• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, you could do it the scrub way and take out your phone and record a video. I would say take a picture, but trying to time it with 3~7 frames of the planet before it is blown up is tedious.

I'd be good if you stacked the laptop on top of a bench or table so it wouldn't shake as it is filming the TV, and it would also be good if the whole room was with the lights turned off and curtains closed so you'd be able to get a better image.

CinCameron20 said:
Lol, you could do it the scrub way and take out your phone and record a video. I would say take a picture, but trying to time it with 3~7 frames of the planet before it is blown up is tedious.
I was basically referring to this, but with a laptop. I was unsure if you used a phone. ;-;

Class G is considered average, but the 4-C tier should be broadened to reflect the stellar classification instead of arbitrarily saying sirius is a "large star"

WeeklyBattles said:
I just have no idea how, ive never had to record gameplay footage before
Pick up Plays.tv

It can record Steam games and is free. Make sure you configure it to send files to your F drive or your C drive is going to fill up fast.

YouTube is usually where people upload them. You can set it to where people can only view the video with a link, and that link could be the one here that you show us and perhaps on the profile if needed.

WeeklyBattles said:
I cant upload mp4 files, what should i ulpoad it as?
I would suggest creating a few copies before doing anything.

I'm not sure why you can't upload mp4 files. If you really can't, I'd suggest using atube catcher to convert it to .webm or some other file.

The reason why it is unavailable is because it is still being uploaded. Once it is up, we will be able to see it, and I will try to calc it.

Let's be patient, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back