• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bayonetta Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, being powered by the Sun or manipulating the sun to some extent may not be quite Star level but moving the sun at FTL speeds is a 4-C feat. And if a character is literally serves as the Sun's entire GBE, then 4-C might also be reasonable.

Looking at the explosion at face value, it looks dead-on 4-C+ (like 1.00e+42 joule range). I'll wait for the calc though. Just throwing my estimate out there.

Lol the screen to jupiter = 2.0826e+8m in distance (sk). I may be wrong though.

The debris flies past that in about 1.3 seconds.

Holy sh**. How do I disable music from profiles. Kepekley's gave me a heart attack.

@Weekly - After looking at Bloody Fate, the display of the explosion is really poor because I don't think there's any known size to scale it from. Otherwise, it would easily be High 4-C, and maybe close to a + at that.

3.176E+42 Joules, about 3 times what I suspected LOL. It is VERY close to the low end of High 4-C though, so honestly everyone listed as "At least... Likely higher" needs that shet removed ASAP. There's no way they are potentially 780+x stronger than this.

(Still a Downgrade >:D)

Well, at least with this the 4-C values are actually justified and no one will scatch their head over it again(hopefully).

the 4-C values are not, but the High 4-C values are.

Now that we've got the big fish out of the water, let's talk about what the lesser characters of the verse scale to (including Bayonetta in base).

@Weekly - isn't there a 5-A feat tucked away somewhere?

We could have 5-B and 5-A characters with High 4-C god tiers, which is still a downgrade, but not drastic.

@Kepekley - eh, stating they used a fraction of their power doesn't justify it could be as low as 1%. It would be a guessing game because that could mean .2% or 30% for example, unless they state how much they used.

That's about right. If they have a 5-B feat with a fraction of their power, I think we could downgrade them to "At least 5-B, possibly higher".

Or we could assume they can plutobust like Jubileus and apply the result of that to them, but I think that's extremely arbitrary.

@Kepekley - Didn't someone mention a moon-busting feat by Balder (who is comparable to Base Bayonetta), which resulted in 5-A?

I forgot when this said feat even occurs though.

Yeah I did apparently Proto calced Balder's feat at 5-A but I have no idea if the calc exists anymore

CinCameron20 said:
@Kepekley - Didn't someone mention a moon-busting feat by Balder (who is comparable to Base Bayonetta), which resulted in 5-A?
I forgot when this said feat even occurs though.
It was Balder with the Right Eye and True Witch Jeanne unfortunately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back