worship does have an attack that could be calced

I feel like every time there's a topic people disagree with they immediately want to make a rule on it recently. It's unneeded and just makes the site seem excessively strict and closeminded to have so many discussion rules.

Also the only other discussions on Bayonetta speed downgrades were all turned down. It makes no sense to make a rule on it the one time it was finally unopposed.

It didnt hit her, she dodges it. I can find another clip of it if you'd like. And how would it hitting her automatically make it not lightspeed...?

As you can see here, Bayonetta gets knocked down for a little while when the initial beam hits her. According to our rule page, if this happens, the beam can't be possibly real light because light is intangible.

WeeklyBattles said:
It didnt hit her, she dodges it. I can find another clip of it if you'd like. And how would it hitting her automatically make it not lightspeed...?
Doesn't Balder use light when he was fighting Bayonetta in the satellite clip? I originally thought that is what you wanted calced.

Assaltwaffle said:
Doesn't Balder use light when he was fighting Bayonetta in the satellite clip? I originally thought that is what you wanted calced.
He called down a laser from the satellite. Would that yield better results?

I'm not sure. There's an audible sound of the light hitting something right on that scene.

All depends on how far the beam moved and how far Bayo moved.

But does he not fire a beam of light out of his chest while Bayo is running? Or am I just miss-seeing?

I agree with Weekly that she clearly backflip dodged the beam in that scene. Then it appears like she was hovering over it after dodging it.

Kepekley23 said:
I'm not sure. There's an audible sound of the light hitting something right on that scene.
Where...? I listened to it ten times and dont hear anything after the initial sound of the charge other than the sound of Witch Time activating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back