• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
Agrees: Matthew Schroeder, Js250476, Unite My Rice, Executor N0, Monarch Laciel, Gargoyle One, Amexim, Assaltwaffle, Omimi
Disagrees: WeeklyBattles, DDM

Uncertain: SomebodyData, SaikouTheLewdKing, Presumably The Everlasting
I'm still agreeing, even if I'm playing for both sides.

Well, if you didn't, I'm sorry. But I thought you did, given your "ovo".

Also

Agree: Matthew Schroeder, Js250476, Unite My Rice, Executor N0, Monarch Laciel, Gargoyle One, Assaltwaffle, Omimi, ArbitraryNumbers, Amexim, DMUA, Eficiente

Disagree: WeeklyBattles

Uncertain: SomebodyData, Saikou, The Everlasting (I'm counting "neutral" as "uncertain"), DarkDragonMedeus

WeeklyBattles said:
Because the original calc didnt measure jubileus being sent flying into Mercury
Because that has literally nothing to do with the actual flight speed. Never saw a verse where someone being sent flying via a super-strong punch is faster than their normal flight speed?

Even Saint Seiya has this. Seiya asks Shiryu and Hyoga to fire their energy attacks at him as he is flying for an attack which suceeds in propelling him further and thus enhancing the strength of his attack via the acceleration.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Because that has literally nothing to do with the actual flight speed. Never saw a verse where someone being sent flying via a super-strong punch is faster than their normal flight speed?

Even Saint Seiya has this. Seiya asks Shiryu and Hyoga to fire their energy attacks at him as he is flying for an attack which suceeds in propelling him further and thus enhancing the strength of his attack via the acceleration.
Because the feat itself is not the her being sent flying by sheba's punch, the feat is her flying back from mercury to beyone pluto AFTER

Exactly. And that should logically not scale to the speed of her being sent flying by another's punch. It should be slower via basic energy and acceleration logic.

@Weekly

But we never see her return...

You assumed timeframe by scaling her speed via getting punched to her legitimate flight speed.

Kepekley23 said:
Dude, this is easily one of the things im most proud of doing on the wiki, why would i not be taking this seriously?

Kepekley23 said:
Also

Agree: Matthew Schroeder, Js250476, Unite My Rice, Executor N0, Monarch Laciel, Gargoyle One, Assaltwaffle, Omimi, ArbitraryNumbers, Amexim, DMUA, Eficiente

Uncertain: SomebodyData, Saikou, The Everlasting (I'm counting "neutral" as "uncertain"), DarkDragonMedeus
I'm gonna go ahead and agree for the downgrade, since even though I don't know much about how calculating is done on here, I know that having a low-class character having a massively high feat than a god-tier is an extreme outlier.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Weekly

You assumed timeframe by scaling her speed via getting punched to her legitimate flight speed.
She gets up from the destroyed planet, flies off, and you die. That is exactly what happens.

Weekly, it is 131 posts and you still haven't debunked the OP like you said you would and instead just answer every single comment.

Please, write what you said you would.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Weekly, it is 131 posts and you still haven't debunked the OP like you said you would and instead just answer every single comment.
Please, write what you said you would.
Im working on it

WeeklyBattles said:
Assaltwaffle said:
@Weekly

She gets up from the destroyed planet, flies off, and you die. That is exactly what happens.

You die because you failed the minigame. They don't show her returning we have no timeframe. At all.

I agree with the OP. There can be a reasonable degree of lenience when it comes to determining outliers but not to such a extent.

Agree: Matthew Schroeder, Js250476, Unite My Rice, Executor N0, Monarch Laciel, Gargoyle One, Assaltwaffle, Omimi, ArbitraryNumbers, Amexim, DMUA, Eficiente, LordAizenSama

Uncertain: SomebodyData, Saikou, The Everlasting (I'm counting "neutral" as "uncertain"), DarkDragonMedeus, Presumably MrKinOfNegativity (until told otherwise)

Feel free to leave my name where it is. I know absolute squat about Bayonetta as a franchise, so I haven't formed an opinion yet.

gree: Matthew Schroeder, Js250476, Unite My Rice, Executor N0, Monarch Laciel, Gargoyle One, Assaltwaffle, Omimi, ArbitraryNumbers, Amexim, DMUA, Eficiente, LordAizenSama, Knightofannihilation666, Presumably Azzy (Due to his joke)

Uncertain: SomebodyData, Saikou, The Everlasting (I'm counting "neutral" as "uncertain"), DarkDragonMedeus, MrKingOfNegativity

Let's use Weekly's low-end calc of a few quadrillion, 350c, and the supposed 19000c..... This doesn't factor that one is trash in verse and one is a literal god. In that case we'd probably be looking at two ends of infinity.

Rgbv8279i
Hm.

I have to agree with Hadou.

You guys are mocking Weekly before he's even constructed his argument. That isn't particularly mature of many of you.

Granted, Weekly was also using an offputting tone, but it's not exactly good to fight fire with fire.

As for myself, I'm still neutral in this.

The Everlasting said:
Everyone, please chill. This all feels really hostile.
Yeah I completely agree with this. People are acting way too snarky. Including those who have consistently complained about others acting as such.

I agree with Ryukama. I began the thread by joking, got an equally harmless joke back, and now it's...this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back