• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty much done here, My question has been answered so it is up to admins what they want to do.

And that's higher then Base in Bayo 1
Would End-Game Bayo be 5-A seeing as she can actually hurt Jubileus?

Of course

Pretty certain that the first game has for its best feat is 5-A (maybe High 5-A)

Jubi tanks being thrown into Jupiter, and shrugs it off (the explosion is the same in every instance though. Can't find Jupiter specifically), but if the event is successful, she goes straight onto the sun's surface and is still alive.

tier 4 rating doesn't make sense to me. Higher end tier 5, yes.

CinCameron20 said:
tier 4 rating doesn't make sense to me. Higher end tier 5, yes.
PIS

Given if we take the sun thing at face value, Jubi wouldn't even be tier 7.

CinCameron20 said:
@Sir Ovens - There's still no tier 4 feat period (unless that's what you're trying to say)
Well technically the Jupiter thing could end in Low 4-C at most.

@Dragon - I definitely see it as High 5-A at minimum. No way does Jupiter blowing up in that fashion result in anything lower. Too bad I don't have the game anymore, otherwise I'd be able to quickly record 15 seconds and upload it.

The problem is mostly that without the animation of Jupiter specifically i can't angsize. Only knowing the animation doesn't really help as i have the timeframe but not the distance

For a gas planet, that's an awful lot of solid matter.

This thread is 100% manageable. No staff discussion thread is needed.

And by the way, I agree 100% with 5-A. Anyone has a video of the Jupiter feat?

Unfortunately, no. They all share the same animation, but as Kal said, we need Jupiter itself for angsizing.

However, there is a zoom out of the entire Solar System when the scene starts where you can see every planet. Perhaps that can be used?

Kepekley23 said:
Is the planet that gets blown up in the video Jupiter?
No, I think it's Neptune (or the last planet in the SS), however, Jupiter can be seen during the zoom out at the start of the scene (Can probably compare sizes), and they all share the same explosion animation.

it's Pluto in the video. i can't find jupiter videos :(.

And despite Jupiter being a gas planet, it definitely has a lot of solid matter inside of it, especially around its core.

I would say that we COULD use the pluto animation, but use Jupiter's size for the planet, but 1) that's stupid, and 2) I'm sure someone here has the game, right... right... right?!

@Teen

The problem is that the thing needed is an image of the planet right before the explosion (like this) to angsize and find distance, this way you can find the speed, the timeframe can simply be measured

... goes to find someone who has the game and steals brother's PS3 Hold on, easy mode shouldn't take that long Q_Q.

Yeah, no, I'm not doing all that for a death animation LOL.

I think we should change descriptions while waiting to find this stupid clip. We need Bayonetta to scale to Jubi, who can tank impacting and obliterating Jupiter with no sign of damage.

I've seen 30 different videos, still looking. cries

I could be wrong but apparently Proto calced Balder's moon bust at 5-A so that could be a supporting feat

Shouldn't we wait for Weekly's opinion before making any changes? Given that he is the one who made the edits in the first place?

It comes from Madama Khepri controlling the sun, a blatant Star level feat, not really that difficult to understand

The thing that has been discussed to be super vauge?

WeeklyBattles said:
No? Its not at all vague
It could mean a million different things. Does it die if he dies? Can he move it? Does he only have power over it's luminosity? All we know is he "Controls" it, and in this case, controlling it is rather vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back