• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
TeenAngel101 said:
Wuya from Xiaolin Showdown can warp the sun, but she is only listed as High 5-A for doing so.
We get no feats, showings, info, or ellaboration on Madame's control of the sun.
Really? That's a 4-C feat

ah ah ah she warped the surface...if that changes anything.

Kepekley23 said:
High 4-C, i think.
Maybe, but it does need to bridge Low 4-C. Also why is 4-C only 2 times to High 4-C? That is like the smallest jump for any of the AP values.

Edit: It is the second lowest jump. 4-C to High 4-C is only 0.33 times more than 10-A to 9-C.

Assaltwaffle said:
Maybe, but it does need to bridge Low 4-C. Also why is 4-C only 2 times to High 4-C? That is like the smallest jump for any of the AP values.
If the result is 4-C i can still see them being High 4-C given how Jubileus was basically unfazed by the 4-C feat even after being weakened and recieving a massive beatdow

TeenAngel101 said:
Wuya from Xiaolin Showdown can warp the sun, but she is only listed as High 5-A for doing so.
No. She warped a small portion of the surface of the sun. That's why she isn't 4-C.

@Assault. We base the requirement for High 4-C based on the GBE of the next largest star we know of other then the Sun.

This is kind of similar to 3-A Mundus. All they said was "The Sun". They literally could've said anything else, or just "controls time", and this whole "feat" is rendered moot.

Kinda like:

Q: In DMC1, Mundus creates a bunch of stars and constellations. Is this accurate?

A: Universe.

We use Sirius as a baseline, and it is only two times the Sun's size IIRC.

@Darkanine

Is that so? If so it may need to move up. I'm pretty sure there is a star with like over 100 solar masses and only a little more radius.

Unless you mean the end of High 4-C, not the beginning.

It's because the Sun is a relatively large star. Only a tenth of the stars in the universe are bigger than it.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Darkanine

Is that so? If so it may need to move up. I'm pretty sure there is a star with like over 100 solar masses and only a little more radius.

Unless you mean the end of High 4-C, not the beginning.
We probably should't. Several characters are High 4-C via scaling so it would cause a mass-site wide revision for something that isn't obviously to find. We just gotta live with it.

Okay, um...i found a video of her crashing into PLUTO, would we be able to do something with that...?

Kepekley23 said:
It's because the Sun is a relatively large star. Only a tenth of the stars in the universe are bigger than it.
uhhhhh
The sun is the largest and the most massive object in the solar system, but it is just a medium-sized star among the hundreds of billions of stars in the Milky Way galaxy.

uhhhhh
The sun is the largest and the most massive object in the solar system, but it is just a medium-sized star among the hundreds of billions of stars in the Milky Way galaxy.

It's also bigger than 90% of the stars in the universe.

@Darkanine

Honestly I know the Sun is pretty dense and not that big, but a neutron star would surely be much higher.

Why is "the largest star" the starting point of High 4-C? Shouldn't it just be a big star for the starting point?

Then we may have to have someone manually record it...how do you record game footage on a Wii U? I might be able to do it right now

@Kep UY Scuti's GBE is pathetic because it is thousands of times less dense than the atmosphere.

8 solar masses with millions of times the volume.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Kep UY Scuti's GBE is pathetic because it is thousands of times less dense than the atmosphere.

8 solar masses with millions of times the volume.
Huh. TIL.

@MasterofArda

That'd be Sirius, I think.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
@Weekly, do you have some other recording device you could use?
Does my laptop work?

I am literally willing to go to the store o pick up steam points so i can buy bayonetta on steam and play through he entire game all over again on my computer if it means saving her current tier

Weekly the proud warrior. He will defend his Bay(o) and go above and beyond for her. Even if it means sacrificing the most important energy source a gamer has... the wallet.

Wow that's some dedication Weekly must say I don't know whether I should be impressed or worried for you tho ovo

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to record the Wii U gameplay from your laptop, if it has a camera, even if the footage might turn out a bit flimsy in comparison to doing that.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Weekly the proud warrior. He will defend his Bay(o) and go above and beyond for her. Even if it means sacrificing the most important energy source a gamer has... the wallet.
Amen.

I've literally saved my money in the bank for years without purchasing to many games so I can relate so much to this

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to record the Wii U gameplay from your laptop, if it has a camera, even if the footage might turn out a bit flimsy in comparison to doing that.
Okay? How do I? Ive never recorded gameplay on anything before.

Don't let's players do that all the time? Granted I'm not an expert on this but I would think it would be possible

if you play the game on laptop you can record the game HD using OBS. i have bayonetta 1 on PS3 but i don't think i can record it.

I mean, just take a video from your laptop, using the "Camera" app that your laptop may have. Whether it has just an inner camera or an outer camera, you should be able to record the screen of whatever TV you play the Wii U on, and then just record the gameplay of the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back