• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hyped to see Samus vs Bayo, two of the most badass female protagonists in gaming.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'm hyped to see Samus vs Bayo, two of the most badass female protagonists in gaming.
Now now, that's only if Jeanne vs Samus gets removed, and I'm contemplating using Dark Samus instead.

That said, if Data decides to have it removed, that's the first match you'll see from me.

Samus Returns is a great remake; so I'm pretty sure she's already got a redemption, but further hype of Samus in Prime 4 is a necessity yes.

Bayonetta Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (1080p) # No Commentary - YouTube

2:18. Says the Lumens can control light (seems obvious by name), it's vague but there is a possibility that it refers to the Sun. 10:06 supports this by dialogue. It seems to only be the light of the Sun however. Bayonetta makes fodder of them.

2:25. Noted the lumens as the defenders of the passage of time, but that's also vague.

4:44. Notes the Umbras as keepers of darkness, also vague. But everything seems to support that this is the moon, especially part 2. It seems to be moonlight however (yes i know that moon light is really sun light, but this is fiction).

Bayonetta Gameplay Walkthrough Part 2 (1080p) # No Commentary - YouTube

0:50 Supports the Sun or large scale light manipulation, though Archangels instead of regular Lumens do so. Bayonetta wrecks them without her gun. 14:35 supports this as well.

What these games prove is that it's quite common for even weak angels to manipulate solar energy, probably not the entire sun though, however, i'm not sure, the "brilliance of the sun" quotes above seem to support solar energy manipulation rather than manipulating the actual celestial body.

I'll post feats from Part 3 and 4 next, only if they have feats or supporting evidence though.

How much power does the sun give us? | Solar Powered in Toronto according to this sight the sun produces multi continent level energy per second.

Yeah. Anyway, you guys can look through part 4 and the others, i'm not up to today.

It at least shows that it's far more likely to be solar energy manipulation than manipulating the sun itself.

Just saying, if nameless Lumen Sages are High 6-A it may very well scale to the low-tier angels and demons considering fodder demons like Hideous are so powerful that they require a Sage or a Witch just to take down ONE

"A clan of the demons who infest the Malebolge caves of Inferno. They constantly scuttle in groups, searching for unfortunate prey who have lost their way. Hideous often appear in groups in the human world as well, but displaying no cooperation and movement. For them, there is only scrambling for prey in a mad dash. Yet, Hideous possess a very strong intelligence, able to forge various weapons and rarely challenging enemies that appear in larger numbers than their own. If one is sighted by this merciless demon, overpowering it is the only option. Only a few are capable of this-- namely, the Lumen Sages who controlled the power of the light and the Umbra Witches who controlled the power of darkness."

This is a bit of a dumb question, especially since it's probably game mechanics, but how powerful would a punch of 2.4 terratons be (not tnt value)? since bayonetta has produced that much force before, at least according to those meters.

This thread has 421 posts. It definitely needs to be restarted, preferably as a staff only thread.

I mean everything has already been discussed and agreed upon and im currently working on the revisions, im just throwing out some last minute ideas is all

It is pretty much concluded since I posted a calculation regarding the changes, and Weekly is already working on it. No need to restart this; only to close it after the revisions are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back